Do you believe in black magic?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you believe in black magic & Kajri's use of it to break the family?

Poll Choice
Yes and Kajri is using it to break up the family
No, Kajri is a psycho who is playing mind games with the fam
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Guys, This is a topic that is confusing me. Personally I don't believe in black magic and I think Kajri is playing mind games on the family and using the divide-and-rule strategy very well.
Am also interested in knowing the viewpoint of people who believe in black magic and think it is really possible to harm people using it.

Please post your thoughts
no she s using black magic

warna usse kaise pata chalta ki uska bache ki atma kahaan hain  so ..

nothing  mujhe toh kuch nai pata

I dont believe in black magic. i cant deny completely that black magic is not there. kajri is doing black  magic to get her child
I don't know how to vote!
I myself am not sure if i'm superstitious!!
I think the world is a huge and mysterious place and if there is anything unnatural i won't be very surprised!
But if i have to talk about AKA, i'll say Kajri is doing this black magic thing and hampering A2's life!
Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago
myself I don't believe in black magic...
but don't knw abt kajri...
Wat her intention exactly...
I m amaged to c in such time where science hav been proved so much ...
Bt still people do believe in such taboo...
i googled it there is lot f literature available on the subject so i think you can't reject d idea with certainty that it doesn't exist .

acha ragaya what all do you know about mind games ?
Originally posted by kanika266

i googled it there is lot f literature available on the subject so i think you can't reject d idea with certainty that it doesn't exist .

acha ragaya what all do you know about mind games ?

maybe. i do believe in karma (what goes around comes around). so, i dont place black magic as having power above and beyond what u get as a result of karma.

mind games?😊 well, don't we all encounter them every day at work and in personal life?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_games
I would prefer if it was only of type 3 described in wikipedia but sadly we have much of the concious and unconcious variety too.
simplest example at home: the way i cajole/convince/threaten my child to do something😊
at work: watching ur back so that others dont make a fool of u, escalating when someone is not cooperating. these are all common mind games we indulge in, right?
Originally posted by ragaya

maybe. i do believe in karma (what goes around comes around). so, i dont place black magic as having power above and beyond what u get as a result of karma.

mind games?😊 well, don't we all encounter them every day at work and in personal life?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_games
I would prefer if it was only of type 3 described in wikipedia but sadly we have much of the concious and unconcious variety too.
simplest example at home: the way i cajole/convince/threaten my child to do something😊
at work: watching ur back so that others dont make a fool of u, escalating when someone is not cooperating. these are all common mind games we indulge in, right?

ya mind is a powerful tool i wish i could control it completely or atleast to a major extent
ohh i cant vote in it.. i dont think that kajri is doing all this without the aid of black magic... she defo knows black magic and is using it to make raunak uncomfy in amita's lap and cry at odd hours.. also i feel amit is coming under the effects of dis magic as he is not behaving Amit's way... (he is behaving like he used to behave with amita after getting newly married ) 
but i also cant say that i believe in black magic... i v heard bout it in my locality and may be it exists.. may be not... but i fear this thing if it really happens...