ARHI OS: The Price of Happiness

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me:)
Will edit my comment soon:)

Edited:
OMG this is so beautiful. I wasn't actually mad at Khushi when she behave in such a way initially, we cannot understand anyone's plight until and unless we actually face the similar circumstances. Although morally, I think she should have not done that still I won't judge her.

Coming to Arnav, I loved his characterization, he was sensible and never lost hope. That was needed the most in their situation. I am glad that he did the same what Khushi did when they lost their parent.

Khushi changed gradually, she loved Arush too. That made me so happy. You cannot remain angry with kids, can you?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Arush made his Mommy fall in love with him, absolutely adorable. I loved the way ASR got the insinuation of Khushi's care for Arush, the milk thing. She cared, cared a lot. The best thing was Arush praying, that was so adorable and he pointed to Khushi, when Arnav asked about who taught him this๐Ÿ˜†

When Arnav saw them together, he must have felt so nice๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are absolutely correct, they never forget Arushi, neither did their love for her get reduced, it is just that they accepted their loss. A very well written story Deeps.

Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
bhaniv thumbnail
Babies are so adorable! So innocent and their unconditional love is what draws u to them!
Loved this OS, though u made me cry...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, this is yours.. Had really loved it.. In fact got so emotional reading this one..How they lost their child and then Khushi and she accepting Ayush.. The way Khushi tells Ayush that he is reporting her to Arnav.. Just so cute.. I so wanted this OS to win and Im glad it did.. Congrats once again...
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi congrats for winning the most popular os. This is superb.
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bhaniv

Babies are so adorable! So innocent and their unconditional love is what draws u to them!

Loved this OS, though u made me cry...

so true...babies are the most adorable creatures on the earth ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ps: sorry for making u cry

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Wow, this is yours.. Had really loved it.. In fact got so emotional reading this one..How they lost their child and then Khushi and she accepting Ayush.. The way Khushi tells Ayush that he is reporting her to Arnav.. Just so cute.. I so wanted this OS to win and Im glad it did.. Congrats once again...

thank u so much dear...glad u loved it so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by deeps_92 - 10 years ago
ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
This was one of my most favorites of the entries in the contest..! Arshi as parents has always attracted me! I loved this OS! Arnav-Khushi's interaction with the baby was beautifully written! Everything about this OS was beautiful..! Please write more OSs! :D
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ayush is a such a lovely Kid and he is the one who get the real kushi out of sad Kushi..

Wonderful yet touchy OS.

Congrats Dear
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hayeee I didn't congratulate you:'( Silly me..!!
Congo Deeps, award to milna hi tha isse..!!๐Ÿ˜‰
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Wow that was really emotional.