Interview of Aham Sharma aka Karna - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
thank you for sharing πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by .Vrish.

So after researching Karna, Aham did ⭐️Karna?  I'm glad Aham has discovered and exposed the pure polar white Karna, and has exposed him to us πŸ˜†

Okay this comment cracked me up πŸ€£
I don't know how I missed this IV

Blame the creatives., I really want to know what Aham genuinely thought about Karna's pathetic portrayal in this version., Aham is always veryyy honest with his answers and I might need one for this! 😈 

He seemed to be one actor who did so much research in such a short span of time for his character., while it turned out in StarMahabharat that nothing matches with the epic except his name 

I once started my regular CV bashing to him but was stopped by my co-admin.. It is fun to imagine how Aham's face would have looked reading those πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Diala...

I once started my regular CV bashing to him but was stopped by my co-admin.. It is fun to imagine how Aham's face would have looked reading those πŸ˜†

Ahhh Diala akka πŸ€—.. you are someone I love so much in IF.. I have always been a silent reader.. and your posts in episode discussions are just hilarous.. 

Aham reading IF would be real fun, I can too imagine his expressions πŸ€£πŸ€£

About that, does Aham go through his ATs in IF. πŸ€” I have heard some actors do read them. 
Hey Ani.. Thanks πŸ˜†

and I was saying I bashed CVs for giving Karna poor screenspace.. I did that over twitter over DM.. πŸ˜† He cleverly skipped to my other messages πŸ˜†