•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
SORRY ๐Ÿ˜‰
sorry for this title, but purpose to keep this title is to get max views.
ok now coming to the point as we all know tom is the last episode of suvreen and i wanna continue the story from where it is ending,  as we know the show will end with suvi gtng iris back, but there are many plots which are incopmlete like rc ira marraige, yuvi parents and so on. so i decided to continue it from where the story ends.
I had already written two episodes, but i need a suggestions and support from forum waasiyos shld i cont or nt.
if i am getting more then 10 likes and replies and a good response  ill post the episodes from monaday.
I ll try my level best not to disappoint you and give you maximum of yuvreen
Plz repl guyz and promote this idea of sg-toty continuation, as i am new to the forum so dont know many of them, so its a request to promote it.
If you like the idea plz do hit the like button๐Ÿ˜Š

regards
Krupaa
Krupaa we are already doing the idea of episode for sg we got the concept waitign for title and then discuss with the writers start writing it up.. i like ur idea also.. u can ask  naz about? if not u can join the writing team
okie thanks.
I ll see what can be done.๐Ÿ˜Š

great idea krupa. you can write your FF's too. Our SG Episodes FF has different concept. And you can join us too. 'If you want =)

all the best..
Grt idea krupa plz plz do write it. It wl help in reducng our emptines to sme extent
YESSS!!! Plz do write the episodes, and after today's preview, I would be AMAZING to "see" (read about) yuvreen marriage, honeymoon / internship in paris, yuvreen staring their own home/family, yuvi/suvi working etc! 
Even though there is another SG epis series, the concept is different, but i personally would love to read the continued SG story as well!!
Thank you everyone for liking my idea and supporting me๐Ÿ˜Š
I'll start posting from monday ie 25th Novemeber 2013.

waitin eagerly fr ur update...miss sg a lot๐Ÿ˜ญ