Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi OS - Always Together (Index of Arhi contest OSs added - pg 6) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

smiley-shiney

IF-Dazzler

smiley-shiney

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Beautiful
Heart it so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi OS - Always Together (Index of Arhi contest OSs added - pg 6) (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wiwy

IF-Rockerz

wiwy

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Oh what a beautiful OS Durgey. ClapVery romantic and very touching. In the guest house episode, a watershed in their relationship, how close Arnav was to losing her and how it galvanized him into action! And the spunky Khushi gave him a piece of her mind! I am glad in your story she continued the trend after marriage. But at the same time you have wonderfully portrayed Khushi as an  understanding and forgiving wife. Just like Maa had wanted Chhotey's dulhan to be! And Arnav knows how much Khushi cares for him. That is why he loves her so and feels remorseful everytime he makes her cry. Beautifully written! I am proud of you, my friend! Star

DurgaS

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaran13

Nice one 

Thanks. Smile

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley-shiney

Beautiful
Heart it so much

Aww, thanks. Very happy that you loved it so much. Big smile Embarrassed

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Oh what a beautiful OS Durgey. ClapVery romantic and very touching. In the guest house episode, a watershed in their relationship, how close Arnav was to losing her and how it galvanized him into action! And the spunky Khushi gave him a piece of her mind! I am glad in your story she continued the trend after marriage. But at the same time you have wonderfully portrayed Khushi as an  understanding and forgiving wife. Just like Maa had wanted Chhotey's dulhan to be! And Arnav knows how much Khushi cares for him. That is why he loves her so and feels remorseful everytime he makes her cry. Beautifully written! I am proud of you, my friend! Star

Really Wiwy. Yay, I am jumping with joy (in my mind, that is). I am glad you loved it. This was a difficult one for me to write. I was stuck a couple of times as to how I should proceed. Took me about 3-4 days to conceive the full story outline. And the biggest challenge was make it as romantic as possible. LOL I am so happy that it is well received and getting good comments too. Embarrassed Big smile 

sohara

IF-Sizzlerz

sohara

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Very thoughtful concept.
 it was one of my wish to see Arnav and Khushi reminisce their old hateful days and speak about their real feelings. there were so many events happened in their life what really needed to be discussed later. But except few, no major loops closed in the show.
I loved how you expressed Arnav's real emotions about the guest house incident. And giving her that house as a gift is a very thoughtful idea.
Loved it so much.

DurgaS

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Very thoughtful concept.
 it was one of my wish to see Arnav and Khushi reminisce their old hateful days and speak about their real feelings. there were so many events happened in their life what really needed to be discussed later. But except few, no major loops closed in the show.
I loved how you expressed Arnav's real emotions about the guest house incident. And giving her that house as a gift is a very thoughtful idea.
Loved it so much.

I agree. There were many things Arnav and Khushi could have recollected and talked about. I would assume that they did, only we were not shown. So, what was not shown, can be shown in these stories written on the forum, right? Embarrassed 

I am happy you loved this one too. Thanks Sohara. Big smile

Barun_Gf

IF-Sizzlerz

Barun_Gf

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Bookmarking

Post Reply New Post

Go to top