Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   

Arshi OS - Always Together (Index of Arhi contest OSs added - pg 6) (Page 3)

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 3500

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinki

Nice os
 
 
Thanks. Smile
Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 33571

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Lovely os Smile Arshi talked abt guest house incident very nice Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 3500

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Loved it Durga. Great closure to an epic encounter between them that became an epic for the fans as well. Loved when he asked when was the first time she sat in his SUV? Ofcourse Khushi wouldn't know.. conciously that is... but for him it was THE most memorable.. as you beautifully described.. lot of first time things there for Arnav Singh Raizada.. oh he just cant get over that..
But honestly.. he wasn't wrong in sending her there... Khushi's harmless interfering with his personal matters started then..LOL and he genuinely didn't know the status of the building.
 
Thanks Durga.
 
 
Thanks Horizon. Yes, another closure after Memories, my first OS. Smile 
 
Yes, he wasn't wrong in sending her away. Only, he had no idea that the place he was sending her to was so dangerous. I wouldn't say Khushi was interfering from this point. She was simply answering Nani's questions and she had thought that everyone already knew about them. Nani in those days was in super detective mode, working out all ploys to find out about the girl in her Chote's life.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizon

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 3500

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Lovely os Smile Arshi talked abt guest house incident very nice Smile
 
 
Thanks Sugi. Yes they did. That was an important phase in their life.
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 29825

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
ahhh when he sent her to that guest house
how can that be forgotten
the first time he cared enough to go save her
anj is right he has gotta stop doing this to her
good he got that he cant keep blasting her when it isnt her fault

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Joined: 29 February 2012
Posts: 3617

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Originally posted by Horizon

Loved it Durga. Great closure to an epic encounter between them that became an epic for the fans as well. Loved when he asked when was the first time she sat in his SUV? Ofcourse Khushi wouldn't know.. conciously that is... but for him it was THE most memorable.. as you beautifully described.. lot of first time things there for Arnav Singh Raizada.. oh he just cant get over that..
But honestly.. he wasn't wrong in sending her there... Khushi's harmless interfering with his personal matters started then..LOL and he genuinely didn't know the status of the building.
 
Thanks Durga.
 
 
Thanks Horizon. Yes, another closure after Memories, my first OS. Smile 
 
Yes, he wasn't wrong in sending her away. Only, he had no idea that the place he was sending her to was so dangerous. I wouldn't say Khushi was interfering from this point. She was simply answering Nani's questions and she had thought that everyone already knew about them. Nani in those days was in super detective mode, working out all ploys to find out about the girl in her Chote's life.
 
 
Akash got the que .. but poor khuhsi wouldn't get it with naniji surely in a detective mode..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

dmg123 IF-Dazzler
dmg123
dmg123

Joined: 17 March 2008
Posts: 2980

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
A very very sweet OS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Joined: 12 February 2013
Posts: 3500

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

ahhh when he sent her to that guest house
how can that be forgotten
the first time he cared enough to go save her
anj is right he has gotta stop doing this to her
good he got that he cant keep blasting her when it isnt her fault
 
 
That's right. Thanks for your comments. Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI-ARSHI !!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: NotKidding   Replies: 109   Views: 15283

NotKidding 109 15283 17 October 2014 at 6:22pm by manal4400
Shikha's Index: [Iss Index Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: ShikhaKhushi   Replies: 105   Views: 85203

ShikhaKhushi 105 85203 04 August 2013 at 1:10am by pjroy
Index- Hafsa's IPKKND Index

2

Author: Cytherea   Replies: 15   Views: 10442

Cytherea 15 10442 05 July 2013 at 3:34pm by sarah_sarun
Arshi...ARSHI...Arshi...!!!

Author: berry_paws   Replies: 0   Views: 2161

berry_paws 0 2161 11 September 2012 at 9:24am by berry_paws
What do i/we want? Arhi Arhi Arhi

2

Author: Firebolt   Replies: 11   Views: 2479

Firebolt 11 2479 09 May 2012 at 12:13pm by Firebolt

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index