Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi OS - Always Together (Index of Arhi contest OSs added - pg 6) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

deeps_92

IF-Dazzler

deeps_92

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

I loved this OS...

Guest house scene...no IPKKND fan can forget it...with this OS  u gave a new meaning to tat scene itself...StarStarStar

it was superbClapClapClap...according to me this was the best in the genre romance...loved it

after reading it, I actually felt little jealous on you as I never get these kinds of amazing thoughts to write...

write more os like this...

love

deeps

Edited by deeps_92 - 21 November 2013 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi OS - Always Together (Index of Arhi contest OSs added - pg 6) (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbiLuvsArshi

IF-Dazzler

AbiLuvsArshi

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Awesome!

DurgaS

twinki

Goldie

twinki

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Nice os

DurgaS

Horizon

IF-Dazzler

Horizon

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Loved it Durga. Great closure to an epic encounter between them that became an epic for the fans as well. Loved when he asked when was the first time she sat in his SUV? Ofcourse Khushi wouldn't know.. conciously that is... but for him it was THE most memorable.. as you beautifully described.. lot of first time things there for Arnav Singh Raizada.. oh he just cant get over that..
But honestly.. he wasn't wrong in sending her there... Khushi's harmless interfering with his personal matters started then..LOL and he genuinely didn't know the status of the building.

Thanks Durga.

DurgaS

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

Nice os

Thanks Tina. Smile

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Javeria3991

Awesome and superb.
The guest house hold a very special place and moments of the life of Arnav and Khushi. It was the first time he got worried for Khushi and called out her name. Here he got to see khushi's anger first time and my favourite dialogue " ap ko kya lagta hamain dard nahi, humara koi atma vishwas nahi hai, koi parivaar nahi. Apni personal life personal life hai or humari koi zindagi nahin hai, given him a push with as much might her hands can give." Her words spoke too much and so does her actions and blazing eyes.
It was hear Khushi lashes out Arnav and Arnav listened silently being guilty. Khushi giving him lectures on the importance of family and self respect of a girl or in other word directing him to his irresponsibility to send her almost broken place to fulfill his bet, and making sure she will loose. 
It was very sweet of Arnav to built a house for Khushi there, removing horrible memories of that place and transforming it to a warm place, home, another symbol of their unbound love. 
Love it. 

That's right. Khushi's outburst was epic, unforgettable. What a stellar performance Sanaya gave there. And Arnav was quiet because, though unknowingly, he was guilty of putting Khushi in that situation.

Thanks for loving it Javeria. So happy to read your comments. Embarrassed 

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

I loved this OS...

Guest house scene...no IPKKND fan can forget it...with this OS  u gave a new meaning to tat scene itself...StarStarStar

it was superbClapClapClap...according to me this was the best in the genre romance...loved it

after reading it, I actually felt little jealous on you as I never get these kinds of amazing thoughts to write...

write more os like this...

love

deeps

Wow, this coming from the winner of the popular award! Thank you so so much, Deeps. I am elated. This wasn't an easy genre for me. I haven't written an out and out romantic story till now and I am not even comfortable writing intimate romantic moments. So, I had to think hard to weave a proper story and revolve it around some romance, the sort that I would be comfortable writing in. This was the most difficult story for me. I never had to work so hard on a story. So, I am thrilled to get some lovely comments such as yours for this OS. Thanks you once again. Smile 

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiVakeeshan

Awesome!

Thank you. Lovely DP. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top