Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps_92

I loved this OS...

Guest house scene...no IPKKND fan can forget it...with this OS  u gave a new meaning to tat scene itself...⭐️⭐️⭐️

it was superb👏👏👏...according to me this was the best in the genre romance...loved it

after reading it, I actually felt little jealous on you as I never get these kinds of amazing thoughts to write...

write more os like this...

love

deeps

Wow, this coming from the winner of the popular award! Thank you so so much, Deeps. I am elated. This wasn't an easy genre for me. I haven't written an out and out romantic story till now and I am not even comfortable writing intimate romantic moments. So, I had to think hard to weave a proper story and revolve it around some romance, the sort that I would be comfortable writing in. This was the most difficult story for me. I never had to work so hard on a story. So, I am thrilled to get some lovely comments such as yours for this OS. Thanks you once again. 😊 

DurgaS thumbnail

Thank you. Lovely DP. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Thanks. 😊
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Lovely os 😊 Arshi talked abt guest house incident very nice 😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Loved it Durga. Great closure to an epic encounter between them that became an epic for the fans as well. Loved when he asked when was the first time she sat in his SUV? Ofcourse Khushi wouldn't know.. conciously that is... but for him it was THE most memorable.. as you beautifully described.. lot of first time things there for Arnav Singh Raizada.. oh he just cant get over that..

But honestly.. he wasn't wrong in sending her there... Khushi's harmless interfering with his personal matters started then..😆 and he genuinely didn't know the status of the building.

Thanks Durga.

Thanks Horizon. Yes, another closure after Memories, my first OS. 😊 

Yes, he wasn't wrong in sending her away. Only, he had no idea that the place he was sending her to was so dangerous. I wouldn't say Khushi was interfering from this point. She was simply answering Nani's questions and she had thought that everyone already knew about them. Nani in those days was in super detective mode, working out all ploys to find out about the girl in her Chote's life.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Lovely os 😊 Arshi talked abt guest house incident very nice 😊

Thanks Sugi. Yes they did. That was an important phase in their life.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ahhh when he sent her to that guest house
how can that be forgotten
the first time he cared enough to go save her
anj is right he has gotta stop doing this to her
good he got that he cant keep blasting her when it isnt her fault
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Thanks Horizon. Yes, another closure after Memories, my first OS. 😊 

Yes, he wasn't wrong in sending her away. Only, he had no idea that the place he was sending her to was so dangerous. I wouldn't say Khushi was interfering from this point. She was simply answering Nani's questions and she had thought that everyone already knew about them. Nani in those days was in super detective mode, working out all ploys to find out about the girl in her Chote's life.

Akash got the que .. but poor khuhsi wouldn't get it with naniji surely in a detective mode..😆
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

ahhh when he sent her to that guest house
how can that be forgotten
the first time he cared enough to go save her
anj is right he has gotta stop doing this to her
good he got that he cant keep blasting her when it isnt her fault

That's right. Thanks for your comments. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Akash got the que .. but poor khuhsi wouldn't get it with naniji surely in a detective mode..😆

Yes he did. That was a funny scene. Was thinking, so many detectives we had in the show, Nani, Mami, Khushi, NK and even Arnav in the Sheetal track.  Iss detectivegiri ko kya naam doon. 😆