~SPOILER THREAD- SBS/SBB/E24~- pg- 149- trp 6.3 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

๐Ÿคฃd
every time surya woulld like to๐Ÿ˜‰ should they go to KTG ๐Ÿคฃ
only RW can trigger ๐Ÿ˜‰that...ROFL
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Wats happening? Eh. Are they confused with ips track so bought pregnancy track? It was not needed at all for now. I would rather have waited that 11 months to see dbc than rushing things which not gives us her ips track. Huh

thats actually true. the show is about sandhya becoming an IPS, not about the new Adam and Eve
Originally posted by Manjuu

Who asked for decent DBC??? CVS...where are they getting this ideas from๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

omg captain
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Manjuu

only RW can trigger ๐Ÿ˜‰that...๐Ÿคฃ
how  many times RW๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Wats happening? Eh. Are they confused with ips track so bought pregnancy track? It was not needed at all for now. I would rather have waited that 11 months to see dbc than rushing things which not gives us her ips track. Huh

ya it's a really lame way to dodge the IPS track right now.

i hope at least they actually wait till they get home and spend some time in a private place before announcing the baby news.
does this mean sandy has to resit all exams if she gets disqualified now??
Originally posted by PadBear

๐Ÿ˜ฒ  that's why man invented rooms with doors and locks. God knew that only such an environment can work to produce beautiful results and communicated it to us.

but GG room has always been a non dbc room๐Ÿ˜†
Okay I am little shocked...I was in bed when I read this post and I went into complete shock mode! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I rubbed my eyes about 40 times to make sure I was reading "sandy is going to be pregnant!" Anas said it was decent! Oh my! Why would you do it in the garden? I think we would been happy with bedroom! So now we get DBC...Bhabo gets her tabar but what about IPS...is that throw out of the window? But nevertless I cant wait to see this and I damn hope this PL goes..i would rather see Sooraj and Sandhya nurturing and looking after their child than this PL drama! Thanks for sharing one of the biggest news in DABH history!
wait a minute...how can someone know that she is pregnant in 15 days ๐Ÿคฃ
I suggest they make GG room their room in every sense. ๐Ÿ˜†  Now that would be a really awww moment for all fans of the show, not to mention decency.  It would be breaking news. GG room actually used properly .