Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Durga

Nursery rhymes...πŸ˜†

Nice cute in Durgey style...with poems

He can't live without her and making her angry just kills him...how sweet and she is the same...

Very short , simple OS 

Thnx Durgey

Thanks Arshi. Yes, nursery rhymes. Those must have been the last poems he had learned. πŸ˜†
Preety_Nebula thumbnail
This is cute Durga...very Rhymy...Poor Arnav
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

This is cute Durga...very Rhymy...Poor Arnav

πŸ˜† Yes, Poor Arnav. What all he has to do to appease his Khushi. Thanks Preety. 😊
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav taking tips from NK !!! Hilarious!!! I was ROFLing when Khushi read the note Arnav had sent through NK! The poetry at the end was a nice romantic touch! Well done, Durgey!
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

Arnav taking tips from NK !!! Hilarious!!! I was ROFLing when Khushi read the note Arnav had sent through NK! The poetry at the end was a nice romantic touch! Well done, Durgey!

Thanks Wiwy. Ya, Khushi thought there was a poem in the note and was so excited, but instead there was something else. πŸ˜† I took clues about NK giving tips to Arnav from the wooing track. NK was giving so many tips at that time, like give her a gift, flowers, call her darling, sweetheart, etc. etc.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was lovely Durga.
 I enjoyed throughout.
Khushi is a little tigress. she never misses a chance to fight with Arnav. No wonder why people call them Tom and Jerry.
I really loved the instant poetry what Arnav made for Khushi. The words from heart comes invlountarily like this.

Sorry durga I missed your story. I read till 10, but then I couldn't continue.
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

It was lovely Durga.

I enjoyed throughout.
Khushi is a little tigress. she never misses a chance to fight with Arnav. No wonder why people call them Tom and Jerry.
I really loved the instant poetry what Arnav made for Khushi. The words from heart comes invlountarily like this.

Sorry durga I missed your story. I read till 10, but then I couldn't continue.

Hey Sohara, that's ok. It wasn't easy reading all the stories. And most were heavy pieces, couldn't read more than 2 at the same time.

I am happy you enjoyed this one. Yes, Arnav's poetry had to come from the heart. Otherwise I don't think he would be able to write poetry.  Thanks Sohara. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisydee425

amazing

Thanks. 😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
durga, i was missing your writing, then i remembered i may not have read your os content entries properly. came and read. going away with big smile. filmi is our sweet arnav. i loved the interaction between nk and nannav. and kkg getting hungry. lovely snap of a day in the life of two pagals. will read the other one soon.
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

durga, i was missing your writing, then i remembered i may not have read your os content entries properly. came and read. going away with big smile. filmi is our sweet arnav. i loved the interaction between nk and nannav. and kkg getting hungry. lovely snap of a day in the life of two pagals. will read the other one soon.

Indi πŸ€— 

Aap aaye hamare thread pe, hamari khush kismati hai, kabhi aap ke comment ko, kabhi hamare thread ko dekhte hai. πŸ˜† 

I am doing dhinka chika over here reading your comment. πŸ˜ƒ  Aww, you were missing my writing, I am really really touched. I should seriously start another one soon. Thank you Indi for loving the shot. Yes, please do read the other one too. And also 'When Arnav returns - a funny post'. You haven't read that one too,have you?

Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika  hey hey hey hey ...