I need to see how Sandhya is dealing with disappointment - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly Sonia. We are going to get expression less Sooraj . That is my biggest worry. 
Nooo I don't want him to be expressionless it doesn't suit him at all...only Sandy! I don't know how she will convince him! I would rather not have the RW if Sooraj is not happy! But one thing I didn't get was Sandhya was demanding another marriage but she didn't ask Sooraj if he wanted the same? That would have been so nice...she never has really asked Sooraj anything because he blindly follows what she says and does!
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@Hema they are going to show how a woman behaves when she has finally accepted her man. I mean it takes a woman longer time to get attached. I mean emotional connect is important to her. 
But when she shows that emotional connect how she will not get it back from the man. Reason for them by the time her acceptance comes in a man has already taken the relationship for what it is.
Just like Sooraj says we are married and we have told we love each other. So what?
" Men are from Mars " and " Women are from Venus" it is when they understand each other's language they become complete and for that SURYA has a long way to go 😃

Men from Mars and Women from Venus...when they marry they both go to Earth and realize the reality 🤣
Yes Shruthi, I want to see how she handles this jolt to reality.  She cannot have everything done on her terms all the time when it comes to SurYa.  She will have to at least give in to Suraj's preferences once in a while, even if she doesn't fully understand or go along with it. That's what marriage is. It's literally a fine balance between two people. Not a series of events. It may take her years to understand, but till then, Suraj needs to stand his ground now.
Men from Mars and Women from Venus...when they marry they both go to Earth and realize the reality 🤣

well said TP ji.

surya r still traveling towards each other. 
both sooraj n sandy have fallen in love with each other, but they r yet to discover each other. if that makes any sense!
@shruthiravi, good post 👏👏, i also like to see sandy getting disappointed for once. its always have been what ever the way and when ever she likes, and like always she has started to give troubles to suraj again.
i think sandy has not realized anything yet.

by thinking she's going to save the marriage vows, she's  actually breaking them more now.
Edited by irobo - 10 years ago
sorry shruthi...why you want to see the same happening to sandy? This is not a love-hate relationship...Sandy also deserves to be happy right, after all the struggles putting up with bhabo and her EAs...

I see her intention is good though her approach may not be 100% right...she seems desperate now, maybe feeling guilty... but the suprise is suraj... all of sudden, the suraj who was walking with a rose and chocs the day before suddenly turned into an unromantic stone...i just feel bad for sandy...
@niruba as someone said, it is her approach that has resulted in this. She just demanded a remarriage from him. Didnt ask him whether he wanted it. Didnt take him along on how it would be nice to relive those moments.
Just ordered him to convince Bhabo. I guess more than RW the worry for Sooraj is convincing Bhabo. Poor chap he also has gone through a lot in front of Bhabo the terror. And one thing I know if you give a man a problem they will hang on it until they solve it. Their mind will be on that till they find a solution. Other things they might not notice. It is not intentional, but they are just like that. And Sandhya gave a big problem to Sooraj. Convince Bhabo.
hahahahah finally sandy s going to tell bhabo abt RW. 😎
Everybody telling my OS is coming true. I am also hoping let it be true. I love SURYA on top of the bus in romantic mood . Instead of sleeping let Sandhya sit close to Sooraj and listen to folk song or whatever it is.