IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

congratulations Abhiii!Hug
@Roshu You sing tooo??!Stern Smile

Adipavi...ivlo doubt ah kekara ROFL I do LOL Thanks to my school LOL

@abhi: kanavulam illa Big smile Nijam dhan :D shall i pinch you? Wink

@siriuslysujal: Thanks a lot Hug your saiyaan was awesome Thumbs Up Congo..Well Deserved Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalMyInspirationz-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-Fs Idol Contest Winners (Page 8)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shayranahui.

IF-Rockerz

shayranahui.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Congratulations winners. Party
& thanks to all the participants for letting us hear your amazing voices! Hug Big smile
All in all, beautiful thread guys. Clap

Edited by -Amanat- - 23 November 2013 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-wintergreen-

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Congo guys very well deserved Clap

@Abhi : see u did it girl Hug

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

General note (I thought I had written this in my first post, and was shocked to realise I hadn't - I think I got too distracted by having won, haha xD) - CONGRATULATIONS to all the other winners/runners-up/participants! Special mention to -sweetgal19-, as I loved your rendition of Ajeeb Dastaan... that was some lovely, polished singing Embarrassed My second vote went to Shonu_Sanju's very pleasant rendition of Sun Raha Hai Na Smile I also liked roshini1494's voice - gorgeous tone for singing 'Iktara'!

I'd also like to thank Nikki_SAS-holic for the praise and encouragement she's given to me at various points as far as my singing is concerned. I still haven't opened that gallery, Nikki, but I definitely want to get 'round to it at some point! Thank you Hug

Naz finally u r here..HugHugHug... I'm tellin u since last year IF idol auditions tht i am a FAN of ur voice...its soo soo AWESOME..StarStarStar...So my support,encouragement will alwz be there for u..Big smileBig smile...

btw theres a small mistake.. u had voted for abhi's n mine entries..Big smileBig smile.. as i remember the songs n readin this thread i remember who sing what...so when u said sanju's sun raha haina.. i cud find out the mistake.. sanju's entry is 6th one-"Yaaram" song-which she beautifully sung..

So i chkd votin thread nw-n i ws happy to c u had voted for abhi(the winnin one-entry #3) and mine's(entry #4-sun raha haina)...so thnxx for votin n likin my version..Big smile

SiriuslySujalMyInspirationz

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the Runners-up & the winners. Clap

.Anisha.

IF-Stunnerz

.Anisha.

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners Hug very well deserved.

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

General note (I thought I had written this in my first post, and was shocked to realise I hadn't - I think I got too distracted by having won, haha xD) - CONGRATULATIONS to all the other winners/runners-up/participants! Special mention to -sweetgal19-, as I loved your rendition of Ajeeb Dastaan... that was some lovely, polished singing Embarrassed My second vote went to Shonu_Sanju's very pleasant rendition of Sun Raha Hai Na Smile I also liked roshini1494's voice - gorgeous tone for singing 'Iktara'!

I'd also like to thank Nikki_SAS-holic for the praise and encouragement she's given to me at various points as far as my singing is concerned. I still haven't opened that gallery, Nikki, but I definitely want to get 'round to it at some point! Thank you Hug

Naz finally u r here..HugHugHug... I'm tellin u since last year IF idol auditions tht i am a FAN of ur voice...its soo soo AWESOME..StarStarStar...So my support,encouragement will alwz be there for u..Big smileBig smile...

btw theres a small mistake.. u had voted for abhi's n mine entries..Big smileBig smile.. as i remember the songs n readin this thread i remember who sing what...so when u said sanju's sun raha haina.. i cud find out the mistake.. sanju's entry is 6th one-"Yaaram" song-which she beautifully sung..

So i chkd votin thread nw-n i ws happy to c u had voted for abhi(the winnin one-entry #3) and mine's(entry #4-sun raha haina)...so thnxx for votin n likin my version..Big smile

Thank you, Nikki Hug And indeed... it's ironic, actually... I'm on IF every day, and half a day of not logging in and I miss 7 pages of the results thread LOL Chalo, der aaye durust aaye! Tongue

And OMG, thanks for the correction!!! Whooops xD I did remember the Sun Raha Hai I heard and voted for sounding like you, but I couldn't tell if it was you or not. Anyway, in that case my comments on that entry were meant for you! I enjoyed your rendition - well done Embarrassed And thank you for voting for me! 'Cause I remember you did Big smile Hehe. Love how we voted for each other without knowing it Thumbs Up

And Sanju, sorry for the mistaken referral! For someone reason, I thought I'd voted for 3 & 6, so checked the member names for those numbers, when in fact I voted for 3 & 4. I do remember your "Yaaram", though, and I enjoyed it... really nice and husky, and you emoted well Embarrassed Again, sorry for the confusion in my previous post, haha Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Congrats everyone and specially Abhi.. you have a beautiful voice. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top