Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

@Nikki- Awww you really are a sweetheart !! HugThank you so so much <3  In fact through your PM only,I came to know that the results were out!! So firstly,thank you for that HugTu tho badi baat bol rahi hai,gallery and all OMGGShockedROFL Thank you so much hun for your wishes and tere ko bhi big Congrats,I really really loved your entry,tu tho already jaanti hai yeh :D !! Hug

@bold..
ismein kaunsi badi baat yaar?u SHOULD..ek toh sing u so well n upar se u bein one among IF-IDOLs-arent these reasons more than enough for u to open one?

i hv been sayin the same thing to Naz(SiriuslySujal)the same thing since last year..

bt u two r bein kaamchors..i tell u..D'ohLOL...
I knew ki tu yeh kahegi LOLLOL I guess I agree with you here OuchROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-Fs Idol Contest Winners (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Many Congratulations to all the participants, the runners up  as well as the winners, here's wishing u all many more achievements in the future!

MyInspirationz-wintergreen-

somergasm.

IF-Sizzlerz

somergasm.

Crazy Creative Baby, CC BC Winner

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
congratulations Abhiii!Hug
@Roshu You sing tooo??!Stern Smile

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Wait, what? I won the jury vote and came second in the popular vote? Shocked I fully believed I would not feature anywhere in these results! What a pleasant surprise!

It's been so long I've even forgotten which entry numbers I voted for. Going to have to go back and refresh my memory and see if the people I voted for won or not! But wow, seriously, thank you guys so much for voting for me, and thank you to the judges for appreciating my entry. It feels great!

I'ma go and update my siggy box now Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Congratulations to all! Special mention to the person who sang Saiiyaan; WOW. Seriously, WOW. I'm a singer and to transpose something as low as Saiiyaan to sing it in Soprano is freaking difficult. I'm a soprano myself but I've never been able to do justice to the song, but Saiiyaan was just beyond amazing. Kudos to you! [PS: I think I am referring to entry 11?]

Hey! If you mean mine, then thank you very much indeed! Really glad you liked my rendition Embarrassed

BalamPichkaariMyInspirationzNikki_Titli

.BumbleBee.

IF-Dazzler

.BumbleBee.

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Congo to all !Big smile

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Congratulations to all! Special mention to the person who sang Saiiyaan; WOW. Seriously, WOW. I'm a singer and to transpose something as low as Saiiyaan to sing it in Soprano is freaking difficult. I'm a soprano myself but I've never been able to do justice to the song, but Saiiyaan was just beyond amazing. Kudos to you! [PS: I think I am referring to entry 11?]

Hey! If you mean mine, then thank you very much indeed! Really glad you liked my rendition Embarrassed

You were entry 11 right? Yes, I LOVED yours! Saiiyaan is one of my favorite Kailash Kher songs, and you did complete justice to it! I mean like it is SO SO difficult to transpose his low voice and sing it, but you made it look like a breeze, as if the song was always meant to be sung by a female! Seriously, I now realised you won first place [cause I went back and cross checked my votes]; and I SO SO happy for you. I mean seriously, your rendition was perfect. 

And basically if you managed to read through my fangirling LOL I'd wanna say that your song was awesome, you're awesome, and congratulations! Big smile This was SO deserving!

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 23 November 2013 at 9:44am

SiriuslySujalMyInspirationzNikki_Titli

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

You were entry 11 right? Yes, I LOVED yours! Saiiyaan is one of my favorite Kailash Kher songs, and you did complete justice to it! I mean like it is SO SO difficult to transpose his low voice and sing it, but you made it look like a breeze, as if the song was always meant to be sung by a female! Seriously, I now realised you won first place [cause I went back and cross checked my votes]; and I SO SO happy for you. I mean seriously, your rendition was perfect. 

And basically if you managed to read through my fangirling LOL I'd wanna say that your song was awesome, you're awesome, and congratulations! Big smile This was SO deserving!

Awww *blushblushblush* xD Thank you so much!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Can't believe someone's fangirling over me, hahaha Big smile

Also, I don't see you in the list of participants - if you sing, you should totally enter next year!

Raaandom side note - whenever I've seen your posts anywhere around IF, I've always wanted to say that I LOVE your choice of username LOL Jeans pehenke jo tune maara thumka toh lattoo padosan ki bhabhi ho gayi! Big smile

---

General note (I thought I had written this in my first post, and was shocked to realise I hadn't - I think I got too distracted by having won, haha xD) - CONGRATULATIONS to all the other winners/runners-up/participants! Special mention to -sweetgal19-, as I loved your rendition of Ajeeb Dastaan... that was some lovely, polished singing Embarrassed My second vote went to Shonu_Sanju's very pleasant rendition of Sun Raha Hai Na Smile I also liked roshini1494's voice - gorgeous tone for singing 'Iktara'!

I'd also like to thank Nikki_SAS-holic for the praise and encouragement she's given to me at various points as far as my singing is concerned. I still haven't opened that gallery, Nikki, but I definitely want to get 'round to it at some point! Thank you Hug

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 23 November 2013 at 10:15am

MyInspirationz-wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top