I-Fs Idol Contest Winners (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
OMG I won ?! Shocked Okay this totally came as a surprise!!! Shocked Shocked

Firstly,Thank you so much to all the judges for their valuable comments Embarrassed And a big round of Congratulations to all the winners tooo!! HugClap Riti,shone_sanju,Sanjana and siriuslysujal ,congratulations to all of youuu!! HugHug

And Shikha! I love the siggies! Day Dreaming Thank you so much,for themHug

Congratulations to all the participants Nikki,Appy,Sanjana,Rani,Shayari,HJ,Rosh,Huma,and the others who took part as well !! HugI loved and really enjoyed hearing your entries <3 Embarrassed

And thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who voted for me and also,to those who wished me personally in this thread,MyInspirationz, Sonia (Predator),Sri,nightqueen,Sweths,Munni,Appy,Rosh,clementina and Nikki Embarrassed I feel so honoured Embarrassed

Last but not the least,thank you also to Hridey,Divya and Riti for organising this competition,and to Gur,Mels and Shruti for making such a beautiful thread Hug

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 23 November 2013 at 8:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-solitary-.Shayari.-HJ-MyInspirationz-StephinesS-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-Fs Idol Contest Winners (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-StephinesS-

IF-Sizzlerz

-StephinesS-

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Congos to Abhi.. and the rest of the winners :D Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz-wintergreen-

-solitary-

IF-Dazzler

-solitary-

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the  winners and the runners ! Embarrassed
ABHI !!!  HugHug

Jaan you rock all the way ! Approve
Really really happy for you !  Heart

Though I wasn't able to vote, I had a great time hearing the songs after sometime !
Kudos to all the participants for their wonderful songs ! Clap

Beautiful thread!!Embarrassed

Edited by arshi4evr16 - 23 November 2013 at 7:28am

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@MyInspirationz- Thank you soo much hun!! EmbarrassedHug 

@Predator- Thank you so much Sonia for your kind words EmbarrassedHug Btw my name is Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi Embarrassed

@Sri-  Sri !! Thank youu sooo much !! HugEmbarrassed

@nightqueen- Hi sweetie Hug Thank you sooo much hun Hug Awww you are too kindEmbarrassedPakka !! Partyyy for youuu all after my exams,promisee :D 

@Sweths- Sweths !! HugThank you sooo much di !! :D Hug

@Munni- Munniii!! Awww thank you sooo much dear,I feel so honoured Embarrassed Hug

@Appyy- Apppyy!! I really really did love your entry,I have to tell you this :D You sangg Titanic wala song na ? I really did like it ,you have a very sweet voice hun Embarrassed Thank you so much sweetie for your wishes Hug

@Rosh- Was your entry Iktara ?? I really liked it di !! You have a different voice,husky but really sweet <3 Embarrassed I still cant believe that I have won,ennamo kanavu mathiri iruku LOL Thank you soo much for your wishes di Hug

@clementina- Thank you so much hun!EmbarrassedHug

@Nikki- Awww you really are a sweetheart !! HugThank you so so much <3  In fact through your PM only,I came to know that the results were out!! So firstly,thank you for that HugTu tho badi baat bol rahi hai,gallery and all OMGGShockedROFL Thank you so much hun for your wishes and tere ko bhi big Congrats,I really really loved your entry,tu tho already jaanti hai yeh :D !! Hug

@Steph- OMG Steph !! This really came as a bahut bada surprise I tell youu LOL Thank you so much sweetie for wishing me  Hug

@arshi4evr16- Manjuuu!! Awww thank you so much sweetheart for your kind words and wishes HugI feel soo honoured and blessed Heart Thank youu sooo much hunEmbarrassedHug

Thank you all,dil se HugHug

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 23 November 2013 at 10:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-solitary-MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Congrats guys!! nice entries and really it needs lots of guts to enter into a competition and my congrats to each and every one who participated...

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

@Nikki- Awww you really are a sweetheart !! HugThank you so so much <3  In fact through your PM only,I came to know that the results were out!! So firstly,thank you for that HugTu tho badi baat bol rahi hai,gallery and all OMGGShockedROFL Thank you so much hun for your wishes and tere ko bhi big Congrats,I really really loved your entry,tu tho already jaanti hai yeh :D !! Hug

@bold..
ismein kaunsi badi baat yaar?u SHOULD..ek toh sing u so well n upar se u bein one among IF-IDOLs-arent these reasons more than enough for u to open one?

i hv been sayin the same thing to Naz(SiriuslySujal)the same thing since last year..

bt u two r bein kaamchors..i tell u..D'ohLOL...

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
congrats winnerz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_