Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

You were entry 11 right? Yes, I LOVED yours! Saiiyaan is one of my favorite Kailash Kher songs, and you did complete justice to it! I mean like it is SO SO difficult to transpose his low voice and sing it, but you made it look like a breeze, as if the song was always meant to be sung by a female! Seriously, I now realised you won first place [cause I went back and cross checked my votes]; and I SO SO happy for you. I mean seriously, your rendition was perfect. 

And basically if you managed to read through my fangirling 😆 I'd wanna say that your song was awesome, you're awesome, and congratulations! 😃 This was SO deserving!

Awww *blushblushblush* xD Thank you so much!!! 😳 😳 Can't believe someone's fangirling over me, hahaha 😃

Also, I don't see you in the list of participants - if you sing, you should totally enter next year!

Raaandom side note - whenever I've seen your posts anywhere around IF, I've always wanted to say that I LOVE your choice of username 😆 Jeans pehenke jo tune maara thumka toh lattoo padosan ki bhabhi ho gayi! 😃

---

General note (I thought I had written this in my first post, and was shocked to realise I hadn't - I think I got too distracted by having won, haha xD) - CONGRATULATIONS to all the other winners/runners-up/participants! Special mention to -sweetgal19-, as I loved your rendition of Ajeeb Dastaan... that was some lovely, polished singing 😳 My second vote went to Shonu_Sanju's very pleasant rendition of Sun Raha Hai Na 😊 I also liked roshini1494's voice - gorgeous tone for singing 'Iktara'!

I'd also like to thank Nikki_SAS-holic for the praise and encouragement she's given to me at various points as far as my singing is concerned. I still haven't opened that gallery, Nikki, but I definitely want to get 'round to it at some point! Thank you 🤗
Edited by SiriuslySujal - 10 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -iLoveSobti-

congratulations Abhiii!🤗

@Roshu You sing tooo??!😳

Adipavi...ivlo doubt ah kekara 🤣 I do 😆 Thanks to my school 😆

@abhi: kanavulam illa 😃 Nijam dhan :D shall i pinch you? 😉

@siriuslysujal: Thanks a lot 🤗 your saiyaan was awesome 👍🏼 Congo..Well Deserved 🤗
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations winners. 🥳
& thanks to all the participants for letting us hear your amazing voices! 🤗 😃
All in all, beautiful thread guys. 👏Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congo guys very well deserved 👏

@Abhi : see u did it girl 🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

General note (I thought I had written this in my first post, and was shocked to realise I hadn't - I think I got too distracted by having won, haha xD) - CONGRATULATIONS to all the other winners/runners-up/participants! Special mention to -sweetgal19-, as I loved your rendition of Ajeeb Dastaan... that was some lovely, polished singing 😳 My second vote went to Shonu_Sanju's very pleasant rendition of Sun Raha Hai Na 😊 I also liked roshini1494's voice - gorgeous tone for singing 'Iktara'!

I'd also like to thank Nikki_SAS-holic for the praise and encouragement she's given to me at various points as far as my singing is concerned. I still haven't opened that gallery, Nikki, but I definitely want to get 'round to it at some point! Thank you 🤗

Naz finally u r here..🤗🤗🤗... I'm tellin u since last year IF idol auditions tht i am a FAN of ur voice...its soo soo AWESOME..⭐️⭐️⭐️...So my support,encouragement will alwz be there for u..😃😃...

btw theres a small mistake.. u had voted for abhi's n mine entries..😃😃.. as i remember the songs n readin this thread i remember who sing what...so when u said sanju's sun raha haina.. i cud find out the mistake.. sanju's entry is 6th one-"Yaaram" song-which she beautifully sung..

So i chkd votin thread nw-n i ws happy to c u had voted for abhi(the winnin one-entry #3) and mine's(entry #4-sun raha haina)...so thnxx for votin n likin my version..😃
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats to all the Runners-up & the winners. 👏
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to all the winners 🤗 very well deserved.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

Naz finally u r here..🤗🤗🤗... I'm tellin u since last year IF idol auditions tht i am a FAN of ur voice...its soo soo AWESOME..⭐️⭐️⭐️...So my support,encouragement will alwz be there for u..😃😃...

btw theres a small mistake.. u had voted for abhi's n mine entries..😃😃.. as i remember the songs n readin this thread i remember who sing what...so when u said sanju's sun raha haina.. i cud find out the mistake.. sanju's entry is 6th one-"Yaaram" song-which she beautifully sung..

So i chkd votin thread nw-n i ws happy to c u had voted for abhi(the winnin one-entry #3) and mine's(entry #4-sun raha haina)...so thnxx for votin n likin my version..😃

Thank you, Nikki 🤗 And indeed... it's ironic, actually... I'm on IF every day, and half a day of not logging in and I miss 7 pages of the results thread 😆 Chalo, der aaye durust aaye! 😛

And OMG, thanks for the correction!!! Whooops xD I did remember the Sun Raha Hai I heard and voted for sounding like you, but I couldn't tell if it was you or not. Anyway, in that case my comments on that entry were meant for you! I enjoyed your rendition - well done 😳 And thank you for voting for me! 'Cause I remember you did 😃 Hehe. Love how we voted for each other without knowing it 👍🏼

And Sanju, sorry for the mistaken referral! For someone reason, I thought I'd voted for 3 & 6, so checked the member names for those numbers, when in fact I voted for 3 & 4. I do remember your "Yaaram", though, and I enjoyed it... really nice and husky, and you emoted well 😳 Again, sorry for the confusion in my previous post, haha 😊
yaqeen. thumbnail
Congrats everyone and specially Abhi.. you have a beautiful voice. 😃
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Congratulations to all the winners (sweetgal19,  -celestial-, shone_sanju, -sanjana-, siriuslysujal) !!! 

special congrats to  Abhi, proud of you 🤗 
and Kudos to all the participants 👏

@Divya I love your voice..

great thread GMs 👍🏼

Thnx a lot Munni 😊