saruv ss:crazy saachiji sensible dr dhruv(ch 4:pg 7 (4/12) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh no..hw did they come 2 knw?I wanna c 2..
I tried 2 keep the essence of the show older woman younger man lovestory nd added my personal touch tat I always wanted smbody 2 add, dr dv..
bt I wanna add dv s dialogues in it tat I ove so much..
Originally posted by tinatartari

Oh no..hw did they come 2 knw?I wanna c 2..
I tried 2 keep the essence of the show older woman younger man lovestory nd added my personal touch tat I always wanted smbody 2 add, dr dv..
bt I wanna add dv s dialogues in it tat I ove so much..
Shweta has posted the shooting video...Saanchi will tell them but it seemed they knew it from before...but they reacted very badly and Saanchi was so ashamed.
Your SS is lovely...and i am so happy that you kept it different from the show and you have started it so well. I just loved reading it. If you wanna add DV's dialogues then please go ahead as even i am so fond of them that the SS will become more intresting if they are added.
ahaha greattt postt,, o loveee ittt 
awesome SS loved it ⭐️👍🏼
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

awesome SS loved it ⭐️👍🏼

thnks ramona..hope u like the story as i unfold it furthur
Very nice start...
Superb concept...
Continue soon...
you write so well Tina i came to know it today only. Writing a comment in short and writing a full fledged story with scenes and description are very diatinct and you were like...i am not having words. The description of DV you gave made me read those lines thrice before moving to the next ones. I started imagining how he would blush when caught with Akki written over his arm...and truely i loved that you gave saachi also a nikname which only DV uses...i am so eagerly waiting for uour next update...every new chapter is making it very very intresting...and please dont make it too short.
Also i like to see DV as surgeon...as DV without reading phyciatry will be still good at it. Him saving peoples lives will be more apt according to me...just a suggestion.
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

you write so well Tina i came to know it today only. Writing a comment in short and writing a full fledged story with scenes and description are very diatinct and you were like...i am not having words. The description of DV you gave made me read those lines thrice before moving to the next ones. I started imagining how he would blush when caught with Akki written over his arm...and truely i loved that you gave saachi also a nikname which only DV uses...i am so eagerly waiting for uour next update...every new chapter is making it very very intresting...and please dont make it too short.
Also i like to see DV as surgeon...as DV without reading phyciatry will be still good at it. Him saving peoples lives will be more apt according to me...just a suggestion.

thnks vinee..ur appreciation always make me blush..dnt thnk otherwise ok??m straight..lolx...bt srsly u r superb at everythng tat i know..
well i chose psychiatry 1st cx i thot this way they cn b more close as actresses usually aftr loneliness suffer 4m psych probs bt then if dv z gonna b her treating physician then it wud b ethically incorrect as any relationship btw a dr nd his pt is unethical..so i dropped the idea..
ok then surgeon it z
Originally posted by tinatartari

thnks vinee..ur appreciation always make me blush..dnt thnk otherwise ok??m straight..lolx...bt srsly u r superb at everythng tat i know..
well i chose psychiatry 1st cx i thot this way they cn b more close as actresses usually aftr loneliness suffer 4m psych probs bt then if dv z gonna b her treating physician then it wud b ethically incorrect as any relationship btw a dr nd his pt is unethical..so i dropped the idea..
ok then surgeon it z
DV can always councel her with or without the degree and esp when its without degree it will be DV...the very mature charming DV. ...and another compliment to you...your words were flowing...beautifully written. if they make JLZ 2 they can take up this story...retaining the age difference. intact... see we have become so fond of age difference that we dont want it to go...ha ha
nice update.. keep the storyline going, good to see they both met each other in the most unexpected way but that's how it goes, if you are destined to meet someone someday, you will despite how many barrier comes into the way. 
  hope next one gonna be interesting as they both will be together since childhood.
 btw ur not that bad expressing the attire of people as you think, actually u did pretty good imo :)