Is he the one?? Angad/Kripa

priya7 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everybody,

well after sitting home bored for the break.. i thought why not write something to keep myself busy and u guys... am new to the forum.. but i have read most of the kyph stories and i gota say they are awesome.. so i thought of writing one for angad/kripa.... it wont be a long one.. and i will post the prologue for now... depending on the comments i guess i will continue and if i dont get enuf... well i guess i will not bore u guys and waste my time ... so enjoy reading...

She stood infront of the mirror looking at herself...Dressed in a white gown that was almost matching her complexion… her light makeup that made her already beautiful features look even sharper..  her curls framing both sides of her face… carelessly caressing her cheeks….Looking at her nobody could tell the turmoil she was in. Her heart was beating too fast… way too fast… her palms sweaty… the air-conditioned room wasn't helping her much and so wasn't her brain… which unknowingly kept diverting her mind back to what she didn't want to think about…

In a few minutes she would be called down and walked by her father to where more than a thousand people would be waiting for her… looking at her… complimenting… judging…whispering… watching her every step ever so carefully… and then she probably hear the priest saying words that she might not even be able to listen to over the frantic beating of her heart… which was way too loud for her ears right now… but she had to think… somehow had get her brain to focus…. She took a deep breath and carefully sat down… not wanting to ruin her gown which had cost her more than anything she had probably spent on anything in her life….

Before she could put her thoughts together… she heard her name being yelled. Despite knowing that the tornado was coming her way… she literally jumped in her seat when the door slammed open "Kripa!!!!!!"

" My.. My… I hope the poor groom out there doesn't faint seeing you.." whistled Ishita… her best friend.  For as long as she could remember,  Ishita had always been there with her… in good or bad times… and she wished that even in today's selfish world, Ishita to be always by her side… even today when she was about to make one of the most important and drastic decision of her life…

Giving Ishita a nervous smile, she looked towards the door to see her other friends standing there … just looking at her in complete awe… Ishita looked at her carefully… ' something was not right' she told herself but shrugged the thought aside…

"The time you were waiting for is here… Quit being nervous, Smile… this is your day" Ishita winked at her and helped her get up… but as soon as she felt Kripa's tight hold on her hand… and looked up into her eyes… she knew something was wrong… terribly wrong…

now dont forget to comment....

Priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome part 👏 cant wait till the next part 😉 please continue soon i hope kripas getting married to angad
Anon12378 thumbnail
and welcome to india-forums sweetie 😳 have a good time 😃
lovefaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome
i thik kripa is getting marride to kripa
👏 👏
Anon12378 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefaz

awesome
i thik kripa is getting marride to kripa
👏 👏

kripas getting married to kripa? 😕 .... 😆
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
cant wait for the next
hope kripa is marrying angad
👏
wow that's really good.....please continue soon 👏
bhumishah thumbnail
nice start so she is gettin married in a church right?
continue soon
priya7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhumishah

nice start so she is gettin married in a church right?
continue soon

yes she is 😛

hawoo thumbnail
priya plz cont soon!!! i luv the way you wrote the prolouge!!! hope a-k r gettin married!!! 😳