Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

HINT OF ASTITVA'S ENDING

dhaddaabhinav thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey did anyone noticed the title song of astitva ???

from that itself u can make out what would be the ending ??

first they show manas n simran together face to face ? and when they show it the line of the song comes " mere faisalay " ...

then as soon as abhi walks out of her way (in title song), suddenly manas comes from behind..

i think the director has given this hint from the very beginning that simran n manas will go together in the end

now today u people watch the title song carefully

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I hope they don't do that.They could have done that when Abhi walked out the first time.It would have made sense.There was even some talk of their marriage and whether Simran would be able to love Manas.But then they decided they were better off as friends,cementing a beautiful relation.

It would be such a waste if they end up marrying.It's such a whiff of fresh air to see a man and a woman being such close friends without overstepping their boundaries of friendship of two people irrespective of gender.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minnie

I hope they don't do that.They could have done that when Abhi walked out the first time.It would have made sense.There was even some talk of their marriage and whether Simran would be able to love Manas.But then they decided they were better off as friends,cementing a beautiful relation.

It would be such a waste if they end up marrying.It's such a whiff of fresh air to see a man and a woman being such close friends without overstepping their boundaries of friendship of two people irrespective of gender.

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT POINT. FOR ONCE THEY SHOULD SHOW THAT MAN AND LADY CAN BE JUST FRIENDS AND NOT MORE THAN THAT.

-Rifhat

bollyfreak thumbnail
personally i would love for simran to be with manas cuz both are very similar and deserve the best. but i love their friendship. it is very deep and i dont see them as husband and wife in the future. maybe for the sake of aastha and sonu, they might get together but still. i guess we will have to see.
mpatil thumbnail

End of astitva seems to be she is left al alone.

mpatil thumbnail

Quetion asked to the Ajai Sinha the director

When is it taking the 20 year leap?

That will happen only after a couple of months. Before that we are going to show many other things like a Harsh Chhaya (Manas) getting involved with another woman. This will mark the entry of Tisca Chopra into the serial. Niki Aneja (Dr Simran) will be going to London and Varun Badola (Abhi) will also reach there. Meanwhile, Vineeta Thakur (Neha) will start suspecting Abhi of having an affair with Simran...

Edited by mpatil - 19 years ago
mpatil thumbnail

Tell us how long your serial Astitva... Ek Prem Kahani will be on air?

Right now, the director has signed an agreement till next June.

Edited by mpatil - 19 years ago
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
OMG!! A 20 year jump like any other Ekta Kapoor serial??!I can't believe this. But I guess with such a good star cast and realistic drama...they will get away with this too and hopefully will do a better job than Ekta 😊 At the end of it all, I really hope there is some meaning to stretching it this far.
zaun thumbnail
20 year leap! What a jip. I hate it when good shows go bad! 😡
abhayfan thumbnail

I have only just started watching soaps.  What is a 20 year leap?