Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 19th November 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update Hina Hug 

Poor JaGanCry feel really bad for them . Very good performance by Shanky and Sargun . Jagya is the nicest husband . i am glad  Ganga  got such a husband who cares for her so much 

I think Ganga only said about useless body words in frustration when Jagya said to her her body cannot bear the pain of giving birth to another child . In frustration we always end up saying such things which sound strange other way  I don't think cvs meant it  i won't call them writing poor dialogues It was only said in anger  . Quite natural to say such things in anger and moreover its her mentality . She has been conditioned like this to think like this which won't change so soon no matter how much she gets educated . Village women often think like this . Her thinking needs to be shown the new light and she will slowly understand  so cvs were fine here 

So Ganga can become pregnant it is only complicated . She will definitely break the promise with Jagya and go ahead with pregnancy and will get herself in trouble CryO Ganga why don't you listen Cry

Dadisaa i believe understood but Sumitra seems trouble for Ganga again 

I absolutely hated the scene of Ganga calling Anandi and Anandi giving Ganga lecture DeadO come on Cvs is it important to show Anandi mata 's lectures in everything ? You never show Anandi calling Singhs or Ganga and telling them her problems then why don' t you at least keep Anandi away from one thing related to JaGan? . Ganga sees her as a friend or not but till yesterday Jagya's words were everything for Ganga now all of a sudden she needs Anandi mata's lectures the most  Dead Anandi has to remind Ganga she is a nurse like Ganga herself does not know ,  Anandi mata  has to tell Ganga to think about the man she loves and not to take risks for her life thinking about him  , Anandi mata has to approve what Jagya is saying is correct Even if he does his family planning with his wife he wants second child or not His wife must call Anandi mata and take her approval your husband took the right decision DeadNonsense DeadCvs are day by day becoming big idiots in their attempt to give Anandi light in everything  .Angry

and sorry to say but i found Toral's performance really poor when she was talking to Ganga on phone. Looked like she needed some good sleep 

Precap so finally Avinash entered . Looking forward to his track how it proceeds  He is a good actor . Cvs select good actors but hoping they will utilize his talent not waste it and of course Anandi mata will deal with this new villain Can't expect one separate track for JaGan because cvs think Anandi will become less great if she is not forced in every track and every track is ruined because her unnecessary interference in it Sleepy Get a life cvs 

Edited by kikyo - 19 November 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Jan50charuluv_SVhookedLibra123tiny15Beautiful-Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balika Vadhu Written Update 19th November 2013 (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Sarv gun sampann Sri Anandi Mata ji - aapki jai ho !
Ganga was helped by LalSingh's wife. Same background - she was closer to Ganga - in fact she took care of Mannu - while Ganga was in Udaipur and now Ganga needs her Mataji ?!!

And Anandi needs no one ? Except Kanhaji ?
Why can't Ganga goto DeviMa and cry ? Why must she and everyone else be blessed with God's grace only via HIS one and only true bhakt - AnandiMa ?

Why must CV's force people down our throats instead of finding good writers who can carry the story nicely ? First Sanchi was the evilest-most spoilt brat and Anandi was the most sacrificing, forgiving bhabhi and now Anandi is still the one Ganga has to turn to ???

This was so disgusting that I just switched it off at that point. 
Anandi waise to - will keep mum about the biggest of truths and lie them away convincingly - but here despite Meenu's warning - she still spilled the whole beans in front of Shiv ? And now - Meenu will appear like a liar and schemer to shiv - and Anandi will become the "Satya ki Devi" all over again.

What a joke - Anandi aur sach. Kitna kuchh hajam kar jaati hai - without even a burp - but here - she spilled all - just so Alok and Meenu's entire sacrifice for Ira can go waste. Pathetic CV's !!Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maria13Jan50Libra123Beautiful-Soultiny15Colt.Pixy

maria13

Groupbie

maria13

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for detailed update Hina Smile
JaGan poor souls  Feel bad for themCry Shashank and Sargun were too good in acting Surekha jee once again  proved why she is considered a legendary actress   This lady is queen of expressions Clap

Ganga will definitely go ahead with pregnancy and get in trouble O no Ouch

I think cvs could have avoided this track why so much torture for already tortured souls  Did they torture JaGan less before that now more torture At least give them one happiness without trouble 

I didn't find Ganga's dialogues badly written She only said that my body is worth of what if it cannot give happiness to own family in frustration  and i don't think cvs wanted to prove anything through her dialogue Even if they did Its only how village women think which needs to changed so i don't find it bad or poor job by writers 

Where writers did poor job was when they made Ganga call Anandi and Anandi lectured her DeadAbsolutely unneeded scene Its not important to force Anandi every where Cvs SleepyThis scene would look better with Gehna or Dadisaa Ok what Dadisaa is thinking if you want keep it a suspense for viewers its fine but you could show this scene with Ganga and Gehna instead of Anandi 

Toral really her face was expressionless when she was talking with Ganga what expressions she was giving? Even my mom was confused . She really needs to work on her expressions delivery

Precap so the new villain entered . Seems like he knows Singhs Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50kikyohookedcharuluv_SVLibra123Beautiful-Soultiny15Colt.Pixy

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
@hina thanx 4 the update.
JaGan scene was 2 gud.shanky & sargun were fab. tho both of them r always fab. but ystrday they were really more than fab.Sargun is doing v.gud as ganga till now & in emotional scenes shes natural. nowhere it luked 2 me shes forcing 2 give expressions. ClapClap
rest epi is ok esply @ shekhars.and why ganga called anandi??CVs shudn't involved JaGan & AnSh tracks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SVBeautiful-Soul

kase

kase

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
reason for making Anandi involved in Jagan track: probably Anandi will offer to be surrogate mother for the sake of DS and her maika's happiness Confused  Nothing is impossible where Anandi is concerned - another chance to show her mahanta LOL

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for write up Hina. Nice episode.very good acting by Sargun. At last she got a chance to 
Really show some acting skills other than just falling.Sargun and Shanky look very good together.
They match very well in acting too. Felt sorry for Ganga. She was so happy to hear DS and Sumi
Wanting their grand child. She was looking forward to have a baby with the man she loves very
Much and bring in so much joy for the family. Her dialogues could have been better like
Aparna wrote. She could have expressed her disappointment about not being able to have a
Child with the man who is very very dear to her even more than her life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SVaparnauma

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
In this Shiv birth matter Anandi acted as an ordinary person and not an extra ordinary one as she is credited with. If she was extraordinary she would have realized the big problem that would be 
Created by knowing and exposing the truth. She would not have gone and found out about the truth
From hospital records. These are the times ignorance is bliss. Or she should not have revealed the
Truth to Shiv after being told by Meenu. She just acted as an ordinary person in this most
Important , delicate matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedcharuluv_SV

Post Reply New Post

Go to top