Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Generally in real life such sensitive matters r spoken between husband and wife in private. Once they understood the situtation they should inform the family about Ganga. I don't live in a joint family so can't comment on it. 
ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.leavesandwaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If I was Jagya (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Generally in real life such sensitive matters r spoken between husband and wife in private. Once they understood the situtation they should inform the family about Ganga. I don't live in a joint family so can't comment on it. 

Even in joint families, they discuss these matters more discreetly. Not so loudly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Jagya must learn manipulation from sanchi.

He is too seedha saadha.

Jagya and Ganga need to be protected.

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Wow! Sensitive way of handling is to lieLOL? Lying to his family is right then! I don't like hiding truth for whatever reason. Saying the truth despite the consequences is right and not even debatable topic for Me.Only hiding it is debatable.

And moreover this truth doesn't make ganga invalid in any way. She already has a kid so nobody will blame her in that way. Only she is too weak to carry on the pregnancy but not incapable. So no need for Jagya to do any mahanta act.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000hookedcharuluv_SVLibra123

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I don't think Jagya could have taken the blame on himself because he had impregnated Gauri in past and he is not even that old in age. He hasn't even been smoking or drinking too much nor had an accident or any disease yet.

But I do think he should have first told Ganga in private instead of breaking this news in drawing room. I don't like how such personal matters are subject of drawing room discussions in BV in both urban and rural families!! Dead

With Ganga also I think he should discuss whatever options they have in such a scenario for having their child instead of only saying he's okay with Mannu.

Family could have been told later and they should have been requested to react in a way that did not hurt Ganga. As of now, the look on DS and Sumitra's faces affected Ganga badly as much as this news.

He should have told the truth in a different manner.

He could have hid it too but I think that would have created more trouble. He could have given pills to Ganga without letting her know or used protection himself and told family that he did not want a child soon. But how long could he have carried on this drama? Meanwhile expectations of family would have kept increasing and that would only make it more difficult to accept the truth.

Waise I think this track is only there to show more mahaanta of Jagya and Singhs. No other motive.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.ashasainaSPujacharminggenieleavesandwaveshisusmita

SPuja

IF-Dazzler

SPuja

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
"Waise I think this track is only there to show more mahaanta of Jagya and Singhs. No other motive."
More than Jagya and Singhs, I think the track is to show mahanta of Ganga (because of the  pills). She can conveniently forget to take the pills to give waaris to the family even if she dies in the process of giving birth. Even Jamuna and Gahna also took such risk (carrying the child even at risk to own life), only difference will be Ganga will do it on her own will while Jamuna and Gahna were forced. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Awesome post with awesome thought Leaves Big smile ,

then G wouldn't have to face all that .

But BV CVs LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashasainaleavesandwaves

The_Alchemist.

The_Alchemist.

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Actually Ganga can do something. She can live and not deprive Mannu of mother's love and the Haveli folks can have a waaris too at the same time. How? She can leave J and make him marry another womanROFL. A fifth one for his fifth personality. Only one out his 6 personalities will be left thenEmbarrassed.  Ofcourse J won't marry  someone else if she talks sweetly (and acts like she wants to sacrifice her life for others) like she always does. But he might listen if she acts stubborn...takes a bad name..behaves like Sanchi and leaves him. All for his sake and mannu's sake...Only Ganga can do this ---cause this way she won't deprive little  mannu of mother's love by sacrificing her life for her new husband and new family.  

PS- I didn't mean that ganga should do this. Since she wants to sacrifice her life anyway, i'm just suggesting her a better option where she gets to live(for mannu's sake if not for herself), and still could give a waaris to the haveli members---since there seems to be no options(like surrogacy etc etc )  in this case. 

Edited by The_Alchemist. - 20 November 2013 at 8:13am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top