Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
In BV no one is given happiness for few days except saanchi. The leads of BV show anandi, jagya, shiv and Ganga will never be happy for few days. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jagan_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If I was Jagya (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jagan_fan

jagan_fan

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by jagan_fan

Jagya is a very simple minded person. He just cant manipulate. Even if it is for his own good.
@bold ROFL 
I agree jagya is not manipulative but could act as if he got amnesia and pretend he is still married to ex-wife Clap

he changed a lot after dat..u dnt c dat episodes??Smile
[/QUOTE]
I know he is changed...but the TM used he just cannot manipulate is not true entirely. It's better we don't use the words he cannot manipulate as he very well knowingly manipulated emotionally people in his family,
[/QUOTE]
dnt wry..I think TM was talkng about present situation nly LOL

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
If I am in Jagya's position...Why to hide things
 Ganga is in not in a position of becoming pregnant...Jayga did correct thing in informing family...without hiding...

He can discuss with the family take help from them...whether to adopt baby incase all the members of the family agrees

By hiding things one has to face more problems...that is what I feel...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jagan_fanJan50vidya0000charuluv_SV

jagan_fan

jagan_fan

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

In BV no one is given happiness for few days except saanchi. The leads of BV show anandi, jagya, shiv and Ganga will never be happy for few days. 

yup Cry saanchi is still happy and now it seems  everyone forgot all her bad deeds..Dead

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
It is good he broke the news to every one at the same time. At least this saves Ganga from 
Another misery of telling them. Bad enough having a shock and on top of that she and J have to inform the family again. High time people learned to deal with this kind of disappointments.
After such an abnormal  past of Jagia, if every thing goes normal now it will be a bonus. So there has 
To be a glitch. Jagia could have told her that there are other options like surrogate. But he
Wants to make it clear that having a child is secondary since he already has Mannu and he will 
Not lose Ganga. He did not mention about other options because for him it is not that important.
Which I thought was great. He is assuring Ganga that Mannu is enough for him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113vidya0000Libra123charuluv_SVhookedColt.Pixy

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Its CVs and not Jagiya at fault yaar.
Ho ajati hai galti kabhi kabhi CVs se bhi. Overlook the bloopers yaar.

Just to clear the air about few questions raised. Gauri was already pregnant with Jagiya's child so he cant say that he is taking a treatment. In an understanding family like that of Singhs we dont need to keep such secrets because no one is blaming her. 
Breaking this news to Ganga should have been shown as  touchy moment but chalo CVs bhi insaan hai.

About if he could not have waited; do you want him to be Shocked faced and helpless if they due to heat of moment make love. Is it not better to be well equipped.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jagan_fan

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
why it is less sensitive  if he revealed the truth to family ? When the family asked he told it How long he can lie and hide truth ? Truth is better than 10000 lies It might be bitter for few days and hard to digest but it gives long time relief If he would have gone in corner whispered with Ganga and then Ganga crying no don't tell it to family dadisaa's heart will break blah blah blah its better he told it so sorry i completely disagree with you and the ones who are agreeing with you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000Libra123charuluv_SVhookedsidra08

gloriousgal

Goldie

gloriousgal

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

If I was Jagya, I would have handled the matter more sensitively. I would have taken ganga out and slowly break the news.

And instead of giving her pills, I would have taken precautions.

I would have assured her that medical science is progressing and there will be solution.

II would not have disclosed this thing to the family. I would have taken the blame for ganga not conceiving due to some medical problem. I would have told them that I am taking treatment and not to worry.

Absolutely right Clap
Was wondering the same
I'm really surprised by jetsar family,they seem so modern
They all were discussing ganga and jagya's personal life without any hesitation Shocked
It seemed a bit awkward to me Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.charminggenieleavesandwavesatominis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top