If I was Jagya - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

If I was Jagya, I would have handled the matter more sensitively. I would have taken ganga out and slowly break the news.

And instead of giving her pills, I would have taken precautions.

I would have assured her that medical science is progressing and there will be solution.

II would not have disclosed this thing to the family. I would have taken the blame for ganga not conceiving due to some medical problem. I would have told them that I am taking treatment and not to worry.

Absolutely right πŸ‘
Was wondering the same
I'm really surprised by jetsar family,they seem so modern
They all were discussing ganga and jagya's personal life without any hesitation 😲
It seemed a bit awkward to me πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Generally in real life such sensitive matters r spoken between husband and wife in private. Once they understood the situtation they should inform the family about Ganga. I don't live in a joint family so can't comment on it. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Generally in real life such sensitive matters r spoken between husband and wife in private. Once they understood the situtation they should inform the family about Ganga. I don't live in a joint family so can't comment on it. 

Even in joint families, they discuss these matters more discreetly. Not so loudly.
Jagya must learn manipulation from sanchi.

He is too seedha saadha.

Jagya and Ganga need to be protected.

Wow! Sensitive way of handling is to lieπŸ˜†? Lying to his family is right then! I don't like hiding truth for whatever reason. Saying the truth despite the consequences is right and not even debatable topic for Me.Only hiding it is debatable.

And moreover this truth doesn't make ganga invalid in any way. She already has a kid so nobody will blame her in that way. Only she is too weak to carry on the pregnancy but not incapable. So no need for Jagya to do any mahanta act.

I don't think Jagya could have taken the blame on himself because he had impregnated Gauri in past and he is not even that old in age. He hasn't even been smoking or drinking too much nor had an accident or any disease yet.

But I do think he should have first told Ganga in private instead of breaking this news in drawing room. I don't like how such personal matters are subject of drawing room discussions in BV in both urban and rural families!! 🀒

With Ganga also I think he should discuss whatever options they have in such a scenario for having their child instead of only saying he's okay with Mannu.

Family could have been told later and they should have been requested to react in a way that did not hurt Ganga. As of now, the look on DS and Sumitra's faces affected Ganga badly as much as this news.

He should have told the truth in a different manner.

He could have hid it too but I think that would have created more trouble. He could have given pills to Ganga without letting her know or used protection himself and told family that he did not want a child soon. But how long could he have carried on this drama? Meanwhile expectations of family would have kept increasing and that would only make it more difficult to accept the truth.

Waise I think this track is only there to show more mahaanta of Jagya and Singhs. No other motive.
"Waise I think this track is only there to show more mahaanta of Jagya and Singhs. No other motive."
More than Jagya and Singhs, I think the track is to show mahanta of Ganga (because of the  pills). She can conveniently forget to take the pills to give waaris to the family even if she dies in the process of giving birth. Even Jamuna and Gahna also took such risk (carrying the child even at risk to own life), only difference will be Ganga will do it on her own will while Jamuna and Gahna were forced. 
Awesome post with awesome thought Leaves πŸ˜ƒ ,

then G wouldn't have to face all that .

But BV CVs πŸ˜†
Actually Ganga can do something. She can live and not deprive Mannu of mother's love and the Haveli folks can have a waaris too at the same time. How? She can leave J and make him marry another woman🀣. A fifth one for his fifth personality. Only one out his 6 personalities will be left then😳.  Ofcourse J won't marry  someone else if she talks sweetly (and acts like she wants to sacrifice her life for others) like she always does. But he might listen if she acts stubborn...takes a bad name..behaves like Sanchi and leaves him. All for his sake and mannu's sake...Only Ganga can do this ---cause this way she won't deprive little  mannu of mother's love by sacrificing her life for her new husband and new family.  

PS- I didn't mean that ganga should do this. Since she wants to sacrifice her life anyway, i'm just suggesting her a better option where she gets to live(for mannu's sake if not for herself), and still could give a waaris to the haveli members---since there seems to be no options(like surrogacy etc etc )  in this case. 
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 10 years ago
I personally feel that the action of telling saanchi's family no, and marrying ganga in the hospital was a big watershed moment for him -- in terms of aligning with his authenticity/ integrity. 
He has come to a point where he has just decided to live his own personal truth and not give a rip about how others will feel and how others will perceive it. 

I recognize it because I came to that point in my life a while ago, and feel that eventually each human being does. 

It's precisely this no holds barred emotional state which caused him to reveal the whole truth up-front in one jhatka.    

That way instead of  managing imaginary situations about who might feel what (like the saanchi engagement case),  he has everyone's real reactions up front and can manage the actual feelings of people.  I applaud him πŸ‘πŸ‘.