Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The most common thing I find b/w RM is the Passion with which they say "How Dare You" to each other  🀣 I remember making a post when RK said "How dare you Madhubala" & today dekho its Biwi's turn πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Btw MB epis are improving day by day πŸ˜‰ Ask me WHY ? πŸ˜† Because forum is dheere dheere back to RK vs Madhu πŸ˜› 🀣 And last year we had the most fights when we got the most awesome epis πŸ˜³ That makes me conclude, things are getting back to normal Hai na ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

This "WILD Fighting" Couple always do wonders πŸ˜†
Btw Both raised Genuine Points and u really need a cool mind to think from Both's POV πŸ˜‰  RK was right being practical & thinking about their future πŸ˜› & so was Madhu being a Mom 😳 & I liked the point she raised in today's precap πŸ˜ƒ

So I won't "Dissect" the epi with "Why she slapped him?" 😳 & "Why he talked to her like that"  Because whatever they did I found it Entertaining πŸ˜†
Unless RK/Madhu Entertains me & don't go to the "Extreme" situation Till then I have no issues with them even if they bite & scratch each other 😈 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love to watch RM with Flaws & their Dark Love story instead of the Fairy-Tale "We are Perfect" Kahaani 😳 Coz they are also Humans πŸ˜†
And Well Nobody is Perfect πŸ˜‰

PS : RM fight so much 😲 πŸ˜† I am wondering about the Baby's "Bed" πŸ˜› 🀣 { Ek na ek din toh Arjun, Vibha will come na πŸ˜† } Then I am sure this Nalayak RM will make the Chote RK Madhu sleep on the "Pillow Deewar" b/w them 😑 🀣
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
love the epis now... the way they fight each other just too entertaining... BTW love to cry thats whyπŸ˜† i love they fight cause at the end... love conquer it all...😳

Jerry11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nalayak RM will make the Chote RK Madhu sleep on the "Pillow Deewar" πŸ˜†
OMG i love ur posts..πŸ˜†
BAS...aur kya bolu ?
Edited by Jerry11 - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was amazing there was romance,fight,drama all in one..!!
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post.πŸ‘
  R  u rstill sure that RM  wud name them arjun n vibha bcz i think till that time writers wud have forgotten these names n that scene too like they always doπŸ˜† n bcz of writers  RM  get bashed left n rightπŸ˜†
🀣 🀣 I enjoy old forum more 🀣 rk vs madhu its fun 🀣 rather dan 24hrs drooling on rm 🀣 btw nice post
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehann

nice oneπŸ‘πŸΌ

love the epis now... the way they fight each other just too entertaining... BTW love to cry thats whyπŸ˜† i love they fight cause at the end... love conquer it all...😳

This time for once both of them are genuine in their fight & this makes it more interesting & masaledaar πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jerry11

Nalayak RM will make the Chote RK Madhu sleep on the "Pillow Deewar" πŸ˜†

OMG i love ur posts..πŸ˜†
BAS...aur kya bolu ?

Kuch na Kaho πŸ˜› I got u πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

Epi was amazing there was romance,fight,drama all in one..!!

Yup Super rocking epi πŸ˜ƒ
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

very nice post.πŸ‘
  R  u rstill sure that RM  wud name them arjun n vibha bcz i think till that time writers wud have forgotten these names n that scene too like they always doπŸ˜† n bcz of writers  RM  get bashed left n rightπŸ˜†

RM fans have more details of RM than the writers duh 😳 πŸ˜†
Yeah poor RM, Ek idhar udhar ka dialouge and they are bashed from top to bottom 🀣