KiKi the kicked out couples !!

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hii guyzzz
so today's news headlines
couple making sr in park just after marriage 😆

i know all will be shocked though they didnt showed the sr but it must have happened after al there first night and by the way did meghna kicked the out after k2 made suhaagraat in his room with ki1 i guess yes for the upcoming child this suhaagraat was must a very important thing which we can't forget 😎

this for me 👏 for not forgetting the evergreen every time happening consummation between kiki .. uff there steamy bed there wet pillows and off course so hot kiki ☺️ 🤣

sorry i just got emotional KiKi ka pyaar is a atyachaar 😭
and boring episodes ko kar deta bekaar 😡

ok lets leave this kiki ... i ll go more mad thats why i m laughing instead of crying that again my rosid got sidelined after increasing trp's 🥺 and kiki are back for decreasing it 🤬

Jai ho Dimar mata ki
she made sr got pregnant then got a kid and see whenever our rosid r on the way to make suhaagraat huhu our dream . some one interrupts 😡 that's why we didn't got a chotu rosidian 😭 😭 huhu if they had got some privacy then there must be small small kids roaming in rosid room as fruit of the hard work done in those privacy

we have to beg for each and everything 😭 after this begging i feel like i m a beggar sitting on sasural simar ka foot path and still begging
no new look for roli they dont even open her hair old gangoo bai look
dimar got a new look she even got new when roli was dieing
jaanvi got new look too
but no for roli
dimar jaanvi made sr too
but no for roli

dimar is a mom and now jaanvi will also be some day after making these many sr who will not be ovulated
but still no for roli

but for executing plans always yes yes yes for roli 😭

sid yaar he is breaking my heart 🥺 by not consummating he always says i m the principal of school where u study but sadly he is not the principal not even a student of that school where jaanvi learnt ... how to consummate again and again
oh really i m still confused sid ever attended one class also 😕 go go go Sid start from KG class u r zero in this 😡 🤔

i hope roli gets kicked out soon by getting insulted by bharadwajians and rosid stays alone at least then sid consummate ... roli always tried to be close u always have reasons for leaving her alone on room 😡 lock your self with your wife for 24 hours and then come out and dont u dare to sleep and talk rubbish and do mischief first u consummate and then do something else we absolutely don't have any problem ...

haa and my dear rosidinas dimar took all credit of roli's doings in front of media she thinks show is going due to her ... she is the reason why people watch sasural simar ka and its her show oh we didnt knew that dimar mata 😡 its due to rosid show is working as if it was u it must have lasted two years ago 😡

i hope rosid were on some other channel with good cv's at least with scene they must have got nominations and won too but colors sucks
they made every one pregnant even if there fans dont want but we r literally begging for consummation and kid on our knees joining hands still they r not giving ❓ still not getting why whats problem with rosid 😭 so much partiality 🥺 with my ROSID
now i have lost all hope for SR and rosid kids i think every rosidian will get married have kids and rosid still sleeping with the china wall the pillow in between 😭 

i m depressed now 😔 huhuhu not even one happiness left hope i don't go to mental hospital some day 😲 then meet u there guys

thank u 😭

Edited by wamavasant - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Done Shriju! Awesome Post! 👏

I have no more words to say to this CV's and Colors. Colors sucks big time. if there was no bv and ssk the channel would have shut down. The reason for SSK still running is coz of ROSID. yet they didnt get nominated. cheap couples who are not in love or in love with other people gets nominated. i am too depressed i dont want to discuss further on this. Wish ROSID was star plus lead then ssk would be in top5 and ROSID would won all the nominations. I still believe they didnt nominate ROSID coz they wanted their precious you know who to win. 😡 too depressed 😭 Hope the award show sucks big time too like the holi this year. that what you will get for not including Rosid. 🤬 people. 

anyway back to SSK Ki2 must have done Sr with K1 on the couch infront of the meghna. I think thats the reason hinny kicked kiki out of the house.

Sujata 🤬 oh my precious damad, dont know if anyone saw the seg, she was loving jhanvi like she just gave birth to her, making different food items. for her damad🤬 oh and the dumb family wants to know how their princesses consummation went What kind of people are they 🤢

Oh and Simar mata f🤬 u 🤬 I hope u r happy with ur 4 nominations, when Roli did all the hard work. U have no shame, what kind of women are you. 🤬 Dont be over joy dimmar crap now you really do look like an aunty ji😆

Why the 🤬 did jhanvi got a make over and Roli didnt. 😡 Sometimes I really think pari n jhanvi are the leads of the show 😡

ROSID consummation I have lost all hope too, it will be like Rosid ever getting nominated on colors award show. will never ever happen. 😭. Sid what are you doing, why cant you consummate with Roli, hum kab se wait kar rahe hai Rosid sr dekhne and Rosid babies ko dekhne.😭 Still nothing.😭 Every Rosidian want Roli pregnant, but these people like to make other people pregnant which their fans dont even like. 😡

Looks like ur sister will get pregnant soon and u will continue talking care of that baby too along with rest of the other kids. 😡

Me too wish Rosid gets kicked out of bw house again that way atleast they can consummate peacefully some place else.

I had enough of this cvs and colors nonsense. I am done watching SSK on tv. Rosid has been sidelined again. 😭 I really cant watch ROSID being side characters it breaks my heart. Already i am in pain coz of colors nonsense I cant watch this. 😭 I dont care if trp goes down and hit zero. why should we care, ROSID wont get recognized anywhere. With our efforts, this stupid people are getting publicity which simar mata took credit for. i am done. Really wish Rosid/Aviman worked for some other channel and ph. 😭

Too depressed right now mar ne ki maan kar raha hai after all this. 😭 Humari ROSID 😭
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
dipasharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post...
ssk was is n always an irritating n illogical show if not for rosid who will watch this crap n take the tension...both colors n ssk cvs r against our rosid they need rosid for promoting their channel,wishing their channel happy birthday n mainly to increase the trp of the show..once trp increases they wil throw rosid like slippers..ungrateful cvs..these ssk cvs r treating rosid as second hands they always give happiness,new look,costumes n jewellery for mahan simar n crocodile tears jhanvi n give all sadness to roli..whatever the  new look simar looks like same dumb n jhanvi looks like same googly..even with old looks roli looks pretty...everytime simar is repeating jahnvi went through so many pains i dont knw wat pain she went through she only gave pain to others..now a days am super irritated with rosid why always worried about others cant they once worry about themselves..roli please stop running behind ur family i want to see roli getting romantic with sid atleast once n sids naughtiness towards sid..really really missing old rosid their nok jok n their friendship bond..dont knw wat is cvs problem in showing rosid romance if not romance cant they show atleast their nok joks..i want a fresh track based on rosid love story but i dont think it wil happen everybody wil have a kid in ssk  but not rosid.. i highly doubt whether these cvs wil show rosid consummation ever.. i really wish ssk trps to hit rock bottom..let the other shows at 7:30 pm slot tear ssk into pieces.. 
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome post shriju!

i lost my hope for rosid SR...we will never have rosid sr...

i just dont like how cvs and colors r using rosid...they want rosid to promote their channel and their show but they wont nominate them in GPA😡 cvs r using rosid for increasing trp after that they throw them...they arent trp increasing machine!😡

i wish that ssk will go off air soon or rosid will quite ssk...i want to see them in some other channel or in some other show as lead...im sure they will be recognized for their talent and for their hardwork...in colors and in ssk they r wasting time and wasting their talent...

i was waiting to see roli's new look but as usual this stupid cvs disappointed me...kiki1 and dimmar crying queen had a new look but not roli their lead character reason of their show is still on air...

i totally hate simar...roli does everything for the family but this crying queen took all the credit...i hate too her new look...
i hate simar to the core 😡 

Guys im really angry 😡😡😡😡 i cant see my fav couple humiliated like this by idiot ssk cvs and stupid colors...colors was one of my fav channel but now im done with colors...

Edited by rosidsakthi - 10 years ago
visanmathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
100% agree dear remember that first day kiki marriage😆 then sr🤢and k2 kicked out k1🤣  now again marriage😆 again sr🤢d same🤣🤣after dis again marriage 😆again sr🤢again kicked out🤣🤣to be continued what a crap couple🤣🤣iam also done with this show n 😡😡  d cvs only give make over nd new look to  villans not leads first naina now simar janvi no wonder😡 how d cvs alive after shooting so many kiki sr🤣🤣 we r already 🤢 its look like k1 is d most innocenent girl dono abt d world otside her family😆bt she clearly know how to consumate nd d kiki not even deserve d name of jodi some people make fun with rosid😡 bt not consummate their marriage is 10000times better than thes type of...🤣🤣 Edited by visanmathi - 10 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 so they're kicked, beacuse of that Jhavni cry in promo.
Oh God last night I was happy, I said no more Jhavni in the B hause 😭
suju. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post shriju..👏👏👏 cv's never show Rosid sr..😡 all rosidians r waiting for that.. bt in bw family always creating any new pblms.. thats also effect only rosid.. so hope rosid sr will happen soon..
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Shriju👏.. Without Rosid scene SSK sucks..  And everytime Roli suffers and simar mata takes the credit... yuck.. And more than that no exit door for characters in Bw house.. So many characters.. Pari and her mom's nonsense.. Now this shaurya is also joining... Uff.. And abt Rosid sr i think it will never happen in this era... 😭
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sr in park is really too much...🤣
nice post shri...
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wah wah I dont belivie to Shaurya . What he tells to Roli at the pracap ? I dint hear can someone tell me ?