Rangrasiya

*Rangrasiya- Articles,Promos & News-No Spamming* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 51

najmaa

Goldie

najmaa

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Sanaya and I have learnt a lot from each other: Mohit Sehgal

Ano Patel,TNN | Nov 23, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Sanaya and I have learnt a lot from each other: Mohit Sehgal
Mohit Sehgal

RELATED

He shot to telly stardom with his role play of Samrat in the campus caper Miley Jab Hum Tum. Known for his chocolate boy good looks, dimpled heartthrob Mohit Sehgal decided to take a break after the show came to an end. Last seen in Mujhse Kuch Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyan, which failed to impress the audiences and was pulled off air abruptly, Mohit is now all set to woo his fans in his latest telly outing - Qubool Hai as the charming biz tycoon Haider. In Ahmedabad for a promotional activity, Mohit seemed to be in a relaxed mood as he happily sipped a cup of hot tea and posed for our lensman. 

Talking about his new show, Mohit says, "I have worked with Nissar (Parvez) and Gul (Khan) before and they are very creative. I can say they are among the best producers in the TV industry right now." About sharing screen space with Karan Singh Grover, he says, "Karan and I are good friends. When I was doing MJHT and he was doing Dill Mill Gayye, we did a song sequence together and had a lot of fun. I'm really excited to work with him." 

The actor, who is known to take breaks between his shows, explains, "I know people tend to forget you if you stay away from the limelight for too long. It happens to all actors and one can't help it. But I like to do good work, and want to believe in the character I do." Ask him what went wrong with Khamoshiyan... and Mohit thinks for a moment and says, "I don't know. I think the showmakers didn't frame my character properly. It didn't shape up the way I expected it to and even the audience couldn't connect to the show and my character. That's why the show was pulled off air in a very short span." 

As the conversation veers towards girlfriend Sanaya, he smiles and says, "We would love to work together again in a show. But when writers pen down characters, they keep our personalities in mind and that hasn't happened yet. We were approached for Nach Baliye last year but it didn'twork out then. This year too we were approached but she was busy with Rang Rasiya and I got busy with this show. Maybe next year we'll do Nach Baliye!" Ask him if marriage is on the cards for the two soon and he smiles and says, "Not yet. We are both concentrating on our careers at the moment. We want to devote a lot of time to each other when we get married and at this point it's not possible. As and when we decide to get married, of course everyone will know about it." He pauses and adds, "When I came to this industry, Sanaya had already been a part of it for sometime. I was not aware about the way the industry functioned and she helped me improve my acting skills. Sanaya and I have learnt a lot from each other." 

As we finish the photoshoot, Mohit talks about his new found love. He says, "I love to cook. I cook a lot for myself and also for Sanaya. But I cook all healthy stuff. As actors, we have to be health conscious. I am also trying to cut some kilos. I don't want six-pack abs, but I want to be fitter." Before signing off, Mohit says, "I am a shopaholic and a foodie too and I'd love to explore this city more."

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Jz007hayakhnStimmykbtrMsfrootieshowviewerspate22gogumaGuineaDiyaSCandYlicious_SNeloufer.Catz.RangRasiyaDreamsFlyFree-wintergreen-princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Rangrasiya- Articles,Promos & News-No Spamming* (Page 4)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guinea

IF-Rockerz

Guinea

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Credit to shruathi

Rangrasiya & Beintehaa To Premiere On December 30,At 9:30PM & 9:00 PM

1 Vote

Bigg Boss 7 will have it's Grand Finale on December 28, 2013. Post this Colors will launch two new shows  one at the 9:00PM slot, and the other one at the 9:30PM slot.Viacom 18s Hindi GEC, Colors, is all set to bring out two new shows this December. Beintehaa' and Rangrasiya'

Beintehaa', starring Preetika Rao, is a passionate love story produced by Farhan Salruddin's Fortune Productions. It is currently being shot in exotic locales in Bhopal. Salruddin said about the leading lady, "The character required the innocence and vulnerability of a small town girl, yet with a certain strength and spunk. Preetika has all the required elements and hence we chose her for the role."

Beintehaa premieres on December 30, 2013 at the 9:00PM slot.

Rangrasiya', is set in Rajasthan and will be produced by Saurabh Tewari from Nautanki Films, who has a number of hit shows to his credit. According to sources, the show, starring Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma, is about a girl who believes in love and how her path crosses with a man who doesn't believe in it. The crew of Rang Rasiya has been shooting in the harsh desert terrains in the Rann of Kutch, as the show is a love story set along the borders of India.

Rangrasiya premieres on December 30, 2013 at the 9:30PM slot.

Share this:

Edited by Guinea - 23 November 2013 at 4:48am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Jz007hayakhnStimmyprabha75kbtrMsfrootieshowviewergogumaDreamsFlyFreeDiyaSCandYlicious_SNeloufer.-wintergreen-princessunara

Msfrootie

IF-Rockerz

Msfrootie

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Vishal Gandhi roped in for Colors' Rang Rasiya

43 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Colors' Rang Rasiya, produced by Nautanki Telefilms is adding on to its rich cast with every passing day.

Tellychakkar.com has been extensively reporting about the cast. Recently we wrote about Neha Narang playing a very important cameo in the show. We now hear that Vishal Gandhi, who is presently seen in Sahara One's Haunted Nights - Kaun Hai Who, will be seen playing a very vital character.

We tried our level best to get in touch with Vishal, but he remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more updates.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hayakhnIAmMayFlowershowviewergogumaDreamsFlyFreeNeloufer.-wintergreen-princessunara

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Jz007hayakhnIAmMayFlowerMsfrootieshowviewergogumaNeloufer.DreamsFlyFree-wintergreen-princessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
    Abhinav Shukla (@abhinns) tweeted 
    #rangrasiya rolls in #rajasthan @NautankiFilms @saurabhtewari76 

ashish sharma (@ashish30sharma) tweeted
    Dhora ri dharti pe aaj bavandar aavela.. 

So i guess the episode shoots start in Rajasthan today!! eeekkss Day Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Jz007hayakhnIAmMayFlowerMsfrootieshowviewerSidda8gogumaDreamsFlyFreeNeloufer.CandYlicious_S-wintergreen-

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
    User Actions
      Follow
    ashish sharma@ashish30sharma

pic.twitter.com/TvQ1qAWFD1

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    Embedded image permalink

Cool they seem to be going to show Ashish in action as a BSF officer :D

decent07Jz007hayakhnIAmMayFlowerDecent6ChoripugletmpatshowviewergogumaSidda8DreamsFlyFreeCandYlicious_SNeloufer.-wintergreen-CrazyAmie

Guinea

IF-Rockerz

Guinea

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
    Credit m_zaks Smile

@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms #rangrasiya 1st day of outdoor, shooting on sand dunes. It's awesome

Jz007decent07hayakhnIAmMayFlowerpugletMsfrootieshowviewerSidda8gogumaNeloufer.DiyaSDreamsFlyFreeCrazyAmieprincessunara-wintergreen-

Guinea

IF-Rockerz

Guinea

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Kali Prasad Mukherjee in Rang Rasiya

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Nov 25, 2013, 08.00 PM IST
    inShare
    Share More
    A
    A
    Kali Prasad Mukherjee in Rang Rasiya
    Rang Rasiya More Pics
    The promos of Saurabh Tewari and Anubhav Shukla's Rang Rasiya to be aired on Colors', is hogging all the limelight these days all thanks to its interesting love story and popular star cast.

And joining the cast of the show is seasoned actor Kali Prasad Mukherjee, who will play a pivotal role on the show. 

Sources inform that Kali Prasad who was last seen in Do Dil Ek Jaan will play the role of the male lead Ashish Sharma's father Rudra on the show. He will start shooting in a couple of days for Rang Rasiya. 

When contacted, Kali Prasad said, "Yes, I am doing the show. It's a very interesting character to play. It has a lot of potential to it and I am just waiting for the shooting to start."

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Jz007hayakhnIAmMayFlowerI-Heart-SanzgogumaMsfrootieDreamsFlyFreeNeloufer.princessunara-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.