Rangrasiya

*Rangrasiya- Articles,Promos & News-No Spamming* (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 51

najmaa

Goldie

najmaa

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ang3LzHalo

New HT article. LOVED her answers! <3

'I've Told Mohit, I'm Going To Take Him Down'...

Jokes Sanaya Irani about competing with her boyfriend; talks about her successes and failures.

Popular actor Sanaya Irani will soon be back on TV, essaying a new role in her upcoming serial, Rangrasiya. Having put her last flop TV outing Chhanchhan behind her, she says she's learnt lessons from success and failure. Confident of her new show, she is about competing with boyfriend Mohit Sehgal as his show Qubool Hai will clash with hers in the same time slot.

Is it true that Rangrasiya has been inspired by Shakespeare's Othello?

It depicts the destructive nature of love. When Ashish (Sharma, co-star) was briefed about his characer, he was given the reference of Othello to help him relate to the intensity of the character.

Do you sense competition with Mohit as your shows will air at the same time?

Well, I've told him that I am going to take him down. (laughs).

Post Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND), people seem to expect a reprised version of your popular character Khushi. What's your take on that expectation?

I'm happy that people love me that way. I accept love in whichever form it comes, even if it is as Khushi. Obviously people have loved me as Khushi as perhaps IPKKND is my biggest show. But people also recall my other roles Gunjan and Chhanchhan to.

Have you put the failure of Chhanchhan behind you?

If my shows don't do well, it doesn't mean I say, "Oh my God, that was a disaster." You learn a lot from every show, and I had my share of learning with Chhanchhan. I don't consider it a bad patch in my life. Whatever happened on Chhanchhan happened for a reason and it had to end because I had to do Rangrasiya.

Two actors sharing a bond of friendship is rare and it was lovely to see you supporting Drashti Dhami on a reality show. How did the two of you become friends?

Both of us find it weird to talk about our friendship. We're like any two ordinary human beings who are friends. We are normal people and we do things that normal friends do. We met during our college days and we've been friends since.

What do you think of Mohit's role in Qubool Hai?

I have watched the show but it was misreported somewhere that I hadn't. I really liked him on the show. A lot of people called to tell him that he's doing a really good job and I'm very happy that he is finally doing something that he likes.

Quick Five

A show you like on TV currently?
Big Boss (BB) is the only show I currently watch, other than some English series. This is the first season of BB that I'm watching and I feel people selected this time are much more well-known that the other seasons.

An actor you feel is popular?
I really don't know as I don't watch a lot of television shows. But I guess actors of Diya Aur Baati Hum are popular as it is the biggest show on TV.

A habit you want to get rid of?
I was very short-tempered but I think I have changed now. But, I think I'm very loud and impatient. I would like to change that.

What kind of shows do you want to see on TV?
TV is about being creative so everybody should make what they believe in. People shouldn't overthink.

What do you think of reality shows on TV?
I like dance reality shows and feel various talents should be promoted on them.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hayakhn-Angel.Candy-gogumaMsfrootieMesmerizingSanzGuineaNaz_nisarNeloufer.incandescent-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Rangrasiya- Articles,Promos & News-No Spamming* (Page 28)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iceflames

Goldie

Iceflames

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Cr :QH forum
f32 Article

Television - What's There and What's Coming your way!

Television is bringing in new series in fiction and non-fiction genre for you. The current shows are bringing in new twists and turns in their story from Diya Aur Baati Hum to Bade Achche Lagte Hain to keep the audiences glued to the TV. Of course, some shows are not going to make it beyond the year end due to low TRPs or other factors.

We did a small study on what is coming your way and what is already there at Forum 32. Of course, our round table, square discussions within the team are something you all know very well. Here is what happened.

Care Khan who is besotted with Surbhi Jyoti was actually caught looking at Promo of Rang Rasiya starring Sanaya Irani and when questioned, his lame excuse was it was a reminder of the desert shoot in Pushkar for the show Qubool Hai. Tch Tch! CK, we caught you ogling another beauty, Sanaya Irani and yes we believe another dart board with image of Ashish Sharma is under making as we write this. Yes, we shall have to hide from him now after he read this story.

There is the Noorie girl coming back on Television after shows like Kitty Party and Big Boss 3. Poonam Dillon will be starring in the show Ek Nayi Pehchan with Krystle D'souza and Karan Sharma. One of our team member had promptly asked us to include this show in our coverage.

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya is another upcoming show with Kanchi Singh in the lead role. Aishwarya Sakhuja will star in not one but two shows, Saas Bina Sasural Season 2 and Mein Na Bhoolungi.

Another interesting show that is coming up is of Harshad Chopra and Preetika Rao starter Beintehaa.

Priyal Gor's Ishq Kills is slated to launch this December of Janauray 2014 with Vineet Raina. Sanjeeda Shaikh will also come on your screen in the show Daag with Vatsal Seth.

With all this coming you way and reality show like Satyameva Jayate Season 2 slated to launch in Jan 2014, what are you guys going to watch? The current favorites like Madhubala, Jaan, Jee Le Zara, Qubool Hai will perhaps have competition with new shows where the other favorites are vying for your attention.

Have you all picked out the show you will make time for ?

Lets discuss the new shows and its content that we can make out from the promo. What lures you and what makes you go Umm?

Stay tuned to Forum 32 for coverage of shows that you currently watch and addition of new shows that are coming your way.

Edited by Iceflames - 23 December 2013 at 1:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hayakhnStimmyvanitha3dI-Heart-Sanzgoguma-Angel.Candy-MesmerizingSanzGuineaNeloufer.incandescent-wintergreen-

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

drashti sanaya jai veeru of tv -E24 segment.

they showed both Drashti and Sanaya working for the same
production house .
both have same mission to help their nautanki
production and colors trp ..
madhubala is already established now let us see
how paro will do ..
they showed ST who said "he put the sets on
different locations so these friends don't get
much time to spend together .."
when reporter told this to Sanaya, she was not
happy calling nautanki production mean ..

Credit-tabby ,mb forum.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07I-Heart-SanzMsfrootie-Angel.Candy-gogumaDiyaSincandescentMesmerizingSanz-wintergreen-

shonasandy

IF-Sizzlerz

shonasandy

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Today's SBB Segment (23.12.13) : 

Rang-Rasiya Aur Paaro Ki Rajasthaani Shopping - Rang Rasiya

Paaro Aur Chulbule Rangrasiya Se Khaas Gupshup - Rang Rasiya

Edited by shonasandy - 23 December 2013 at 3:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hayakhnMsfrootie-Angel.Candy-gogumaNaz_nisarNeloufer.incandescentMesmerizingSanz-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Credit  *Shruti*

23rd December 2013 SBB Rudra-Parvati/Ashish-Sanaya Offscreen Segment

Ashish and Sanaya are in their character Rudra and Parvati outfits. Sanaya has to hold gun till count of 10 and Ashish has to walk with pot. Sanaya is holding the gun. Ashish starts counting and Sanaya says faster faster and he counts more slowly. Sanaya says Ashish I will slap you. Sanay holds gun till last count. Then Sanaya shows how to hold pot and walk. Ashish does it. Time for scoring Ashish gives Sanaya 10 as she holded till count of 10 and Sanaya 9. They both laugh and Sanaya says because she has to win. Ashish is saying something when Sanaya says Ashish is not like that in real life then she looks at Ashish and apologizes for talking in between and he says continue. She laughs and says if he was like that he real life main teri band baja deti.

Ashish and Sanaya go for shopping in Jaipur. Ashish said he promised Sanaya last time when they were in Jaipur that he would take her for shopping. Sanaya says he is fulfilling his promise. She also says he made her drink big glass of lassi that they (SBB team) didn't record. First it is chudi shopping. Sanaya says she loves chudi and Ashish says how fake is that. Sanaya says they are shopping for Archana and Ashish said his wife doesn't wear this kind of kada but she thinks Archana does but Ashish does not notice. Ashish says she does not. Next is saree shopping followed by mojri shopping. Sanaya has picked up 4 sets and Ashish says she pinked orange pink color while he picked green velvet color. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hayakhnsarusrigolpokobitaI-Heart-SanzMsfrootiegoguma-Angel.Candy-MesmerizingSanzGuineaincandescentNaz_nisar

najmaa

Goldie

najmaa

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
e24 segment

SAnaya and Drashti Friendship on Colors

Written Update :

VO - Sanaya and Drashti are high on their friendship, just like some need liquor to get that kick. And that is why, these two are now known as Jai-Veeru to TV.  These two are such good friends and they keep saying, 'Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge... todenge dum magar ek dusre ka saath kabhi na chodenge'.  Very rarely do we get to see such close friendship between TV actors, the kind of friendship Sanaya and Drashti share. And where on one hand, Dhrasti is ruling over the viewers heart as Madhu, Sanaya is all prepared to rule the roost as Paro. Both theses actresses are now working for the same channel and the same PH, Nautanki films.  Now, both these friends have just one mission. To get the channels TRP's up by giving the best performances in their respective shows and also get name and fame for the PH that they work for. SO famous is the friendship of these 2 that their shows producer, Saurabh Tiwari knows about it too. That is why saurabh has ensured that the sets of the shows they are doing are very well separated, so they meet less and do not waste time just chatting with each other.

ST - Seeing their offscreen chemistry, I was worried it would affect the shoot. So I have kept their sets way apart. One is in film city and the other 20kms away.  if the sets are nearby, both of them will have their lunch-dinner-breakfast together. SO I decided, as a punishment, keep them apart. So one is in Saki Naka and the other in film city. They will not be able to meet.

VO - Did you all hear what the producer has to say??  But when We told this same thing to Sanaya, see her reply... we could make out that she was sad.

Sanaya - He did that?? Huh??  So mean. And here I was dreaming that we would be shooting together, at one place, but, that's not fair, is all I have to say.

VO - Hearing Sanaya, you all must have realised how upset she is on not being able to meet Drashti. But no issues, Sanaya, after shoot you both can catch up with each other. So as of now, concentrate on your show. Because Madhubala is also ruling over the viewers hearts, you have to as yet. 

Credit goes to JosephEmbarrassed

Edited by najmaa - 23 December 2013 at 4:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hayakhnStimmyhodan1987I-Heart-Sanz-Angel.Candy-MsfrootiebkambergogumakbtrGuineashonasandyNaz_nisarincandescentMesmerizingSanz-wintergreen-

shonasandy

IF-Sizzlerz

shonasandy

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
SBB : 'Rangrasiya' ke Rudra-Paro ki gupshup -

Written Update :

VO - Holding the earthen urn and swaying is major Rudra Ranawat.  And on the other hand, holding a rifle and looking like Bandook Rani, is Paro. Are you not surprised at seeing the exact opposite of what was expected??  Paro and her rangrasiya darling have reversed their roles. Where the major has to hold this special earthen urn, which has been brought in from Jaipur, and walk like a woman, on the other hand, delicate Paro has to aim and shoot with a rifle. 

(As Sanaya aims, Ashish starts counting, very slowly...)

Sanaya - Ashish, count faster...

( Ashish continues counting slowly)

Sanaya - Ashish count faster... I will be successful, don't challenge me... I will slap you...  count to 20 also, 

VO - Here you go. Paro has passed the test. Now, Mr Major, your turn. 

Ashish - She is weak where firing a rifle is concerned and I am weak in holding the Urn and filling water with it. SO we are completing each others flaws.

VO - Hats off to you major. What a walk... the village belle will also feel shy seeing you walk like this. So tell us, how many marks will you give each other in these tasks??

Ashish - She completed the task. She did hold the rifle till the count of 10, so 10/10 for her.

Sanaya - Ashish 9, I have to win na...

VO - We got to see these 2 have this fun in Jaipur, where they are for the launch of their show Rangrasiya. Both did manage some time for fun out of their busy schedules.  So will the viewers get to see this fun in the show also??

Ashish - On the contrary. It will be the opposite.

Sanaya - And in real life also, Ashish is not like that.  Right...sorry...oh, sorry, you can go on...

Ashish - No, no, please, my biography...

Sanaya - Because if you are like this, I will make it miserable for you, Ashish...

VO - You may make life miserable for Ashish behind the scenes, Sanaya. But onscreen, the story is going to be very different.  But the viewers will have to wait till 30th December, 9.30pm to see that. 

Credit : Joseph (MJHT Forum) 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hopelessnesshayakhnsarusriCool-n-FreshI-Heart-Sanzhodan1987gogumaMsfrootiedeepz_SI.BS-Angel.Candy-bkamberNaz_nisarDiyaS-wintergreen-

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Ankita has been confirmed for the negative role , no bashing guys ...let's be mature and welcome her to the show Smile

Ankita Sharma to play the antagonist in Rangrasiya

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Dec 23, 2013, 03.49 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Ankita Sharma to play the antagonist in Rangrasiya
Ankita Sharma
Actress Ankita Sharma, who was last seen in Rajan Shahi's Amrit Manthan, has been finalised to play the antagonist in Saurabh Tewari's Rangrasiya, which will launch soon onColors.

The actress will play Laila, a nomad who also moonlights as a spy for Ashish, who will be seen as a cop in the show. Says a source from the show, "Rudra ( Ashish Sharma) and Laila are in a relationship, but there is no commitment from him. He hates women and Laila is the only woman he is close to. She has been his friend and confidant for almost eight years."

Confirms Ankita, "I play a nomadic dancer, who is in love with Rudra. How I react when Rudra falls in love with Paro is something to be seen. I have just been given a brief on my character and not the track."

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hayakhn-Angel.Candy-Msfrootiebkambergogumaanasuya43DiyaSamaiaNaz_nisar-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.