*Rangrasiya- Articles,Promos & News-No Spamming* - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

When is it starting?

Coming Monday ie 30 th dec 2013
Originally posted by sizzlingsanaya

ashish sharma@ashish30sharma40m

Ek din Maru ne kaha mujhse,kyun kahe ho banjar mujhe,samandaro ne diya hai dhokha main to tab bhi tha ab bhi hoon😉 new tweet look interesting😃

Transalation : maru is a dry land like the desert ..." Once the dry land asked me , why ppl call me infertile . Its the sea which has betrayed all . I have been here for eternity ...was at this place earlier also , am here now too " 😊
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Guinea

Originally posted by sizzlingsanaya

ashish sharma@ashish30sharma40m

Ek din Maru ne kaha mujhse,kyun kahe ho banjar mujhe,samandaro ne diya hai dhokha main to tab bhi tha ab bhi hoon😉 new tweet look interesting😃

Transalation : maru is a dry land like the desert ..." Once the dry land asked me , why ppl call me infertile . Its the sea which has betrayed all . I have been here for eternity ...was at this place earlier also , am here now too " 😊
thankxx di 4 the translate😉

Coming Monday ie 30 th dec 2013

And air time?

And air time?

9.30 pm IST

9.30 pm IST

Thanks the forum is not there yet right?
The show is looking good. Different plot

Thanks the forum is not there yet right?

Hi , this particular thread is only for news , clippings etc ...no. Chatting. The other sticky you can ask all questions 😊

Edited by najmaa - 10 years ago
New HT article. LOVED her answers! <3

'I've Told Mohit, I'm Going To Take Him Down'

Jokes Sanaya Irani about competing with her boyfriend; talks about her successes and failures.

Popular actor Sanaya Irani will soon be back on TV, essaying a new role in her upcoming serial, Rangrasiya. Having put her last flop TV outing Chhanchhan behind her, she says she's learnt lessons from success and failure. Confident of her new show, she is about competing with boyfriend Mohit Sehgal as his show Qubool Hai will clash with hers in the same time slot.

Is it true that Rangrasiya has been inspired by Shakespeare's Othello?

It depicts the destructive nature of love. When Ashish (Sharma, co-star) was briefed about his characer, he was given the reference of Othello to help him relate to the intensity of the character.

Do you sense competition with Mohit as your shows will air at the same time?

Well, I've told him that I am going to take him down. (laughs).

Post Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (IPKKND), people seem to expect a reprised version of your popular character Khushi. What's your take on that expectation?

I'm happy that people love me that way. I accept love in whichever form it comes, even if it is as Khushi. Obviously people have loved me as Khushi as perhaps IPKKND is my biggest show. But people also recall my other roles Gunjan and Chhanchhan to.

Have you put the failure of Chhanchhan behind you?

If my shows don't do well, it doesn't mean I say, "Oh my God, that was a disaster." You learn a lot from every show, and I had my share of learning with Chhanchhan. I don't consider it a bad patch in my life. Whatever happened on Chhanchhan happened for a reason and it had to end because I had to do Rangrasiya.

Two actors sharing a bond of friendship is rare and it was lovely to see you supporting Drashti Dhami on a reality show. How did the two of you become friends?

Both of us find it weird to talk about our friendship. We're like any two ordinary human beings who are friends. We are normal people and we do things that normal friends do. We met during our college days and we've been friends since.

What do you think of Mohit's role in Qubool Hai?

I have watched the show but it was misreported somewhere that I hadn't. I really liked him on the show. A lot of people called to tell him that he's doing a really good job and I'm very happy that he is finally doing something that he likes.

Quick Five

A show you like on TV currently?
Big Boss (BB) is the only show I currently watch, other than some English series. This is the first season of BB that I'm watching and I feel people selected this time are much more well-known that the other seasons.

An actor you feel is popular?
I really don't know as I don't watch a lot of television shows. But I guess actors of Diya Aur Baati Hum are popular as it is the biggest show on TV.

A habit you want to get rid of?
I was very short-tempered but I think I have changed now. But, I think I'm very loud and impatient. I would like to change that.

What kind of shows do you want to see on TV?
TV is about being creative so everybody should make what they believe in. People shouldn't overthink.

What do you think of reality shows on TV?
I like dance reality shows and feel various talents should be promoted on them.