Posted: 10 years ago
so directors trying to get gauri son to haveli😉
No I don't think so gauri's track already over.she is also a doctor and having her own responsibility as a mother so she does n't leave her child to jagya she divorce jagya not her own son so😆
I think they will wrap up the gauri storyline by showing that she has some end-stage of life disease and is a terminal patient ... so she wants to deposit her child with Jagat before taking her last breath. 
Originally posted by tinoo

I think they will wrap up the gauri storyline by showing that she has some end-stage of life disease and is a terminal patient ... so she wants to deposit her child with Jagat before taking her last breath. 
This is more of a possibility.
I dont think so, I think gauri track is end. she will be not anymore in the show
Nooo Tinoo why should Gauri die? Its Jogia should be the one suffering😡
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Nooo Tinoo why should Gauri die? Its Jogia should be the one suffering😡

I didn't mean that she SHOULD die.  All I said is that it wouldn't make sense for independent dr. gauri to suddenly come back and give Jagat a five year old child after she has raised him all these years and to say "here you can take him now" 

Only an extreme event could prepave this child being given to haveli and Jagat.  I was thinking that it would have to be her death. 

I mean, she is currently shown as being abroad, and supposedly she would have chosen the child also come with her and live there with her. 

So why would a woman who has cut the father out suddenly come back with his child?

she doesnt need child support - she is financially independent -- this would be the only reason, her death. 

I didn't mean that she SHOULD die.  All I said is that it wouldn't make sense for independent dr. gauri to suddenly come back and give Jagat a five year old child after she has raised him all these years and to say "here you can take him now" 

Only an extreme event could prepave this child being given to haveli and Jagat.  I was thinking that it would have to be her death. 

I mean, she is currently shown as being abroad, and supposedly she would have chosen the child also come with her and live there with her. 

So why would a woman who has cut the father out suddenly come back with his child?

she doesnt need child support - she is financially independent -- this would be the only reason, her death. 
This is how I've always imagined it. Lal Singh comes back from wherever he's been and tells Jogia that he saw Gauri and that she has his kid. Then because Jogia can't have a kid of his own he may yearn to see his own child and that's when Gauri may find out about his second marriage and may decide to revenge or something
SRKLUVER:Revenge is big no,no more degrading her character,let revenge be sanchi s department..Gauri should be shown in positive avatar.Her becoming so successful and wasting her life on taking revenge isnt fair.She has child to look afyer,...No more revenge drama.

Seconded it but she is too clever to do that , wont she prefer her parents before J ? 😆