Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lubz

Groupbie

lubz

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

i am absolutely in love with this show.  there hasn't been a moment since the beginning of this show that i haven't found entertaining.  each episode keeps the story moving along.  it has the perfect balance of comedy, drama and romance. 

does anyone know of any other serials that are on air or have been on air with a similar feel--a light romantic comedy?  if so, i'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.  thanks in advance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "any suggestions?" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaanKiDevi

Goldie

MaanKiDevi

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
ohhh ya u r absolutely right this show rocks forver Embarrassed since the time it has started every epi hasss been very interesting and ejaz-sanjeeda's oonscreeen chemistry iss reallly cute and great Tongue i just love each and every scene of kunal-nimmo and ofcourse KB-KK-RISHAB'S FUNNY expresssions and acting is also mindblowing LOL and lovely krishna isss also so sweet Embarrassed well i think JAB LOVE HUA of zee is also kind of similar show with light romantic comedy of raghu-aanya Smile

devi

lubz

Groupbie

lubz

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with everything you said. and i actually do watch jab love hua as well and it's great. but since i'm already caught up with that show as well as this show, i'm trying to find a new show with a similar feel to keep me busy before school starts.

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 22 August 2006 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
THIS SHOW ROCKSSSSSSSSS

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
i dont watch star one i only watch nimmop and thats it

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I agree, the show ROCKS!!! It is simply the BEST!!

I am so sorry i dunno about other such shows coz all the other shows i watch are total melodrama Embarrassed

Naina

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 23 August 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gthknm

ohhh ya u r absolutely right this show rocks forver Embarrassed since the time it has started every epi hasss been very interesting and ejaz-sanjeeda's oonscreeen chemistry iss reallly cute and great Tongue i just love each and every scene of kunal-nimmo and ofcourse KB-KK-RISHAB'S FUNNY expresssions and acting is also mindblowing LOL and lovely krishna isss also so sweet Embarrassed well i think JAB LOVE HUA of zee is also kind of similar show with light romantic comedy of raghu-aanya Smile

devi

I sooooooooooooo agree with u Devi, JLH is having light moments but i m hooked to KHNK, i watch JLH when i get time

BUT love KHNK

Luv,

Shagun

rukia

Groupbie

rukia

Posted: 23 September 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Yeah KHNK ROCKS!!!!!! Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top