Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Zakham Deka Kahte Hain Ab Hal Kaisa Hai -18/11 (Page 2)

Dilsha IF-Rockerz
Dilsha
Dilsha

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Nice post and ur right about ts scene it was a bit OTT. Tara's revenge is definitely over the top but she is confused about what to do so she is doing whatever cones in her mind. When u see the fb that Tara has suffered a lot so her behavior is justified in a way.kalavatis is scene was more funny than terrifying. Especially the crying part over the dead body.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---ayesha---

lovely analysis !! I m going to quote myself from another thread:

I m also getting sick n tired this revenge track.. I really hope so that this is tara's last strike against MJ and I hope that  after the whole stable incident ,,MJ will finally open his mouth n say something..That stable is something he considers very close to his heart,So I m guessing that he will save tara from his family n police regarding this matter n then when they r alone he will finally tell her to go away from his life..n start a new life without him Unhappy,,,

I have a feeling that Kalawati will soon launch another attack on tara n of course our bodybuilder  will save her again Embarrassed n  then Tara will realize that someone else is after her life,,,That should be the next logical step in the show...

And I agree with the parts u have said that MJ's dad's acting was OTT,,but I would also like to point out that yesterday for the first time I felt like Viraf's acting was OTT too,,,especially in the scene where he was in pain n Tara was applying medicine,,Or may be it was just me,,,I just expect a very high level of performance from Viraf,,,he is one of the finest actor we have on TV today so may be I want to see him give his best in every single scene

( Just becoz I criticized Viraf I really hope forum ki ladkiyaan mere piche jutein chappal leke na bhaage LOLLOLLOL)

N I would like a  to mention( n drool over Day Dreaming)  the fact that Viraf was looking super hot in those(Embarrassed)  scenes,,,Vicha share an amazing chemistry !! Heart

LOLzz..i hope sumone reads criticism is always healthy to get the improvement in skills...

i know many r u trying to say...
i hope Kala attacks Tara soon...but i think she might attack Mjay soon. in frustation of these calls he might be its Mjay who doing these calls through girl..dunno know maybe im wrong..

---ayesha---

Sonal_MriAra Goldie
Sonal_MriAra
Sonal_MriAra

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
waah, nice tagline:)Wink
nice lines added to their relationship part.suits perfectly

kala part is boring, she/he is influential enough to hire a person to trace her phone calls n find that unknown caller...but her/his brain not working in that way.

Yug n nandini, i'm just fed up with both of them..both look stupid with their disgusting selfish motives..

jayaraj action is pardonable (1st time only raised voice na, so its okLOL)

bedroom scene was just ok, could have been much better like the video...may be it much much hyped and every1 had high expectations to see some fireROFL

funny part was tara finding crackers in kitchen , really? even a layman knows where to store crackers n where not Big smile

PS:..in this family every1 has ego, but no1 cares a damn to think logically

on a lighter note:

after tara sets UC into fire, where mj would go for relaxing, poor fellow would be stuck at home 24/7 n tolerate tara LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsBadtameez_Dil

Sonal_MriAra Goldie
Sonal_MriAra
Sonal_MriAra

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Originally posted by ---ayesha---

lovely analysis !! I m going to quote myself from another thread:

I m also getting sick n tired this revenge track.. I really hope so that this is tara's last strike against MJ and I hope that  after the whole stable incident ,,MJ will finally open his mouth n say something..That stable is something he considers very close to his heart,So I m guessing that he will save tara from his family n police regarding this matter n then when they r alone he will finally tell her to go away from his life..n start a new life without him Unhappy,,,

I have a feeling that Kalawati will soon launch another attack on tara n of course our bodybuilder  will save her again Embarrassed n  then Tara will realize that someone else is after her life,,,That should be the next logical step in the show...

And I agree with the parts u have said that MJ's dad's acting was OTT,,but I would also like to point out that yesterday for the first time I felt like Viraf's acting was OTT too,,,especially in the scene where he was in pain n Tara was applying medicine,,Or may be it was just me,,,I just expect a very high level of performance from Viraf,,,he is one of the finest actor we have on TV today so may be I want to see him give his best in every single scene

( Just becoz I criticized Viraf I really hope forum ki ladkiyaan mere piche jutein chappal leke na bhaage LOLLOLLOL)

N I would like a  to mention( n drool over Day Dreaming)  the fact that Viraf was looking super hot in those(Embarrassed)  scenes,,,Vicha share an amazing chemistry !! Heart

LOLzz..i hope sumone reads criticism is always healthy to get the improvement in skills...

i know many r u trying to say...
i hope Kala attacks Tara soon...but i think she might attack Mjay soon. in frustation of these calls he might be its Mjay who doing these calls through girl..dunno know maybe im wrong..

i wish kala attacks both mj n tara...
both will get a break from their respective boring thoughts n get alert n do somethingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsBadtameez_Dil

Sonal_MriAra Goldie
Sonal_MriAra
Sonal_MriAra

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

WOnderful post Tanvi...

loved the shayari...Hug

Now waiting for this revenge track to end...LOL need three Tara' to push MJay off a cliff...too tough man apna Viraf dikra...

Baba was truly OTT...unwanted lines there...

Yeah I wonder too how will Rudra and Nimmo react. HOpe they dont get to know Tara is behind it...Shocked

this line is truly too much,ROFLROFLROFL

Badtameez_Dil

-Raj- IF-Dazzler
-Raj-
-Raj-

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
loved the post!! what is OTT though?

Badtameez_Dil

Sonal_MriAra Goldie
Sonal_MriAra
Sonal_MriAra

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Raj-

loved the post!! what is OTT though?

OTT----over the top
e.g--yday jayaraj's shouting on mjBig smile

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 November 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsha

Nice post and ur right about ts scene it was a bit OTT. Tara's revenge is definitely over the top but she is confused about what to do so she is doing whatever cones in her mind. When u see the fb that Tara has suffered a lot so her behavior is justified in a way.kalavatis is scene was more funny than terrifying. Especially the crying part over the dead body.

that was terrifying the nautanki's of kala r sumtyms even cant scary !!
Tra needs to reallt think about..now she is not in thining mode so sumone has to put in sum hard thoughts in her mind to get out her from this revenge mode..she is actually in self-destructive mode more!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Boond Ishq Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index