Ek Boond Ishq

Zakham Deka Kahte Hain Ab Hal Kaisa Hai -18/11

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

heyy everyone

Had thought to write than couldnt get much time to whole..wrote about sumthing on episode what i got time...so sharing with u !!
writing on sumthing loved & not liked...

Mritunjay-Tara relationship is like

riste hue zakhm kisko dikhane nikle
haath me namak liye malham lagane nikle

baroodi surangon se uda do chuppi
ajnabi kaise tere gam se begane nikle

hum se bedari ka sabab poochne wale
aankhon se meri neend churane nikale

sangshari ka ajab shouq wahan ya rabba
unke har nishane pe meri sou jaanen nikle

meri taqdeer ke sooraj ko jagane wale
kam se kam jugnoo se to behtar nikale

(not written by me )

I loved
Mjay saying sorry was so so simply in word mujhe maaf kardo but had deep affect conveying his sorry on everything..If Tara could understand...It was so soft anyone can melt..

Baba not said anything further was interesting part..i thought he didnt expected him to say sorry to Tara...but his saying sorry left everyone is surprise..its interesting part to note!!

Nimmo face was worthy part..she didnt expected but she didnt had any choice to accept what is going infront of her eyes..Jayraj is person who really can spoil Nimmo's plans & can save Mjay too!!

Tara putting ointment on Mjay's scars was interesting the way she puts feels his pain too..but still taunting him so he doesnt get what she is feeling for him...when u start feeling the pain of other person it has lot to say...she is expecting him to say sumthing which she havnt got

That Darr sequence was LOL ..Mjay has played with many darr sequences...this is nothing makes him scare..Mjay's reaction was acha u want me to get scared..he was do what u want to do..πŸ˜†

What Tara is doing giving back to Mjay what He gave to her..I loved how editor is doing with every strike .. they show a past scene what Mjay did with her...so she is doing the same..It certaintly balances out the epiosde in many ways but also it makes normal tv viewer more understand this revenge of her!!

what even funny part while i was discussing this with my friend ..Will Tara going to shove him from the cliff like he didπŸ˜†

Dislike was-

Jayraj was quite OTT with the stuff though i liked those dialagues but while the actor could have pulled off in better way...

Yug guy needs to act...Nanu scenes & his plans scenes looks thanda..i was when will get overπŸ₯±

the mantam scene was scary bit later it was f9...with Kala's nautanki...bUt kala needs to be shown sum actions taking..

VPji pulls off so well with these scenes..

For Kala ths phone caller woman i think soon going get a face...as the amount of calls r getting increased...it left us wondering like Kala who it can be...

i wonder this fire in stabble how much going to affect Kala or Nimmo...
i wonder will Kala think about yeh ar kaun MJay ka dushman aa gaya...

i hope this Fire sequence is last thing..Its getting over the top for Tara's side...Mjay could see Tara's feelings for him r not hatred but there is sumthing else also brewing... when he said what ur doing is right..was Mjay really think she is hating him...that why doing this...Tara is in confused state of mind...but revenge to over extent going what Tara needs to pay it later !!

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanvi nice post dear. Hope this revenge track is ending soon. Its becoming upsetting to see MJ being hurt like this by Tara though MJ also hurt her too so she is making him pay for it. 
Hope Kala makes her move there has been no action from her side except for moving her father to another location. After the burning down of UC Tara gets an insight to MJ's past and discovers the real MJ.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOnderful post Tanvi...

loved the shayari...πŸ€—

Now waiting for this revenge track to end...LOL need three Tara' to push MJay off a cliff...too tough man apna Viraf dikra...

Baba was truly OTT...unwanted lines there...

Yeah I wonder too how will Rudra and Nimmo react. HOpe they dont get to know Tara is behind it...😲
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gaurishah

Tanvi nice post dear. Hope this revenge track is ending soon. Its becoming upsetting to see MJ being hurt like this by Tara though MJ also hurt her too so she is making him pay for it. 

Hope Kala makes her move there has been no action from her side except for moving her father to another location. After the burning down of UC Tara gets an insight to MJ's past and discovers the real MJ.

i know he is already so many hatred face now facing from the person who he thought going to give sum ray of light its hard to watch..
i hope Mjay says sumthing loud to Tara which affect her unconscious thoughts which make her think real Mjay is the person who is her dost...

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ddFan2012

WOnderful post Tanvi...

loved the shayari...πŸ€—

Now waiting for this revenge track to end...LOL need three Tara' to push MJay off a cliff...too tough man apna Viraf dikra...

Baba was truly OTT...unwanted lines there...

Yeah I wonder too how will Rudra and Nimmo react. HOpe they dont get to know Tara is behind it...😲

thank u dearπŸ€—

i know...πŸ˜† maybe she will put man on work to push him like she put those men to pitofy himπŸ˜†
i doubt will they...but in another way if u think it will be interesting Tara will get to know the real dushman's of her husband...
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NIce post Tanvi.
special mention to the poetry, really  nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
I agree with every thing you said.
MJ's apology was defo the high point of the episode and Tara hadkaoing MJ is kinda getting funny.

I want to see some action from kala,they need to show that she is trying to find the unknown caller, they are persistent and cant be ignored.

Nimmo and Adi are confused as hell.more to come for them πŸ˜‰

I dont know how i will watch UC getting burnt down πŸ’”
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely analysis !! I m going to quote myself from another thread:

I m also getting sick n tired this revenge track.. I really hope so that this is tara's last strike against MJ and I hope that  after the whole stable incident ,,MJ will finally open his mouth n say something..That stable is something he considers very close to his heart,So I m guessing that he will save tara from his family n police regarding this matter n then when they r alone he will finally tell her to go away from his life..n start a new life without him πŸ˜”,,,

I have a feeling that Kalawati will soon launch another attack on tara n of course our bodybuilder  will save her again πŸ˜³ n  then Tara will realize that someone else is after her life,,,That should be the next logical step in the show...

And I agree with the parts u have said that MJ's dad's acting was OTT,,but I would also like to point out that yesterday for the first time I felt like Viraf's acting was OTT too,,,especially in the scene where he was in pain n Tara was applying medicine,,Or may be it was just me,,,I just expect a very high level of performance from Viraf,,,he is one of the finest actor we have on TV today so may be I want to see him give his best in every single scene

( Just becoz I criticized Viraf I really hope forum ki ladkiyaan mere piche jutein chappal leke na bhaage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

N I would like a  to mention( n drool over )  the fact that Viraf was looking super hot in those(😳)  scenes,,,Vicha share an amazing chemistry !! β€οΈ
Edited by ---ayesha--- - 10 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

NIce post Tanvi.

special mention to the poetry, really  nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
I agree with every thing you said.
MJ's apology was defo the high point of the episode and Tara hadkaoing MJ is kinda getting funny.

I want to see some action from kala,they need to show that she is trying to find the unknown caller, they are persistent and cant be ignored.

Nimmo and Adi are confused as hell.more to come for them πŸ˜‰

I dont know how i will watch UC getting burnt down πŸ’”

thank u saba :)

same Kala needs to be shown sum actions..

worth to watch there faces onnce Mjay starts acknowledging Tara even if its for Baba's..

it would but i think sumwhere prepared myself to watch..but Mjay reaction maybe going be hurtful one..
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post and ur right about ts scene it was a bit OTT. Tara's revenge is definitely over the top but she is confused about what to do so she is doing whatever cones in her mind. When u see the fb that Tara has suffered a lot so her behavior is justified in a way.kalavatis is scene was more funny than terrifying. Especially the crying part over the dead body.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---ayesha---

lovely analysis !! I m going to quote myself from another thread:

I m also getting sick n tired this revenge track.. I really hope so that this is tara's last strike against MJ and I hope that  after the whole stable incident ,,MJ will finally open his mouth n say something..That stable is something he considers very close to his heart,So I m guessing that he will save tara from his family n police regarding this matter n then when they r alone he will finally tell her to go away from his life..n start a new life without him πŸ˜”,,,

I have a feeling that Kalawati will soon launch another attack on tara n of course our bodybuilder  will save her again πŸ˜³ n  then Tara will realize that someone else is after her life,,,That should be the next logical step in the show...

And I agree with the parts u have said that MJ's dad's acting was OTT,,but I would also like to point out that yesterday for the first time I felt like Viraf's acting was OTT too,,,especially in the scene where he was in pain n Tara was applying medicine,,Or may be it was just me,,,I just expect a very high level of performance from Viraf,,,he is one of the finest actor we have on TV today so may be I want to see him give his best in every single scene

( Just becoz I criticized Viraf I really hope forum ki ladkiyaan mere piche jutein chappal leke na bhaage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

N I would like a  to mention( n drool over )  the fact that Viraf was looking super hot in those(😳)  scenes,,,Vicha share an amazing chemistry !! β€οΈ

LOLzz..i hope sumone reads criticism is always healthy to get the improvement in skills...

i know many r u trying to say...
i hope Kala attacks Tara soon...but i think she might attack Mjay soon. in frustation of these calls he might be its Mjay who doing these calls through girl..dunno know maybe im wrong..