Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Its Rk's dream-E 24 Segment

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Just saw the seg let me tell u the headlines were- Rk ke pyar ka jaal 😆 it was messed up seg.1st they show madhu njoying rain near balcony Rk comes in 4m behind nd dreams to be enjoying with madhu in rain nd lifting her in his arms nd dancing. Just when madhu splashes rainwater at Rk dream over 😆 reality strucks Rk that he i paralysed nd incapable of fullfilling his dreams nd shouts at madhu 4 being so irresponsible wid her pregnancy as she was standing on wet floor nd could have probably slipped 😳 madhu says sorry nd hugs Rk 😊 seg over. Note they were in same clothes as yest precap.

Conclusion- so it seems that its not just the film or dips words but his disability which made rk say madhu to abort 😆 i am glad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now this I like 😃

Looks like the promo was just to work everyone up because the words used there indicated only about the movie. Cvs seem to have got some sense backEdited by unlimited_craze - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bloodyhell

Just saw the seg let me tell u the headlines were- Rk ke pyar ka jaal 😆 it was messed up seg.1st they show madhu njoying rain near balcony Rk comes in 4m behind nd dreams to be enjoying with madhu in rain nd lifting her in his arms nd dancing. Just when madhu splashes rainwater at Rk dream over 😆 reality strucks Rk that he i paralysed nd incapable of fullfilling his dreams nd shouts at madhu 4 being so irresponsible wid her pregnancy as she was standing on wet floor nd could have probably slipped 😳 madhu says sorry nd hugs Rk 😊 seg over. Note they were in same clothes as yest precap.

Conclusion- so it seems that its not just the film or dips words but his disability which made rk say madhu to abort 😆 i am glad.

Its Rk's dream-E 24 Segment

Thanks for the WU.😊
shahfaisalkhan2 thumbnail
RK IS WRONG HE TEL MADHU KIL CHILD FR THE SAKE OF MOVIE.IN MY EYES I AM NOT WEL I AM DISABLED JUST EXCUSE FROM RK SIDE HE IS NOT SERIOUSLY ILL DAY BY DAY HE IS GOING GOOD KNOW.
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Yes this is exactly what I wanted! ðŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜³
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome guys 😳 hope to see a nice epi 😆