bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir Going The Madhubala Way?

Written by Fuzion Productions on November 18, 2013.
Published under SPOILERS
Tags: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir, star plus
Views: 842

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Few months ago, when the invincible RK left Madhubala all alone in the middle of a mandap after a prolonged love affair, it literally shocked the viewers. For half the episode they kept on wondering about what is happening and even why is such a thing happening! The twist was unpredictable and came as an extreme shock for the viewers.

The upcoming episodes of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir is also up for some shocking twist and it seems to be going the Madhubala way!

In the upcoming episodes at the start of the week, the viewers will witness a very loving Shlok supporting and standing beside Aastha. The two newly married will visit Aastha's parents and will invite them for the Satyanarayan Puja'. This will anger Anjali and she will order Aastha to cancel the invitation to her parents.

However, her parents will appear at the puja. A huge drama is expected when Anjali will demean them publicly but their mighty jamai raja' would come as their saviour. Shlok would take care of his in-laws and settle the matter. On the other hand, a big mishap happens when the 'mandap' breaks and falls down all of a sudden.

Anjali for sure holds Aastha responsible for the mandap mishap and asks her to go through another round of rituals. Doesn't Anjali remind you of Paabo' from Madhubala? Her never ending rituals and talks makes me remember Paabo' for sure!

But the biggest twist comes on this Friday when on the very wedding night, Shlok denies to touch Aastha saying that she and their marriage means nothing to him and he was never ever in love with her.

We surely can predict what will follow this twist. A broken Aastha will be shocked and hurt beyond any limit. She will hate her husband and will try to recover the rejection.

As happened in Madhubala, sooner or later Shlok will understand his grave mistake and then the redemption drama would start.

Keep Watching Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir Only On Star Plus.

Stay Tuned To Fuze For More Updates!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hate that comparison with Madhubala. Shlok has married to Astha, so it's differente!
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But their is a difference becoz in MB it happened during their second marriage... in EBP shlok reveal his plan after marriage and during SR.. so he deffinetly wants to gey married aastha... and RK never tried to get phyisical with MB... but in the case of EBP Shlok always tries to get phiysical with aastha...
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
first of all there  shouldn't be any comparison b/w two shows,
is this article making sense anyway๐Ÿ˜•,it was already knwn to us somewhere that he is plotting out a plan for aashta as for knwn reasons but see the beauty of the script that still hold our minds so stroongly by the strong potrayal that wether shlok actually fake or real?? so i dont feel any need to compare this show๐Ÿ˜Š ,though i never seen the other shw m jus making my commnt considering this article no offence to anyone,i suggest the journalist making such articles to plz watch out 2 shows n then make such huge statemnts Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Realy from season1 too MB what is next ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Every show is different and no two shows should be compared!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I am looking forward to the Friday's episode!!
Hope they dont let our expectations down!!

Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by neha_dna - 10 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The best line of this article is " she will hate her husband and try to recover from the rejection"
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didnt like the article, its taking some vague similarities and saying EBP is a copycat show
latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
any which case it is not a spolier