Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) (Page 55)

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Saturday at last! Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Wow! what a story! I am speechless... This whole paranormal thing is so realistic so believable thanks to your wonderful story telling technique & wonderful research...
Am so looking forward to Arnav setting her free of the curse... What will happen if she does sleep with Arnav?? She is what more than a hundred years older than him?? Will she still retain her youth after she is set free or will she shrivel up in a blink of an eye & be gone?? Shocked

Chalo, I will wait for you to unravel the story, am so glad that I read the chapter just today & tomorrow is Saturday... Big smile

P.S. I forgot to add, I loved the way you said that no one can harm the painting without destroying her with it... Otherwise it would have been so easy...

Edited by pixiegirl - 22 November 2013 at 7:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS1chillyNidsubh007

ipkviewer Senior Member
ipkviewer
ipkviewer

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Juhi, dont know how to start really. read all 7 long chapters in 2 evenings. When I say long, dont think that I find them long to read. I always loved long updates on several stories that I liked. There is no comparison to the way you infused humor to your couple OSs that you wrote around the time of ArShi re-marriage with Sins and now Seduction that I read so far.

I simply loved the way how you took forward your story. Liked Arnav's past, the way you distinguished between their parents' mishap and Akash's which came in after they started to settle down in their lives coping the loss from their childhood. Its completely valid why Arnav feeling really guilty about Akash.

I liked the scene you wrote about their first knowing of each other, him looking down from his room and her knowing someone looking at her. 

I did not read other readers comments yet to see whose guesses to have fallen close but coming to the show stealer that is Khushi's past, I was speechless reading the curse chapter. Funny enough that my simple brain only thought to an extent that Khushi may be Akash's girlfriend from strange circumstances and were tagged or misunderstood as couple. So, your chapter on her past really blew me off. technically Khushi is from great grandparent generation to Arnav. But I dont think any reader would have hoped or suggested for their separation. That is the magic of ArShi and how much IPK audience and FF readers are obsessive about them that even the time gap has no bars. Arnav's disbelief and calling it a mere fiction on her letter only makes sense given the nature of her past.

There are still many faces of science that are not explored yet and would love to know the answers for. Until that time we will term it as fictional and enjoy reading with may be a touch of current advancements on science just the way I use to enjoy reading some mythological stories back in my childhood.

Even from earlier generation and unintentionally, Shyam has become a villain to ArShi even here. Last but not the least, appreciate the amount of homework you have done to know about Lucknow and varied craftswork, mention of which is a significant part in your story. Liked the way how you connected the dots on her seemingly cryptic statements occasionally towards the end when Arnav witnessed to himself about Khushi.

EXPELLIARMUS

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
nice update. lovd it. pls continue soon

EXPELLIARMUS

maneet2011 Senior Member
maneet2011
maneet2011

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
pls add me to your pm list

EXPELLIARMUS

Volturi Newbie
Volturi
Volturi

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Overly fanciful, but on the whole a tale well told.
Waiting.

EXPELLIARMUS

nandu3991 Newbie
nandu3991
nandu3991

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
yay update daySmile

EXPELLIARMUS

rith123 Goldie
rith123
rith123

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Days of the week

Monday
Tuesday
Let's get seduced day!
Thursday
Friday
Let's get seduced day!
Sunday

All hail let's get seduced day.

I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

I love this story dammit!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Chamkili77soapoperasnapeseverusLalaland222sweet_5fangurrlnazcaHawa1997bhaktiiiHeavens_FlowerkclovearshiEXPELLIARMUSstar_fan1-FriedriceJi-luvraj4everwin7FAYKHAN29Arjuhisispixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top