Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) (Page 52)

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thts awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

sudhareddy IF-Rockerz
sudhareddy
sudhareddy

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Juhi excellent update
Loved Nk and Lavanya and understanding between them. Loved how Nk wanted to help Arnav but when he wanted to be alone, how he called Aman and informed about Arnav. Loved how Lvanya said the painting resembles Khushi.

Loved the way you described excellently about Arnav's grief and helplessness and the way he couldn't himself move from the blue room.
Loved Anjali and Aman conversation. 

Loved how Arnav's helplessness turned in to determination to get Khushi out of curse and painting. "If curse existed, then surely the way to break it must exist as well" it's true. Loved how you included and connected Parapsychology to story.

Loved how Arnav checked for Khushi reappearing every now and then. Loved how he surprised and he couldn't believe that actually she is back again and how Khushi asked him as he now knows her truth and he believes her, he should move on in life. Loved how he promised her that he is not letting her go, Ever. Loved how Khushi felt that no one had fought for her, ever.
Khushi's helplessness at her own plight knowing that she already tried everything and what Arnav is doing to break her curse is another failure attempt.
Loved how Khushi promised herself that she would stay with Arnav till he wanted her and she would do whatever he wanted. 

Loved the way you splendidly wrote and described what happens if painting destroyed  and  even though Payal was not witch and don't know black magic, how she was able to curse Khushi and how Khushi feels when she is in painting and how she feels when she comes out of painting.

Loved Arnav told Khushi "you aren't alone any more.
Loved their magical Kiss.
Loved how Khushi told Arnav "There's nothing for me there" and let her stay with him.

Waiting to see what happens next

EXPELLIARMUS

imaan Senior Member
imaan
imaan

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
awsooom awsommm beautiful ff I cant get the admirable words for your writing skills they are master in its work...love it :)

EXPELLIARMUS

simi58 IF-Dazzler
simi58
simi58

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
another  awesome update and i am speechless aagain.. u use ur  words so beautifully its like  i am afraid to breathe  while reading as if  i am watching it  happen before me and if I am not paying attention enough i'll miss the whole thing..tht's the beauty of the writing..
ur story is diff from the original ipk but it gives the peeks of  the arshi we all love.. khushi still has her habit of blaming herself for nything bad tht haappened, she still doesn't realise tht arnav would do nything and everything to get her happiness.. arnav still has his ASR trends..Big smile  
I want the innocence to dare..Wink
PS  Being a hp fan and  knwing u r also one might be the reason i hv had this thought. It might be  totally irrelavant  but here u go. Harry was saved from voldemort's curse because lilly potter loved harry with all her soul which transformed into a protection as the breath left her body.. Didn't u just reverse it for khushi's curse?
PSS The banner is more thn perfect..Star

EXPELLIARMUS

Meerah14 IF-Dazzler
Meerah14
Meerah14

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
That was mindblowing...

There should be cure for this curse...awaiting for more

EXPELLIARMUS

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I've never read such interesting and intriguing concept at IF! ClapThe theme is REALLY captivating!! Thanks for the extra link for more info! Uniquely original and hugely intersting storyline Expi!! You have us spellbound!!ShockedSleepyCryTongueWinkEmbarrassed
p.s Loads for thnax 4 the PM!!Big smile

EXPELLIARMUS

nishaipkkdian Goldie
nishaipkkdian
nishaipkkdian

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update. So much super natural but looks real. I hope Arnav will find a solution. I really want happy ending.

EXPELLIARMUS

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Great update. The progression of the story is really interesting. I hope Arhi can work together to break the curse.

EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top