Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) (Page 50)

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Just caught up with this story Juhi - and once more an amazing concept and amazing story. I am caught in the magic of it. And even though Khushi and Arnav are stranded in time, I know you will find a way out for them. Kudos!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
oh juhi, that was a fantastic update
what a great going dear
fabulous thinking
waiting eagerly for the next

EXPELLIARMUS

Khuarv Senior Member
Khuarv
Khuarv

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I finally caught up with all the updates in thread two. Truly amazing concept and your research and writing has spun a beautiful story. " Nafrat pass aane na de , mohabbhat door jaane na de " with a touch of paranormal , I seriously appauld your imagination . Arnav dejectedly standing in front of the painting after getting a proof of the most bizarre thing he had ever heard mention in khushi's letter, khushi's pure joy when she realized he was'nt letting it go without a fight and hugging him were few instances which had me in Cry . The antidote for payal's curse of absolute hatred might be arnav's absolute love toward's khushi Big smile . Awaiting your next update.

Edited by Khuarv - 21 November 2013 at 9:30am

EXPELLIARMUS

virtuoso Senior Member
virtuoso
virtuoso

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
super update dea.amazing and really different

EXPELLIARMUS

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
How do u do it..? Like seriously.. I didnt know this SS will have something even close to what it is now when it started.. Well yes, the title does make u believe otherwise but then the way you've spun the story around such a subject.. Kudos... Hug
Coming to the update, Arnav so wants to help her get out of it.. Her pain and his yearning made my heart cry for them..Broken Heart It was so heartbreaking.. He wants them to be together but its not happening at the moment...But Im glad that she didnt push him away but is allowing him to do what he wants for her.. For once I want him to get there and help her out.. Im not a paranormal/supernatural believer.. Dont believe in that stuff coz my funda is that till I dont see it with my own eyes, I dont believe.. But your story makes me wanna believe in all the things.. Such a nice way of story telling and in such a way.. 

EXPELLIARMUS

Kaatya Newbie
Kaatya
Kaatya

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Your writing as well as your research equally astounds me! How do you do this? Waiting for more... 

EXPELLIARMUS

suji5 IF-Rockerz
suji5
suji5

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
FABULOUS UPDATE
THANKS FOR THE PM

EXPELLIARMUS

esha85 Groupbie
esha85
esha85

Posted: 21 November 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful update! poor Khushi has suffered so much for no fault of hers...love the way you have described her journey and loneliness...I hope it ends soon with ofcourse our hero Arnav...
Love how Arnav is fighting for her and how he is not judging her or forsaking her..of course he loves her but one really needs courage to keep a promise..

Update soon...

EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top