Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) (Page 43)

Arshix144 IF-Dazzler
Arshix144
Arshix144

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
J this concept might not be everyone's cup of tea but the way you have built the story, the characters and the equation between the characters, can't stop anyone from getting completely engrossed in the story and love it none the less. Myself being a prime example, I am always in awe of your writing!

The way you described Arnav's grief and helplessness was nothing short of extra ordinary, I was feeling Shattered for him, for Khushi *sighs! The way he just couldn't bring himself to move from the blue room, the way he responded to NK's queries was just so darn real, it is as if I was going through every single emotion that he was experiencing. Just loved the way you replaced his helplessness to the feeling of determination to get Khushi out of this mess, to free her from the curse and the painting. I couldn't be more delighted to see our Dr ASR determined to help himself and Khushi!  At this point I almost gave up on Khushi reappearing till you surprised Arnav and us with her comeback. I felt the relief that washed over Arnav right that second. Then you had us feeling every single emotion Khushi was going through, I found myself being scared for her with every move. She can't get happy or she is going to get trapped again. But how is she going to be happy knowing what she knew!

You covered all the questions that were going through my mind regarding the curse, why Khushi gets pulled into it, why can't she be stopped from going into the painting, what if the painting is to be destroyed and just how did Payal manage to be able to execute this curse. You amazed me with research that you have put into your work J, covering every single detail!  I am forever impressed with the way you have pulled this concept off J! The play of your words showing us exactly how each character is feeling, Khushi's helplessness at her own plight knowing the fact that she has already tried everything and what Arnav was doing for her was going to be just another failed attempt at breaking the curse, broke my heart for her all over again. At the same time it was great to see that she doesn't feel so alone anymore and because someone is fighting for her this time, she will let them!

The only question that remains now is just what is going to happen in the next chapter? I suppose I will have to hang on to the cliff again to get my answer eh! :-)

PS. LOVED the very appropriate Banner for this FIC! It definitely captures Arnav's helplessness at not being able to do a thing for a trapped Khushi.

Edited by Arshix144 - 20 November 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Finally caught up with the story. Love it. Looking forward to next part

EXPELLIARMUS

NikitaM11 Senior Member
NikitaM11
NikitaM11

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Wow!! That was completely unexpected! This is so cool actually..! I fell bad for Khushi that she has to go through this, but maybe she would have never met Arnav otherwise? Their destined to be together, and theres something different about him since he can see her go in the painting, he has to be the key to the curse! What does the last line mean??! Maybe Khushi just needs to spend the night with her love, and it has something to do with that? Wow! Loved the two chapters! This is such a unique and amazing concept, I really don't know where you get SUCH amazing and brilliant ideas for writing from. I hope you never stop writing, because reading your stories is the highlight of my day, their simply amazing. Each and every single one of them. Can't wait for what's next!!!!

EXPELLIARMUS

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Amazing

EXPELLIARMUS

crystal17 Newbie
crystal17
crystal17

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Paranormal, supernatural, fantasy and mystery all involved in one. That's fantastic. Can't wait to read the next part. And I loved the way that Arnav is fighting for Khushi. The helplessness and the love and the fight between them. This story is a treat to read. Smile

EXPELLIARMUS

rati123 Goldie
rati123
rati123

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
What a wonderful story. I never thought a story with such para normal theme could feel so real and convincing !

One really feels Khushi's pain and Arnav's helplessness.

I really hope he is able to break the spell.

EXPELLIARMUS

aaradhaya1688 IF-Dazzler
aaradhaya1688
aaradhaya1688

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
superb update

EXPELLIARMUS

sarunarshi72 Goldie
sarunarshi72
sarunarshi72

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
That was brilliant. Love this concept. Its unique and enthralling. Cant wait to read more Smile

EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top