Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) (Page 27)

bhadraprasad IF-Dazzler
bhadraprasad
bhadraprasad

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Wow...an awesome update

The way you weave the story is superb

Can't wait to read more

Salutes to you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Wow!
Absolutely wonderful.
Between your tale of the paranormal and Meera's tale of magic, i feel I am back being a kid believing all thisTongue
Absolutely loving this story.

EXPELLIARMUS

skmr.bs Senior Member
skmr.bs
skmr.bs

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Woow that was brilliant actually you are a complete genius. I loved how Arnav is fighting for her. The details about the curse and khushi's experience was fantastic. I loved it.

Edited by skmr.bs - 20 November 2013 at 8:32am

EXPELLIARMUS

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Firstly, that's a really wonderful banner made by Harhem! Loved it, really depicts the whole story in that one banner.
Coming to the story...wow! It is just brilliant!
To be honest, when I first read chapter six I was confused and didn't know what to comment as I couldn't wrap my head around the whole supernatural element. It was nice but I just couldn't connect Arnav, Khushi and a curse that dates back to a century. I did read a couple of ArHi stories revolving around fantasies, but this story mixes the present with the past and an unbelievable magic so I was kinda clueless.
But now after reading this chapter, I am completely bowled over by the story. Some of the mysteries have cleared and I remain as engrossed as ever. I am totally seduced by the love that Arnav has for Khushi and his efforts to break the curse. I am a little worried though about how the curse can break, it surely has got something to do with his love for Khushi and I am apprehensive, but since you have promised the readers a happy ending I shall breathe easy and after a century of despair, Khushi surely deserves her love to triumph! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Btw I really love how you spin a different story each time from the tagline "nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de"!
Loved it in Shattered too

EXPELLIARMUS

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Uff I held my breath throughout, because I was scared of what I was going to read next.
This is just so unbelievable yet believable. Believable because you made it so, there is always an unexplained kind of truth in supernatural or paranormal things that you read, even if you dont want to believe it, it kind of pulls you in, with its mystery, with its strength. And thats what is happening here, I really want to know how they break the curse, what will be the consequences of it? Will she start aging, and or will she be all of a sudden a hundred years old? Will she be able to get rid of the curse forever? Will she remember Arnav or the recent happenings after she manages to break free of it? So many questions, and very few answers.

The last part where she stays as she realizes how lonely she has been...my heart goes out to her, to live for an eternity having no partner or no friend, in fact not even a stable location...its just sad to deal with so many things all alone. And now when she has someone who wants to be with her, wants to fight for her, she is not able to push him away. And quite understood that is.

Loving it Juhi. Brilliant update!

EXPELLIARMUS

songcouple Goldie
songcouple
songcouple

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Smile i love all ur s series of ffs
how do you manage to bring in so much beautiful nuances in each sentences you write that the readers are seduced to death...
 and ur concepts how can it be so unique each time...
 i just am so surprised about this ...
 how did you get this idea...
 you truly know how to lure readers with your writing style.
i have seen writers who are good at expressing stuff , but the story as in may not be unique ,and i know writers who have very different and unique concepts in their  mind
but your writting just  too good ...that it puts my comments to shame ...
 regards
ks

EXPELLIARMUS

russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
wow...amazing ... soo many things just happened... just loved it..

EXPELLIARMUS

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
wow superb updates loved them all cant wait for next part.

EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top