Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) (Page 24)

snapeseverus Goldie
snapeseverus
snapeseverus

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Edited :
Just brilliant, J. Clap
Can I plagiarize someone else's comment because I cannot find the right words to express myself... ??

Will come back later with more... I hope Smile

Edited by snapeseverus - 20 November 2013 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUS

rith123 Goldie
rith123
rith123

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Res

:D

1. He loves her!
2. She loves him!
3. That was awesome :D
4. He's not giving up on her.
5. Is kahaani ke liye happy ending hai na?
6. If this curse cannot be removed, then Khushi can never be happy. Arnav can never be happy if Khushi isn't happy. But, if Khushi is happy, she goes into the painting, and Arnav is unhappy. Everyone is so unhappy. It is sadCry
7. More to come after part 2!

And, now for the rest

8. So the painting can't be destroyed. That makes sense. I don't think a curse this powerful would let a painting stand in its way.
9. It also makes sense that Khushi doesn't believe that anything can be done. She's lived with this forever and she believes that is how it will always be.
10. Can't a dying person's curse be undone?
11. And, yay, happy ending. I don't see how. But knowing that they will have a happy ending maketh me very happy.

Edited by rith123 - 20 November 2013 at 6:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

napk-MIMOSA-CheshireBillijdd1959EXPELLIARMUS

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
res

One again your writing leaves me speechless...

I love how Arnav asks some very pertinent and important questions which seem to answer all ours too. So destroying the painting hurts her so not an option...I guessed that he probably picked up her anklet, something to link her and the painting ...
You wrote their feelings and emotions so well...it was almost believable...I am now going to change the way I look at paintings...

I love his determination and drive to find a solution for it and it really intrigues me...what will he do. Will he go into that painting with her leaving his world behind ...oh no...what happens to his sister and nani when they hear about what is going on with him...? Is there a way this curse can be broken? Payal has been so unfair and unjust...all Payal's hatred transformed her words into a curse so potent...and I don't blame Khushi for thinking that nothing can be done, this has been her destiny for years...and they have tried everything local...so now he is looking at things scientifically ...Paranormal activity is intriguing and the way you have intermingled this with a love story proves your calibre as a writer...

If she is happy she goes back in and that means he is unhappy without her...but they do now know they love each other and I love that he believes that they will be together...

I felt so helpless when they realise they just want to be together ...it's so heartbreaking to find someone but yet for no fault of their they cannot be together as yet

Maybe their hope, love and faith will be the reason they will finally overcome this curse and emerge victorious ...

Their love for each other surely more powerful than Payal's hatred (curse) for her.? 

I am feeling all that Arnav and Khushi are feeling and going through the emotions ...credit to your writing ...as always...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 21 November 2013 at 10:19pm

EXPELLIARMUS

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Res

Unres

Supernatural or magic is not my cup of tea actually. I've never watched HP series (I'm sure there are many mortals like me LOL ) But with me stepping into the world of ArHi FFs - I learned and loved many things; this is one such genre. It started with Meera's EIT and now you too have taken me into this world of eternity & curses.
My one assumption of getting rid of the curse is cancelled now - no destroying the painting and hurting Khushi in the process. Ouch Those efforts would have been so painful for her. Payal why did you do that? I'm amazed how throughout her life, Payal didn't find a single reason to love or at least like Khushi. I mean it wasn't like Garima loved Khushi like her own daughter. Human minds and feelings are complicated.
Khushi would give it all a chance for Arnav, for the hope she sees in his eyes. Arnav is going to take this chance, in things he never believed, for all he feels for Khushi. Isn't it pure love?
Your update leaves me with a question every time. so now my mind is thinking about another possibility - Khushi was overwhelmed when she read the news about renovation and she got pulled in the painting with newspaper as she was holding on to it, so now if she is holding on to Arnav when she feels happy - can they both be pulled in together or can she be left outside too because Arnav is not cursed and can him holding her prevent her too? If they are both pulled in together they would be happy that they're together, if not nothing great than that.Tongue (Yes, I'm still working on the various possibilities of innocence may dare...). Never give up you see, even if my guesses are absurd or weird or pointless.  LOL

Edited by aquagal - 20 November 2013 at 11:29pm

EXPELLIARMUS

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Enchanting...

There's something about your Arnavs that a reader can't help but be pulled towards him...much like the tug that Khushi experiences, it is for us to get swayed by him and be at his mercy much before we realize it.

And this one has a potent reason for the same. The man is fighting against what is seemingly impossible; the kind of dedication that he is putting almost singlehandedly is astonishing. It makes it easy to hope, easy to not be distressed at Khushi's fate and more importantly, easy to forget that it is the promise of a happy ending that is keeping us all over here. I woudl like to change that. Happy or not, the man's extreme efforts and all that he is striving for makes it worth being a part of this and at every step, irrelevant of the consequences.

I want to be a vital part of this one and for me to vest my energies in it and not be impartial to this one, I shall have to put this one on hold and resume reading  from the next part only after exams end (This is just my dramatic way of saying that I will not be reading Seduction for a while)LOL

But I'll be back soon...

Edited by Eccentrica - 21 November 2013 at 7:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snapeseverusEXPELLIARMUS

PixieFlame Goldie
PixieFlame
PixieFlame

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
This was brilliant! 
I really want this to end happily! 

Fingers crossed! :) 

Edited by PixieFlame - 20 November 2013 at 6:45am

EXPELLIARMUS

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hats off to you for writing a brilliant story...and what a concept...hope arnav find some solution 

Edited by ranogill - 20 November 2013 at 4:37am

EXPELLIARMUS

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
simply fabulous
loved it/

EXPELLIARMUS

Go to top