ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) - Page 44

Posted: 10 years ago
uff this cliff hanger is killing me...now waiting foe wed already...amazing part thank u so much
.mind, body, heart and soul."
LOVED THE UPDATE MAYBE ITS ALL SHE HAS TO GIVE HIM ALL SHE HAS TO COMPLETE HIM SINCE ITS NOT HER VIRGINITY MAYBE IS HER MANG AND HE HAS TO TIE HER TO HIM IN RITUALS OF THE SOUL LOVED THEIR PASSIONATE MOMENT LOVED HOW HE TOOK CARE OF HER AND WHEN HE REALIZED THAT THE CURSE WAS GOING TO TAKE EFFECT HE BLASTED HER SO SHE WON'T GO BACK I HAD ALMOST FORGOTTEN THAT WHEN SHE FEELS EMINENCE HAPPINESS  SHE HAS TO RETURN TO THE PAINTING LOVED THE UPDATE LOVE HOW HE VOWED TO HER AND IS SHE BACK OR SOMEONE ELSE AWESOME UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM 
Great update, will wait patiently till Wednesday now.
I think its anjali who came..
Is Khushi back?Did she already return???Yippee...😃..I feel so...😆
Well BY reading first part i could know the intentions of Arnav in saying those words to Khushi..but the best was she realised this n still tried not to to him..loved the chemistry of their understanding and love..👏
who was it??? Superb update.. all the time arnav was trying not to make her more happy but he failed and khushi have to go in portrait again.. arnav's desperation and his love for khushi is beyond his control now.. loved the update.. 😊
Part 2- well the lake has magical qualities?  I am trying so hard to find clues for that last line but it is proving impossible! Is Anjali there?
awesome update
very passionate
i think when khushi birth her own baby than her crush will destory
loved the update
continue soon
So, I found this and I was all, "oh, that could be Arnav and Khushi"

" Love.
Poets write about it. Movies are made about it. History and legends tell us stories about men and women who sacrificed kingdoms, riches, and even lives for it.
We are told from when we are young, that love is the purest emotion. That if you find the one you love, if there is someone out there who loves you, then your life is one that those who have never known love envy. Because everyone craves love. We crave the warmth it spreads and the hope that the warmth provides. When we love, we know that there is a hope that our tomorrows will be better than our todays .

Me? I hate love.
Why?
I hate it because it makes me think of you. It makes me think about your lips against mine. It makes my body crave your touch and it makes my soul yearn for yours. It makes me hope. It makes me hope for you.

You say you love me. That I'm the reason you now breathe. But, tomorrow I'll be gone. And that will tear you apart.

So tell me, how can I not hate love? "
the last line of the curse, Khushi's child is the key...

loved it, love the comparison of being a physician and being in love :)

and another cliff hanger