Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
god its mindblowing...
now only i come across ur ff...its totally different and interesting...iam loving it...
ur writing skill is superb...
iam really excited to know how arnav is going to help khushi...
waiting for nxt updte...
maina95131 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U are such a brilliant writer!!! U seduce us with the words...
Awesome update
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Juhi...fascinating...this story seems to amaze me more and more...feels like a fantasy...with magic...showing it's spells...

Waiting for Arnav...to unravel...sone kind of magic...towards Khushi's curse! Wish it happens...

Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The banner is d best banner..i hav ever seen in ane ss..ditto situstion ko match ho rha hai..
I wait fr dis ss so desperstely evry week..dis ss is sumthn diff..frm d rest!!
Abt d update..i love d way arnav is fightin fr khushi..his love fr is tremenfous..the way he was waitin fr her..it was emotional..
Khushis experince..inside d psintin..n wen she stepped out..is actually thrillin..
Arnavs love alone ill..crush d curse of khushi..
Love d updare very much!!
😊 πŸ˜ƒ
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know if you watch Supernatural...can't we just call Sam and Dean to break this curse? Roflmao!! I kid!
I loved this!! I'm so happy that Arnav is fighting for her...but more than that Khushi is humoring him. But she doesnt realize that Arnav might just break this curse! I can't wait to know how that happens! Excited!!
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliantly written...loved the updates...eager for the next one...
thanks for the pm
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part dear... m eager to know how u gonna proceed with this story... marvelous work...
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't hv words to express what I'm feeling after reading this update
Simply super , very well written
sudhareddy thumbnail
Juhi excellent update
Loved Nk and Lavanya and understanding between them. Loved how Nk wanted to help Arnav but when he wanted to be alone, how he called Aman and informed about Arnav. Loved how Lvanya said the painting resembles Khushi.

Loved the way you described excellently about Arnav's grief and helplessness and the way he couldn't himself move from the blue room.
Loved Anjali and Aman conversation. 

Loved how Arnav's helplessness turned in to determination to get Khushi out of curse and painting. "If curse existed, then surely the way to break it must exist as well" it's true. Loved how you included and connected Parapsychology to story.

Loved how Arnav checked for Khushi reappearing every now and then. Loved how he surprised and he couldn't believe that actually she is back again and how Khushi asked him as he now knows her truth and he believes her, he should move on in life. Loved how he promised her that he is not letting her go, Ever. Loved how Khushi felt that no one had fought for her, ever.
Khushi's helplessness at her own plight knowing that she already tried everything and what Arnav is doing to break her curse is another failure attempt.
Loved how Khushi promised herself that she would stay with Arnav till he wanted her and she would do whatever he wanted. 

Loved the way you splendidly wrote and described what happens if painting destroyed  and  even though Payal was not witch and don't know black magic, how she was able to curse Khushi and how Khushi feels when she is in painting and how she feels when she comes out of painting.

Loved Arnav told Khushi "you aren't alone any more.
Loved their magical Kiss.
Loved how Khushi told Arnav "There's nothing for me there" and let her stay with him.

Waiting to see what happens next

imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsooom awsommm beautiful ff I cant get the admirable words for your writing skills they are master in its work...love it :)