ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
Damn the time crunch is killing me, I truly appreciate all the effort Arnav is putting in though. The curse of a dying person how crazy is that, freaks me out to be honest

"There's nothing there for me"

So much symbolism in that sentence, she has been so alone these years it's just heartbreaking
It was totally unexpectedly expected... i read both the parts together so i was saved for the torture of knowing what would be next...
i wasn't at all expecting this twist i thought i the name suggest she was some s***.
when i read the first line of sixth part i thought okay so it is about second life but again you won't do anything so common...
i'm dying to find out what you think for the curse breaker... i think it will be the last line of the curse...
can't wait for saturday... 
She came back
Now Arnav has proof of her story and is fighting for her
Lets hope they can find a way to stay together

Juhi,

1.       It's good that you send the PM of 2 chapters together, hence I read the story with a flow...else I couldn't have borne the suspense and mystery

2.       I should say this, each time when you come up with a new story, I used to think this is the best but each time you prove me wrong by coming up with greater and better than the last one.

3.       This story - Seduction, its beyond words I could say..I mean I never ever expected such a twist like this or mystery or curse like this. It totally blew me off...

4.       You wove the tale in such a beautiful manner and it leaves one stunned by the sheer beauty of the story revealing on its own..Like magic!

5.       Splendid and mind blowing is the words coming to my mind to describe the excellent way you presented seduction, taking it to a totally new level..

6.       Honestly girl, am amazed by the talent and imagination you possess!

7.       Eagerly waiting to see how "innocence can dare" will work out!

Ohhh myyy myy
How can someone write like this
I mean so brilliantly
Everything explained so perfectly keeping the element of a lovestory in it
Amazing yar
Lets see wat J.P anjali and aman have to do this in this tale
Loved it..cant wait for the next part

awesome heartwrenching update
Awesome! !
Thanks for the pm,  dear.
omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this ss is getting better by passing days...the curiousity ..the temptations..the anxiety...the sadness..all have me glued..!!
how do u even manage to write so beautifully ???????
just love this ss...n the chapter was amazing...poor khuahi n arnav !!
hpe they get their lives back to normal soon !!
just wanna see hw we get an happy ending !!
I am in awe! I am speechless!!! 
I have my hands raised and i'm bowing down to the greatness that is Seduction!

When i started reading this...I seriously didn't expect you to go this route. I did not even consider this as an option! But like always your power over the written word, your capacity to stun us and shock us and leave us asking for more is incredible!!!!!

You are a genius! and I too have a girl crush on you now πŸ˜‰
i must say that dis is d rare and antique piece of writing i hv ever cm across...many writers have writtn stories including paranormal elements bt dis 1 is d bessttt...dere is a realistic touch in ur story  n dat hv kept me bounded to read all d chapters till now, in 1 go...its a fabulous story...keep on writing & i wish dis story never ends...😊 Edited by shelja - 10 years ago