Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Uff I held my breath throughout, because I was scared of what I was going to read next.
This is just so unbelievable yet believable. Believable because you made it so, there is always an unexplained kind of truth in supernatural or paranormal things that you read, even if you dont want to believe it, it kind of pulls you in, with its mystery, with its strength. And thats what is happening here, I really want to know how they break the curse, what will be the consequences of it? Will she start aging, and or will she be all of a sudden a hundred years old? Will she be able to get rid of the curse forever? Will she remember Arnav or the recent happenings after she manages to break free of it? So many questions, and very few answers.

The last part where she stays as she realizes how lonely she has been...my heart goes out to her, to live for an eternity having no partner or no friend, in fact not even a stable location...its just sad to deal with so many things all alone. And now when she has someone who wants to be with her, wants to fight for her, she is not able to push him away. And quite understood that is.

Loving it Juhi. Brilliant update!
songcouple thumbnail
😊 i love all ur s series of ffs
how do you manage to bring in so much beautiful nuances in each sentences you write that the readers are seduced to death...
 and ur concepts how can it be so unique each time...
 i just am so surprised about this ...
 how did you get this idea...
 you truly know how to lure readers with your writing style.
i have seen writers who are good at expressing stuff , but the story as in may not be unique ,and i know writers who have very different and unique concepts in their  mind
but your writting just  too good ...that it puts my comments to shame ...
 regards
ks

russelskhushi thumbnail
wow...amazing ... soo many things just happened... just loved it..
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb updates loved them all cant wait for next part.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You Juhi you!
How can you leave us spellbound with your stories and then leave us hanging?
Do you know how far away Saturday seems now?
How will I wait? Tellz tellz! 

I can only imagine the kind of research you must have done when you wrote this.
The qmount of background work needed to write this genre must be colossal.
And then you weave this lovely seductive tale around this theme.
You render me speechless and wordless.
It feels strange to put into words what I am feeling at the moment.

Arnav has fallen in live and can't imagine life without Khushi.
But she is stuck.
For me the obvious solution to the problem was destroying the picture.
But then this is Juhi's work. How could the solution be an obvious one?
So, now what will happen?
I will not ask for any answers.
I know I will get them when the time is right.
So looking forward to the next update.
Maddy1270 thumbnail

The new banners, especially the one with Khushi in the painting, have captured the horror of the curse!

The silent communication between NK and Lavanya gives us an indication of the depth of their understanding, support and love for each other. Their concern for both Arnav and Khushi is heart-warming. His eyes were moist and bloodshot, and his face was pale and drawn...almost as if he was grieving... the description of Arnav's ravaged face is heart-rending, and says it all! NK informing Aman of whatever has transpired in his absence makes the latter not only the go to guy but also the pillar of strength for everyone. Wonder what Aman's plan is to get Arnav out of his funk. "What are we going to do now?" "I think you're right." "Anjali... I'm always right." She was startled into a sudden laugh despite the gravity of the situation. On the other end of the line, Aman smiled as well... there seems more to the Anjali-Aman relationship... she relies on him a great deal and turns to him in times of stress and pain, while he is always there for her and finds joy in bringing a smile to her face. Poor Arnav. It's almost as if he is destined to watch helplessly as his loved ones suffer... that paranormal agencies are involved in the present instance makes the situation all the more harder for him to face or to fight against. delicate, silver anklet...He had picked it up, and held onto it all night... you made us nostalgic about the similar scene in the show, where Arnav holds on to the anklet left behind by Khushi. Not knowing when and if she would ever come out of that painting just intensifies his pain and torture. Love that Arnav isn't passively accepting his fate or wallowing in self-pity or hopelessness, but has decided to fight. If the curse existed, then surely the way to break it must exist as well... so true! Hasn't anyone thought of burning the painting once Khushi steps out of it? Of course, things aren't going to be that easy... most probably, such a drastic step might have fatal consequences for her! He was a doctor, and his entire career had been built on the knowledge he prized above all else. Surely the same thing could be applied here... glad to see that he is using logic to find a solution and also reining in his wayward emotions. He had no idea if she could even hear him, but he just couldn't leave without reassuring her... "I'll be back, Khushi." The whispered words echoed in the stillness of the room, soft as a promise... such a tender moment! The cover story Arnav comes up with on the spur of the moment is very plausible. Glad to see that Arnav is being very practical about what he has to do to help Khushi... he is not doing anyone any good by not sleeping or eating! Grieving and mourning over what had happened to Khushi wasn't going to help her. He had already wasted enough time doing just that, but he wasn't going to do so now. He would do everything in his power to figure out a way to help her. For her...he would even fight his own demons if he had to... this tragedy seems to be the making of Arnav Singh Raizada, and I am all for it! The very detailed and logical questions that the expert put to Arnav reflects how seriously he takes the matter... things aren't as cut and dry as they seem and the matter is approached in a scientific manner, not emotionally... it also made Arnav realise that he doesn't know a lot about Khushi or her experience and that he ought to learn more if he is to help her. Hopefully the institute won't use her as a convenient specimen for their research... there's always an underlying risk in asking for help. Swinging her up into his arms in one swift movement, he held her close to his pounding heart. He still couldn't believe that it had actually happened. She had come back to him... he must have been so relieved! His promise to never let her go is poignant... his determination is commendable but succeeding will be an uphill task. It takes real courage to accept that one can't get what one yearns for desperately... doesn't mean that one is giving up, rather one is being honest with oneself and realistic. It must be such a relief for Khushi to have someone fight her battles for her, to fight for her! Not letting him go was probably the most selfish, unfair thing she had ever done in all her life...but nothing had ever felt this good... maybe, being selfish for a change will prove to be a blessing in disguise... she deserves the happiness Arnav is fighting for! And Jiji...maybe she was right to hate me as she did. I was the interloper, wasn't I?"Khushi blames herself for Shyam straying' and the pain unwittingly inflicted on Payal... so would the curse be lifted if Khushi accepts that she herself is innocent in this whole tragedy and forgives herself? The details of Khushi's experience are riveting! It has been so well put that even the most practical of persons will find it difficult to disbelieve such facts. "It was...hard, at first. I tried to curb my happiness...but later, I realized that this was no way to live. I resolved to live every moment and experience everything with open arms...eternity would be unbearable otherwise." Wisdom truly comes from pain and acceptance. Rather than railing against fate, she has learned to find happiness wherever she can, even if it means she will be imprisoned within that painting. "The worst part was watching the years pass...taking with them everyone that you knew and loved." Reminds me of The Lord of the Rings' where Arwen's love for Aragorn has similar consequences. She had spent an eternity before him...and would endure an eternity after... Centuries of loneliness stretched before her like a vast desert... can't fault Khushi for wanting to experience love in every sense of the word! If she were to lose Arnav in the future, she would at least have something to hold on to! Eager to see how matters unfold.

Juhi, kudos to you for the research you have done to make your story all the more realistic.

CrazyArshiFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 - "But when you spend an eternity observing others and noticing the vagaries of human nature...you realize that there are two sides to every argument. What is the truth to us may be someone's worst lie...it all depends on one's perspective, really."

It's so true, though the happenings looks cruel to us it will be benificial to someone else.

YOU ARE A AWESOME WRITER.

Waiting for the next update
fanipkknd0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gosh too engrossing, felt so bad for Khushi just living an endless life
jolybudy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update!!! πŸ‘ Very sweet of Arnav to take so much pain in trying to resolve this issue.. Wish his efforts turn out fruitful very soon... waiting to know the BIG question HOW β“
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Purest of Feelings have rarest of effects!
Payal Truely loathed Khushi, she hated her.. Deeply!

While Arnav's attempts and his resolution seems strong, its the hope thats driving him and maybe Khushi also, she finally has given in, tired of running away!

It physically hurts her when she is away from painting and she has to be come around it! Makes me wonder, what if at any such instance what if Arnav is wit her, making love to her, because wasn't the last line about innocence..? Khushi has never been touched by a guy before.. She is as innocent that way, as she was a decade ago!

Q- Have they tried shifting painting to some other place while Khushi is inside it?

And painting is still there on wall when Khushi is not in it or does it vanishes?

Wow.. Surely my brain cells would commit suicide thinking On and ON..waiting for the next update di!