Views

Users

Frequent Posters

celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
unres

what an dhamakedar update!!!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
loved it and i am amazed too, yet again!

part--1
how do you do this? i mean, with the inclusion of Institute of Edinburgh and Parapsychology unit, u have taken this to another level and i must say, it was the masterstroke. i mean actually bring reality to this alternate universe is something i wasn't expecting of, and hats off for the striking thought.

i loved the ay u described Arnav from the heartbroken and a man in despair to a man with purpose of  saving his Love, his Khushi.
also i loved the convo and the promise and solace they found in each others arms.

part--2
i remember a story i used to love hearing as a kid. it was that the life of a demon was captured inside a parrot and u have to kill the parrot to kill that demon.

i find the case with Khushi a quite similar one albeit in reverse order. the painting when tried to be destroyed by Garima & Saint, burnt had to be born by Khushi.
what i want to Know though is why only Arnav & Garima were the only people to witness Khushi entering into the painting? is it because only those person could see her because she have loved them and they have overwhelmed her with joy?πŸ˜•

what is the 4th line of the curse? though i don't want this epic tale to end anytime soon, but i am just itching to know the how curse will be lifted.πŸ˜›
i loved the ending and the kiss😳
could we expect some seduction and passion in next update?☺️
Edited by celinawalter - 10 years ago
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Juhi, this is so beautiful, it is turning into an epic love story where he will not rest till he find his quest to cure his princess and bring her back to life.  This is exactly what he needed, the will to fight and to do everything he can and not accept the inevitable as he keeps blaming himself for not doing anything in Akash's case.  His determination will be the strength that she needs to be hopeful.  I like her train of thoughts at the end about being with him till he won't need her anymore because that will only happen when the last breath leaves his body.  That is how much he is in it.  You go Arnav, I love the change from the vulnerable man to this man possessed with the will and strength to fight for his love.  Quite a transformation but then love give you these powers that you don't think you have.  Can't wait for part 2 and I am going to be late for work but could not stop reading.  Hope you get some sleep.
Back from the grind and just read part 2.  So Payal had no witch power or a black tongue that can make lasting curse?  Just her deep hatred for her cousin turned this into a powerful and long lasting curse?  I wondered if she can see the outside world when she is in the painting but I think you mentioned that she physically go back to that time and freeze.  Is this why she is disoriented when she is back?  I think there must be more from that curse that was uttered by a jealous person who has lost everything.    How to get to the bottom of that?  His methodical brain needs to come in play . . . He does not want her to go back in the painting so he is pushing her away.  This is such a great concept that it makes one think and want to come up with a cure for them . . .
Edited by Raila1014 - 10 years ago
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
K

~Edit~

Arnav is devastated after he saw what he saw..!! And the worst thing is he could not explain this to any one let alone Lavanya or NK and not knowing when she is coming back πŸ˜•

So the thing he found is her anklet..I guess it gave him some determination to do something about the curse, how to break it πŸ˜‰ I loved his resolve to do something about it instead of wallowing in grief.

And his Promise to her when she comes back again, reassuring and endearing for Khushi. She is on crossroads, on the one hand she knows the curse is too powerful to break and the other she is cherishing the feeling of having some one fight for her πŸ˜Š

It was disheartening to know that the painting can't be destroyed without harmig Khushi  And the fact that she has go to the painting when she feels joy, her namesake πŸ˜•

Juhi, I was wondering if you got the inspiraton from JK Rowling's HP series. Was watching HP & DH part2 yesterday. the scene where Harry comes to Hogsmeade and asks access to the Castle to Dumbledore Jr.. he then tells the painting to what to do, Ariana his sister smiles and walks away, brings back Neville -  all this reminded me of Khushi in Seduction πŸ˜‰

Cheers
K

(ps:very very sorry for the late unres)
Edited by kclovearshi - 10 years ago
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ResπŸ˜‰
---edited---

OMG, what a chapter this was!!

You have left really speechless!!  I have heard of this kind of paranormal activities and they do exist! Now this story just seems so true, who knows there might someone out there in this situation...

Loved how he waited for her to come out. But also realized that he needs to break this curse.. 
I happy that he wants to stay by her and figure this out.. He has done so much research to find out the solution... Khushi now knows that she doesn't have to fight this by herself and just wants to enjoy this time with Arnav..
I really hope that Arnav finds a solution for this. Now she wants to spend the night with him, will love break the curse?? 

Juhi, this is just remarkable! Your really a genius writer and to come up with this!! πŸ‘

Thanks for the pm..

Waiting to know what Arnav reaction is and what happens when she spends the night...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 10 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I've been staring at the blank space trying to think of something to say for part 2 but I have nothing. Exquisite the details and thrilling to see a man willed so strongly to fight an eternity of imprisonment. I just wait to see this play out. I think we might find out that Rowling and Dumbledore were always right. The answer is love, isn't it?

PS: sleep woman. You aren't a hundred year old woman in a painting. You should be sleeping. Unless you are the Cullens (really really praying now)
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous yarr cant wait more ..
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if they are intimate now, khushi will be too happy and vanish!
wat an awful situation, being happy leads to sadness!
arnav find a way!
shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Can we invite the Winchester brothers and the whole she-bang too? I feel like having a supernatural investigators party for Arnav...scooby-doo and the gang will be there, and everyone can have a 'super' time! πŸ˜†
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... loved it...
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part2 is also as good as part1 very nice.