desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Note: Hey guys I know it's been a long time. If it wasn't for a special request i probably would not have come online. But for a while people have been asking for a new OS and what better time to write a new oneπŸ˜‰ Hope you guys enjoy this. Sorry there will be no PMs sent for this.

Taarey OS: Mine

It was a day before her wedding to Vasish and Taani was sitting in her room not willing to talk to anyone. After what happened, she wasn't ready to face the world yet. She looked down at her bandaged arms and hissed in pain, she had lost everything she could still remember Vashish's mom's comments.

Rey was downstairs sitting with his fists clenched. He couldn't help but feel agitated at everything. That Vasish was marrying the love of his life and all Rey wanted to do was punch the lights out of him. He was angry that Vashish's mom was talking like Taani was deformed, and that Vashish was doing nothing to defend her. His Taani, Rey couldn't take it anymore she was his and he'd be damned if he let anyone else even think about marrying her. 

"Sir ab bohot ho gaya!" Rey said standing up in anger watching as his friends looked at him in shock. He took one look at Swayam's face and what he saw encouraged him to continue, his best friend, his love's brother supported him. That's all he needed to know what he was doing was right.

"Taani, ab bas bhi karo, you don't need to think about all of this it's time for your dressing." Sharon said sitting next to Taani who was lost in her thoughts.

"Par Sharon, I just, after yesterday I don't know what to do." Taani said.

"Taani, yesterday was not your fault. No one knew that those firecrackers would explode right where you were walking. How could you even think that getting burned was your fault. If it wasn't for Rey saving you, you wouldn't have survive with only arm burns." Sharon said without thinking. "Sorry Taani." Sharon said remembering that she brought up Rey.

Taani got lost in thinking about what happened. It had all happened so fast, the explosion, the burning sensation. Rey had yelled her name which caused her to turn back. If it wasn't for him, she would have been burned all over. She remembered how he came running, how he lifted her and ran her inside, how he called all the shots until the doctor arrived, how he was the one to wipe her tears and ease her screams from the burn. 

"Taani, can I say one thing?" sharon asked her. "Rey loves you, he will always love you. And i know you love him too. So why are you going through with this? Even that aunty doesn't want this marriage to happen now that.." Sharon trailed off.

"Now that my arms will be scarred with these burns until the surgery." Taani said. "It's okay Sharon you can say it. But I made a promise to Vashish and I can't back down now. He understands me, he makes me feel comfortable and he'll never try to change me." Taani said looking away.

Sharon sighed knowing that there was still a part of Taani that was upset with Rey. "Taani, that change was brought out for the better wasn't it. It didn't change you, it brought back the old you that was lost." She said. 

"TAANI!" They both were interuppted as they heard Rey yell and enter her room frantically with the gang. 

"Rey?" Taani and Sharon both stood up confused.

"Rey beta?" Tauji asked confused wondering why Rey had yelled at them.

"Agar tumhe Taani se shaadi nahi karni hai toh maat karo, Taani se mein shaadi karunga." Rey said. 

"I knew it there was something between you two." Vashish said getting up as well.

"Haan hai, I love her, she is made for me and only me. And you don't deserve her, for a couple of burns on her skin your ready to leave her side. Shame on you too auntyji, sirf ladki ki khoobsurati uska inner beauty nahi dekhte hai na aap." Rey said his anger coming out. "Mandap yahi hai, Taani hai aur main hoon. Jo karna hai karlo main Taani se abhi shaadi karne waala hoon." 

Rey looked at Tauji, "Tauji you are the most important person in Taani's life and without your permission I will not do anything." Tauji looked at Rey and smiled nodding his head in permission. 

"Kya bhai sab yeh kya pagalpan hai." Rey heard Vashish's mom say but he didn't care at all.

Rey smiled and ran upto Taani's room.

Taani looked at him confused. Rey didn't say a word, he just went to her grabbed her hand careful not to hurt her even more and dragged her downstairs to the mandap. 

"Rey stop it, kya kar rahe ho aap." Taani tried to stop him but it didn't work. 

Rey stopped walking at the mandap and took the sindoor that was on the floor, in one swift movement he applied to sindoor on Taani and claimed her as his. 

"Rey!" Taani yelled shocked at what was happening.

"No Taani, ab nahi. You are mine Taani, and now you are mine forever." Rey said looking at her with equal intensity. "I don't care if you stay angry at me, but I will never let you get  married to a guy who doesn't deserve you, a guy who won't stand by your side at every moment. Taani you are my life, I don't care about burns or anything else all I want is you." 

Taani's tears escaped freely, "I love you Taani, haan main tumse pooch sakhta hoon ke tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hai ya nahi par main jaanta hoon ke tum bhi mujhse itna pyar karti hoon. Agar nahi karti toh tumhari aankhon se aansoon nahi nikalte. You're mine Taani, my partner, my wife, my everything" Rey asked.

The End...

This is an open ended OS, whatever you want to happen can happen, this is just meant to be left so that the reader can interpret an ending to it.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Edited by desigirl_taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viniVDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os dear
Loved it
Keep writing: )
Tr made for each other
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os..!
Luved d way rey cared for taani... N atlast married her as he knew e1 she loves him. It was superb;-)
Breezy. thumbnail
Haaye, Loved it ^_^
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!!! SanjuπŸ€— you're back wow
I still can't believe my novelist is back with a superlicious OS
That lady talking about Taani and turning Rey into a angry young man was awesome
I love the way he stand up for Taani and seek permission from tauji and Swayam before going to get his life back...
Rey saving Taani from getting more burn and taking care of her was very senti and sweet
Oh gosh! I just love the way he grab Taani hand and take her downstairs and marry her
Rey expressing his unconditional love for Taani was mind blowing
I love it...
I really miss reading your work Sanju and like always u did an impeccable jobEdited by Natasha. - 10 years ago
padmaja19 thumbnail
glad to see a superb os from u sanjana after so long :)
priyal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome os
Taarey r made for each other
loved it
vrinda_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome osπŸ˜‰