India-Forums

Bigg Boss Saath 7
Bigg Boss Saath 7

Sofia/ellie handcuff task

Cotswolds Goldie
Cotswolds
Cotswolds

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Today I found that their task was the best of the lot. All others looked tired or just did not know what to do but these 2 kept viewers entertained with cute twin sister act. I think Sofia was leading it. Andy looked impressed too and wanted to jointhem but was chained to depressingly boring hulk.
I enjoyed their nominations as well. Ellie was the only one member who nominated her task partner. It was very brave thing to do as it could easily turn ugly and uncomfortable.

But I was mighty impressed by Sofia for showing no malice towards Ellie and the ease with which sqhe accepted it and did not try tit for tat. She was cool and unruffled and almost not caring during thihs time. 

I was again happy to see them end the task with twin sis acct again and Sofia said she really enjoyed with Ellie. Sofia isfickle minded, changes stands but also do not hold grudge for long and was very friendly with Ellie.

Think of Kamya or Armaan in her shoes.. The most negative people in the house..

Well done Sofia..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidap3cubedar123jamb0reekatherine123sun2011J-SKadithya_sidRapiersonia_koolkhan-shabz--himu-

zxion Goldie
zxion
zxion

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Best part is Elli nominating Sofia LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidap3cubedArooj.Marcoirissun2011Cotswoldsayaan786gangnamstyleMizz_Sunshin3sonia_koolkhan

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atkt

Today I found that their task was the best of the lot. All others looked tired or just did not know what to do but these 2 kept viewers entertained with cute twin sister act. I think Sofia was leading it. Andy looked impressed too and wanted to jointhem but was chained to depressingly boring hulk.
I enjoyed their nominations as well. Ellie was the only one member who nominated her task partner. It was very brave thing to do as it could easily turn ugly and uncomfortable.

But I was mighty impressed by Sofia for showing no malice towards Ellie and the ease with which sqhe accepted it and did not try tit for tat. She was cool and unruffled and almost not caring during thihs time. 

I was again happy to see them end the task with twin sis acct again and Sofia said she really enjoyed with Ellie. Sofia isfickle minded, changes stands but also do not hold grudge for long and was very friendly with Ellie.

Think of Kamya or Armaan in her shoes.. The most negative people in the house..

Well done Sofia..

@bold: ROFLROFL I don't even know why but I couldn't stop laughing after reading this.ROFL Andy ko bhuddha mil gaya!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasun2011Cotswolds

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
true.
and i must say i really appreciate how ellie nominated sophia confidently! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidap3cubedsonia_koolkhan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Ellie initially followed sophies lyrics and honestly i found lot of understanding and fun in that moment, so happy and cheerful both of them were and ellie clearly put her friends before sophie while she was conviently ditched by same friends, she was brave enough to take sophie name and sophie didnot make a fuzz out of it, she said go ahead and take my name , that was also a good one 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

p3cubedsun2011-himu-sonia_koolkhan

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
they were adorable BB 7 twins ...
but if u guys notice ellie got played .. she wanted to nominate guahar .. it was sofia who wanted to nominate Andy and tanisha ...  ellie said "if it is bw u and tanisha i wd choose to nominate u "..  
Sofia took the bullet of getting nominated to get both of her nomination in .. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotswolds

Cotswolds Goldie
Cotswolds
Cotswolds

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlrBabe

they were adorable BB 7 twins ...
but if u guys notice ellie got played .. she wanted to nominate guahar .. it was sofia who wanted to nominate Andy and tanisha ...  ellie said "if it is bw u and tanisha i wd choose to nominate u "..  
Sofia took the bullet of getting nominated to get both of her nomination in .. Shocked
Yes. Looks like when Ellie said that she is confused she really meant it 
gangnamstyle IF-Dazzler
gangnamstyle
gangnamstyle

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
they tad bit annoyed me but at least they put an effort into it... others did not even argue or fight :P

BB ws expecting sparks, especially from gau and tani, disappointed bb by cracking a few jkes then amicably coming onto a single decision for nominations.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cotswolds-shabz-

Go to top