Bigg Boss Saath 7

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Saath 7
Bigg Boss Saath 7

Live Feed #68 (link to new on pg1) (Page 58)

dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Kamya goes to get Ajaz. I think Ajaz would prefer to smoke, cos no way these guys are going to vote him the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TiMe09avidwatcher1rupa_6

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avidwatcher1

Originally posted by Shelly1026

^^ how did they already see Gauhar crying over Kushaal's mug when we are watching the "Live Feed" and they're still deciding on best and worst players? Ouch LOL   ( is this all scripted? Ermm )

You know live feed isn't really real time live right? They have some time gaps. You can see this when they sometimes do rewinds or ffwds through feed.

Also, they did already discuss what stolen things were associated with what points, and what they could get for luxury points based on what they earned. Check LFT earlier pages.

no this isnt true. Live feed is LIVE unless your computer is lagging and it's behind. 

Gauhar was sad about losing her white mug in the task last night and Andy asked for it as 1 of 3 things he wished for in the wishing well. Andy had to choose 1 of his wishes to be granted and chose a call with his brother instead. 

Gauhar was upset about the mug (idk about crying... probably did)! I heard her say "I miss my mug" (sad face) last night! Tongue

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 20 November 2013 at 12:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1rupa_6Venus.X

mada007 Goldie
mada007
mada007

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I give then 10 min and if they have still not decided I am calling it quits for the day :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6

XOXOgossipgirl IF-Dazzler
XOXOgossipgirl
XOXOgossipgirl

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

^^ how did they already see Gauhar crying over Kushaal's mug when we are watching the "Live Feed" and they're still deciding on best and worst players? Ouch LOL   ( is this all scripted? Ermm )

You know live feed isn't really real time live right? They have some time gaps. You can see this when they sometimes do rewinds or ffwds through feed.

Also, they did already discuss what stolen things were associated with what points, and what they could get for luxury points based on what they earned. Check LFT earlier pages.

Didn't know that - was misguided by the word "live" - thanks Embarrassed

It's not real time, but it is the same day. Probably an hour and half an hour behind. But no more. Also, what they discussed yesterday was for the luxury budget na?! This is best and worst performers. So I'm confused as to what you mean by not real time  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avidwatcher1Venus.X

avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

no this isnt true. Live feed is LIVE unless your computer is lagging and it's behind. 

Gauhar was sad about losing her white mug in the task last night and Andy asked for it as 1 of 3 things he wished for in the wishing well. Andy had to choose 1 of his wishes to be granted and chose a call with his brother instead. 

Nitu, I've seen the feed skip, and sometimes rewind. Ppl have also said they keep a gap of time (not sure exactly how much) in case they need to catch something or hide something from public.

I think the way she took care of that cup was so sweet. After every use, she would wash it herself, and put it up in the cabinet. Sucks that they targeted the things that were really of special meaning to her.

Venus.X

dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Since they are taking so long, Gauahar decides to peel stuff (for Lunch? or is she peeling fruits).
avidwatcher1 Goldie
avidwatcher1
avidwatcher1

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XOXOgossipgirl

Didn't know that - was misguided by the word "live" - thanks Embarrassed

It's not real time, but it is the same day. Probably an hour and half an hour behind. But no more. Also, what they discussed yesterday was for the luxury budget na?! This is best and worst performers. So I'm confused as to what you mean by not real time  

I think Shelly was referring to the Telly article I posted, and how they already published the mug thing, when we haven't seen it yet. That's why the whole LF and real time thing was being clarified.

Venus.X

dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Elli said that she feels that Ajaz did a real good job. Muted.

rupa_6

Go to top