Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Folks, who has been chosen as the best performer? I hope its not Gohur for her Cooking .
zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Armaan always never supported Tanisha even when she comes to talk to him like a dutiful wife...she is so stupid...cannot believe anyone in Kajols' family, I mean Tanuja, Nutan, their mom, all strong independent women...she is such a fool...falling in love with hima nd doing everythinh wrong for him.

What was the reason to not vote ffor Andy last time- Armaan's threat
Whjat was the reason to return Armaan;s pouch- since he was hurt that they promised him..he may yell and hit someone, he is upset...etc etc...what the hell, is she his mother? Why the hell shd she care so much for his reactions...

WHY does she MAKE HERSELF RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM? I don't see where he tells her anything...

If she were to tell Armaan something he would walk away saying that
don't tell me, do what u want" and why is she not able to do that...

Maybe there is something else going on...maybe she us missing having a man in her life and she is yearning for anyone powerful like Armaan, a Man like Armaan that likes her...even though he is abusive, she clearly likes hima lot...
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Elli - Kamya  in bedroom

TanMan still bitch about Andy

gauhar - Lunch + Kushal request

Edited by Prerna_ - 10 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hope Elli is out... I can't take the repetitive singing and rehearsing lines anymore! 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lenient

Folks, who has been chosen as the best performer? I hope its not Gohur for her Cooking .

Don't worry Gauhar gets automatically disqualified coz she also does cooking along with the task, whereas others only do the task.😉😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gauhar guarded the suitcase from 4am to 8:30am all alone... + lots more in the task! if she got best performer she deserved it! 
flashysmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoyamom33

Armaan always never supported Tanisha even when she comes to talk to him like a dutiful wife...she is so stupid...cannot believe anyone in Kajols' family, I mean Tanuja, Nutan, their mom, all strong independent women...she is such a fool...falling in love with hima nd doing everythinh wrong for him.

What was the reason to not vote ffor Andy last time- Armaan's threat
Whjat was the reason to return Armaan;s pouch- since he was hurt that they promised him..he may yell and hit someone, he is upset...etc etc...what the hell, is she his mother? Why the hell shd she care so much for his reactions...

WHY does she MAKE HERSELF RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM? I don't see where he tells her anything...

If she were to tell Armaan something he would walk away saying that
don't tell me, do what u want" and why is she not able to do that...

Maybe there is something else going on...maybe she us missing having a man in her life and she is yearning for anyone powerful like Armaan, a Man like Armaan that likes her...even though he is abusive, she clearly likes hima lot...

I still feel Uday Chopra was better for her. I read somewhere that she walked out of him after their engagement date was fixed.
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anan23

Tani was quite OK before but after falling in this Armaan chakkar she ruined her game as well as her image. High time she comes out of this ARMANMANIA and becomes an independent player.

Hats off to Sophia for telling her on her face unlike other housemates who  do it behind her back.

sofia rock
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Do you want  # UNFAIR SALMAN#  # UNFAIRBB# trend and threads again ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†