Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Gauhar voted for Tanisha

As worst performer right? Cause she said "kyunki jab sab so gaye the, uske baad bhi Sofia ne mute 
mute mute. She did some crawling action and everyone laughed. :P
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ thanks Avid- the article is what I was referring to. It said that the HM had to give away things and decided to give away the cup (among others) which made Gauhar sad..then it said that Gauhar shouldn't be sad as Kushaal is coming in the house anyway..or was it might be coming - not sure. This was during a secret task after the discussion we are watching..

Anyway, my query was that how can they publish something like this when we all know that that the discussion we are watching is still going on...even if we are lagging an hour behind, is it possible that someone already knows what's happening inside the house more so that what is shown in the live feed, to divulge and publish these "facts"...
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gauahar goes to the kitchen to throw the peeled stuff and wash hands and stands there admiring her own side view.

With the amount of mirrors (one-way mirrors?) that are present, it's sometimes a major distraction. Armaan keeps looking at those mirrors and adjust his own look while talking to people. 
Venus.X thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupa_6

Chalo will check back later..Guys, pls keep us posted

Bye rupa 😊
cdboy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

^^ thanks Avid- the article is what I was referring to. It said that the HM had to give away things and decided to give away the cup (among others) which made Gauhar sad..then it said that Gauhar shouldn't be sad as Kushaal is coming in the house anyway..or was it might be coming - not sure. This was during a secret task after the discussion we are watching..

Anyway, my query was that how can they publish something like this when we all know that that the discussion we are watching is still going on...even if we are lagging an hour behind, is it possible that someone already knows what's happening inside the house more so that what is shown in the live feed, to divulge and publish these "facts"...

The cup was taken away last night in return for points for the luxury budget; right now its best and worst performers been chosen
dhinga1 thumbnail
Now that Gauahar is no longer seated to the right (she's in the Kitchen area), Ajaz is sitting fully turned to the left.
Venus.X thumbnail
Andy: mujhe nahi pakra
Armaan: ...can't hear
Sofia: Ajaz ko pakarna chahta tha...
dhinga1 thumbnail
Sofia saying they wanted to keep Ajaz in the cell/holding area as Ajaz was a strong player.

Man - Ajaz is winning some votes!!
poshtho thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gauhar voted for Tanisha

why???gau...aijaj ko side kick maaraa,.
she sould nominate aijaz,.tani get now best performer
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

it's just worded wrong in the article intentionally or unintentionally.