Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Arjun Kapoor & Sonakshi Sinha in a Boney Kapoor movie!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Google guy's' Bolly debut

The Reunion ad maker has been signed to direct Sonakshi and Arjun in a South remake

Harshada Rege

Sonakshi Sinha and Arjun Kapoor will be seen together in Boney Kapoor's next home production. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma (in inset) who directed the Google ad film, titled Reunion, which became an overnight hit on the web. The ad-film which is captioned as partitions divide countries, friendships find a way', is one in a series of five videos and was viewed more than 1.6 million times before officially debuting on television on November 15.
Now Amit makes his debut as a director in a big budget Bollywood film. This is the Hindi remake of the Telugu hit, Okkadu (2003) meaning The Only One.
After working with older heroes like Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn and Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi is now consciously working with actors of her own age. She was seen in Lootera with Ranveer Singh and in her next R... Rajkumar, she has Shahid Kapoor paired opposite her.
Amit says, "I was approached for the movie before people saw the Google ad. I guess people, with whom I had worked, had spoken to Boney about me. He told me about the movie and things fell into place. He is a fantastic guy to work with. The movie will be co-produced by Sanjay Kapoor." The shooting for the movie, which is a love story, is expected to begin by January 2014. And though Amit didn't know Arjun or Sonakshi before the movie he has seen their work. "I have seen Arjun's Ishaqzaade and many of Sonakshi's films including Lootera. I am sure it'll be great fun working with them on this movie."
[email protected]

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=55363&boxid=29526&ed_date=2013-11-19&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
sounds interesting, I think they will look nice together.
This content was originally posted by: Crystal__

sounds interesting, I think they will look nice together.

Yeah

Even Ranveer Singh said it'll be Sonakshi's best pairing. As he saw them together
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh Love Okkadu, it might be hard to recreate the chemistry of Mahesh and Bhoomika.. Let's see how this one pans out..
This content was originally posted by: ILoveDrama

Oooh Love Okkadu, it might be hard to recreate the chemistry of Mahesh and Bhoomika.. Let's see how this one pans out..

Did Bhumika have a good role?
Crystal.

Have you seen the Google reunion ad?
Meherbaan thumbnail
Hey Rambo
nope I haven't.

but yes I agree I also think this will be her best pairing cause they both got dark features, he is a big guy and she is a big girl so they will compliment each other well. 

Here it is Crystal

watch it. It is sweet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHGDN9-oFJE[/YOUTUBE]
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Did Bhumika have a good role?

Yes Nick the whole movie revolves around Mahesh trying to save Bhumika from Prakash Raj, who wants to marry her even though he's twice her age, check it out on YT with subtitles you might like it..
Meherbaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Here it is Crystal

watch it. It is sweet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHGDN9-oFJE[/YOUTUBE]

wow this is beautiful.

I love how he promoted Google through so much emotions, no doubt this tvc really worked well in India.